It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima 1917: Not a Hologram, Neither a UFO, nor a Stargate nor a black hole, but St. Mary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

'If those who guide your being say the Kingdom of Heaven is in the sky the birds shall precede you there,if they say it is in the sea the fish will precede you there,know thee that the Kingdom is in you and around you.'Jesus Christ in the Gnostic Gospel of Thomas.In a nutsell YOU ARE IT there is no guru,master or sage beyond your own being---not hard to figure out why they left the Gospel written by an actual apostle out then isn't it.Mary=ISIS however if you study the Jesuits Mary conveniently appears soon after their arrival anywhere in the world in history,Ill run with holographic projection.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Didn't see anything resembling a person-just some lights. Surely Mary could do better than that. How disappointing-I want to believe but its all like wet tissue paper-nothing.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

You try filming things in the dark on a phone.

My HTC can't even take a decent picture of a full moon.

It's a typical complaint of millenials when footage is not in 1080p HD format......

edit on 13-5-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Holographic projection by 1917?

There was no laser technology able to do it on this planet in the scale required on open spaces until 1980's!

That is to point so much high in the line of speculation, and to hard to achieve by that time even for the Jesuits.

Instead to talk of No sense let's analyze the third part of the secret.

“J.M.J. 

The third part of the secret revealed at the Cova da Iria-Fatima, on 13 July 1917. 

I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine. 

After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: ‘Penance, Penance,Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: ‘something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White ‘we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God. 

Tuy-3-1-1944”.   

By reading it we can understood why this part has been kept from the public for decades, it is horrible the perspective of a moment of decadence in the human race that a Pope can be Assassinated and many bishops, priests and other clergy members.

The mysterious death of H.H. John Paul I, plus the attempts against H.H. Paul VI in Phillipines and H.H. John Paul II in Rome,as well as, the crime of Monsenor Romero in Salvador and many priests in concentration fields in WWII and under the tyranny of Stalin in Russia are partial accomplishments of this Prophecy.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/13/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
From Pope Francis' homily on canonization mass in Fatima May 13

“[There] appeared in heaven a woman clothed with the sun”. So the seer of Patmos tells us in the Book of Revelation (12:1), adding that she was about to give birth to a son. Then, in the Gospel, we hear Jesus say to his disciple, “Here is your mother” (Jn 19:27). We have a Mother!

www.ncregister.com...

Mary came to remind us that God’s light dwells within us and protects us, for, as we heard in the first reading, “the child [of the woman] was snatched away and taken to God” (Rev 12:5). In Lucia’s account, the three chosen children found themselves surrounded by God’s light as it radiated from Our Lady. She enveloped them in the mantle of Light that God had given her. According to the belief and experience of many pilgrims, if not of all, Fatima is more than anything this mantle of Light that protects us, here as in almost no other place on earth. We need but take refuge under the protection of the Virgin Mary and to ask her, as the Salve Regina teaches: “show unto us… Jesus”.

We have a direct comparison between John under the cross and the manchild of Revelation. The pope not only puts the believers into the footsteps of the cross in the image of John (not a new idea) but also into the image of the manchild that seems now to be understood as a combined image of the faithful who are born spiritually of Virgin Mary...

The pope goes further to compare the snatching away ("raptus est" in Latin Bible, or rapture in the terminology of evangelical churches) with the light seen during the apparition as coming from God thru Mary, that continues to envelope those who follow her especially in Fatima. Does it mean pope Francis prepares the believers for a rapture-like event?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
As a young Catholic girl, (every sacrament but Absolution so far) I prayed with all my pure loving heart that she would appear to me. We had a small bottle of water from Lourdes that I used a drop of to anoint my forehead and everything.
She never even penciled me in . Not even a dream.

Having studied Wicca since leaving the church in my childhood so long ago I see a certain pagan bent in this lady and water association and in the lady as both mother and lover.
God will forgive me for wanting a bigger picture of his ideas.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What were your personal motivations to have such desires? What for you wanted to experience that mystical experience?

What I can tell you is that if there is something to separate us from to be closer to God is precisely the Ego.

When we analyze the description of the characters of the three little seers of Fatima it jumps from the page their innocence and absence of personal wishes or motivations to receive something special from above, their absence of selfishness at all.

I have received along my years posting premonitions or glances of future events that in general turn to be accomplished a lot of what I call indecent propositions of people coming to me with requests of winning numbers of Lotto, name of horses winning races, Superbowl winning teams, etc.

Wicca is Not the path of God at all, it enclosed a lot of individualism and self powering instead of humility w.r.t what is Holy and Pure.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

My mother beat me and burned me. I was being bullied by two girls from my church, my brother hit me...
I think I was just looking for someone to be on my side.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Wicca celebrates God's creations like no other religion. There is nothing evil or violent about it.
God is every atom every proton and electron. You, me, the air, the water, the earth, the animals the birds and the plants. The stars and the darkness in between are all part.
Wicca celebrates it all. It lets God know that we appreciate and see him in the tiniest mote of dust and in the beauty of a sunset. In the glow of the moon and the tides of the oceans.
I know God's ok with this because I feel it. I feel him in me and I feel his joy that I'm grateful.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't usually put this side of myself out on here . For reasons.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well, of course when I said that wicca is not the same path than the Holy spirit trance experienced in Fatima I was not saying it was necesarily evil.

