It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your know your in love when..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

(post by JugHead removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

(post by JugHead removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

The off-topic ad hominim banter and personal insults stop NOW.

Further violations will carry extreme penalties.

Do not reply to this message.

TheRedneck
ATS Forum Moderator/ Member

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PilgriMage

That submission is deep trust.
I've always found it to be a crazy yet beautiful position of vulnerability.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

It actually was my first post. And I seriously was bit bent and spoke my heart. Didn't rip from anyone. And oddly enough this thread called out to me. Cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

Well for me my current relationship has been something i never even imagined, let alone who it is with.

The moment he kissed me I felt weak at the knees, lost my grip and broke my heel! I felt this surge of energy go through my body and I was like in a state of bliss. It was crazy! Now I had a crush on him for many years only I never told anyone! So when he made a move I was in shock yet very happy.

This man has made me so very happy and the one thing he has given me is the ability to be comfortable with myself in every way. I don't worry about anything with him. He doesn't judge my past or my bi polar, which to me is a big deal. My ex husband used it against me quite often and well that sucked.

We have had our ups and downs, mostly due to his family and my ex which could be a thread in itself, but we always find a way to get through it. To me that is love. It's a bit scary on both ends because we never expected to feel this way for each other. However, with all I have been through I wouldn't change anything with him. He has shown me love in a way I never experienced or thought I would ever have let alone deserve. It's been 2 and a half years and he still gives me butterflies and the giggles when we are together. I look at him and smile silly! He is just the sweetest man I've ever known or been with. I look at him and know he is the man i want to spend my life with. He could gain 100 pounds and lose all his gorgeous hair and i would still love him as he is because I fell in love with him as a person not his looks.

Also I knew it was love when he started using X Files and Star Wars quote to talk to me and form paragraphs! He also loves ATS topics which for me is a big deal. I've never been with anyone I could sit up with all night and talk conspiracies with and they actually know what I'm talking about. He was just my friends brother for so many years and then one night he became so much more than I ever could have imagined.
edit on 6/18/2017 by mblahnikluver because: spelling

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
a reply to: OpenEars123

Well for me my current relationship has been something i never even imagined, let alone who it is with.

The moment he kissed me I felt weak at the knees, lost my grip and broke my heel! I felt this surge of energy go through my body and I was like in a state of bliss. It was crazy! Now I had a crush on him for many years only I never told anyone! So when he made a move I was in shock yet very happy.

This man has made me so very happy and the one thing he has given me is the ability to be comfortable with myself in every way. I don't worry about anything with him. He doesn't judge my past or my bi polar, which to me is a big deal. My ex husband used it against me quite often and well that sucked.

We have had our ups and downs, mostly due to his family and my ex which could be a thread in itself, but we always find a way to get through it. To me that is love. It's a bit scary on both ends because we never expected to feel this way for each other. However, with all I have been through I wouldn't change anything with him. He has shown me love in a way I never experienced or thought I would ever have let alone deserve. It's been 2 and a half years and he still gives me butterflies and the giggles when we are together. I look at him and smile silly! He is just the sweetest man I've ever known or been with. I look at him and know he is the man i want to spend my life with. He could gain 100 pounds and lose all his gorgeous hair and i would still love him as he is because I fell in love with him as a person not his looks.

Also I knew it was love when he started using X Files and Star Wars quote to talk to me and form paragraphs! He also loves ATS topics which for me is a big deal. I've never been with anyone I could sit up with all night and talk conspiracies with and they actually know what I'm talking about. He was just my friends brother for so many years and then one night he became so much more than I ever could have imagined.

Sounds like my girl and I. I married her. We have lived together for almost 3 years now. Life is just so much easier now.
And we are friends on facebook.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join