Along my 10 years in ATS I have been very cautious to never demonize at all people that are natural seers, gifted since birth with a higher level of extrasensorial perception.

Terrible mistakes have been committed along History by the institutional religion in that sense, even Saints like Joan of Arc suffered the consequences of that fanaticism that link all PSI phenomena with sorcery.

Girolamo Savonarola who was a Dominic friar was fired physically in tbe XV century as Joan of Arc was 60 years before him by the Inquisition primarily since he dared to suggest there could be intelligent life in other solar systems, that is terrible.

The seers of Fatima also suffered terrible stressful levels of harassment from civil and church authorities, as it happened also in the XIX century to Bernadette, the seer of Lourdes.

Perhaps that negative attitude from Priests or Bishops explain why many psychics born in Christian families look for chamanism or other pagan Pantheistic currents as Wicca.

I mentioned this same situation years ago in my threads on the Magi visitation to the baby Jesus or my analysis of Mitchel of Nostradamus centuries.

Definitively Astrology is not necessarily contrary to Christ, it becomes only when who observes the correlation between the movement of planets or constellations and human affairs start to think that those celestial bodies are gods.

Of course it is extremely difficult in our days to find astrologers believing that, and it is clear Nostradamus never thought that.

To think the natural beings have all spirit and venerate them is not evil, to respect them as creatures is not sin. That was a terrible generalization prejudgement used by Europeans to justify the genocide of Native aborigins of the Americas.

However, we must realize they are Not gods, but anyway it is not clear if to feel all pagans are into that mistake is in general true or is a false opinion in Christian minds that treat them in judgemental way.

Now, many times Protestant ministers are several times more closed mind to these aspects than Catholic or Orthodox prelades since Martin Luther decreted that there is No more revelation after Biblical times, what of course is a grave Heresy, since denies the presence of the Holy Ghost in the church until the end of times.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

My mother beat me and burned me. I was being bullied by two girls from my church, my brother hit me...
I think I was just looking for someone to be on my side.

So that's why you act the way you do on political threads. This explains everything.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
probally an humanoid
i remenber that an ufologist once made an drawing based on the description of the original witnesses and he came with what dint look a bit like an spiritual being

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

you are correct its neither she nor aliens, aliens are just another disquise

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
before you ask i am catholic too , i just have some very weird theories

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

2Cor 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Device(noun) a thing made for a particular purpose an invention or contrivance especially electrical or mechanical.

.....so the fallen angels never had or nor never gave us technology?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You use a fragment of a letter of St Paul about to maintain a fair balance between attitude of forgiveness of faults among Christians and when to treat us with severity, but asking about Fallen Angels?

What is all these about?

Don't you think you are moving out of the own context you are pretending to follow?.

Comparing the mother of the living God with an Egyptian pagan deity that happen to had unfortunately the same name used by a terrorist Islamic organization that has carried out a genocide of Assyrian Christians destroying also hundreds of their churches?

You are going far a way with your boldness, consider that you will be judged by your own actions in the future!

—Sr. Lucia of Fatima (Servant of God): “The Most Holy Virgin in these last times in which we live has given a new efficacy to the recitation of the Rosary to such an extent that there is no problem, no matter how difficult it is, whether temporal or above all, spiritual, in the personal life of each one of us, of our families, of the families of the world, or of the religious communities, or even of the life of peoples and nations, that cannot be solved by the Rosary. There is no problem I tell you, no matter how difficult it is, that we cannot resolve by the prayer of the Holy Rosary.

“With the Holy Rosary, we will saveourselves, we will sanctify ourselves, we will console Our Lord and obtain the salvation of many souls.”

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

St Paul tells of 'great trouble's in his trips which to me indicate technical interference, 'context' half the bible is abstraction and allegory with more than one meaning- if you have any doubts that the watchers has advanced technology 6000 years ago perhaps you should read the Book of Enoch or ponder Ezekiels wheel or if they are forbidden by your religion just hire the movie the Wizard of Oz.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

There is nothing new under the sun including Mary unfortunately you are blinkered by your religion box not to even investigate my premise,yes I will be judged by my actions but no I wont be judged by your God as he is not the Creator nor does he operate in accordance with Natural law sorry sir your threats and curses have no effect against free will and a sovereign being your words fall to the ground and have no effect and yes Ive dealt with your outfits incence and latin chanting and ranting attacks before Ive met your warlocks and wizards and guess what Im still here despite their best efforts.
edit on 13-5-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

Now I do not deny the sacred feminine,nor masculine- real concepts, but Gods hang around for thousands of years and can take many forms whereas to the best of my knowledge dead people dont so therefore I speculate your dealing with a God,a demon or technology not a 2000 year old woman,I could be wrong but going from what I have experienced of Catholisism I doubt it
edit on 14-5-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

If you don't agree, then why participate?

Some of us DO believe out of our own free will. The OP is one of genuine good will. So why must you berate them so?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join