It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study - Transgender myth exposed - a mental disorder.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Ah.

So because you are a regressive, backward facing individual, who prefers the crushing persecution of those considered different, to the freedom they enjoy now to be who they are, largely unhindered by people like yourself, you see fit to lambast the advancements and the positive changes that have been made to civil rights, as well as the understanding of science that has come along with those changes?

I bet you are against stem cell treatment that could heal babies with cancer as well, aren't you.

I hope you are very proud of yourself, and that your pride makes up for being completely and utterly wrong, about next door to everything you believe in.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

DeathSlayer,

Even if you are correct, and Kaylaluv IS the parent of a transgender child, that makes the member about 600000% more qualified to comment on the matter than you ever are.

Sometimes a star just isn't enough. Wonderful response.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Doesn't really matter, science means nothing anymore because it is always a left vs right. There are groups trying to claim pedo's are normal. It is catching on, but give it 10 more years. Will you call it normal then, once it is accepted by the left?

nice false equivilance to avoid the discussion

to answer that unrelated question:
Doesn't matter what is considered normal. a child cannot consent. a desire to murder someone may be normal..doesn't mean one day murder therefore will become legal...even if 99% of the public understands such urges happen.

Now, back to page 1. any thoughts on the sources demonstrating that gender dysphoria is a physical thing? ...or did you want to talk about something else?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Well, you go and tell that to the vast, overwhelming majority of biologists, geneticists, neurologists, biochemists and others, who have been saying the precise opposite for decades and decades, as well as entire cultures which have accepted and understood the non-binary nature of gender for thousands of years.

Good luck coming away from that discussion with your dignity intact.

A perfect example ..... here we have someone who is worried about how he/she looks instead of facing truth.

Its all about being accepted by your peers on ATS, right? You speak of dignity? How poor. I really feel for you.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Well, you go and tell that to the vast, overwhelming majority of biologists, geneticists, neurologists, biochemists and others, who have been saying the precise opposite for decades and decades, as well as entire cultures which have accepted and understood the non-binary nature of gender for thousands of years.

Good luck coming away from that discussion with your dignity intact.

Anything can become normal and accepted if given enough time and enough propaganda. The whole tell a lie enough times it becomes truth. I really could care less if someone chooses to be transgender. The part that bothers me is how they (and many Gay's) try to shove it down everyone's throat, and require special treatments not offered for anyone else.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I am not the parent of a transgender child, but my daughter is friends with a trans child, and I personally know a few transgender adults.

Here is the story of a trans kid whose parents thought and acted just like you.

"The only way I will rest in peace is if one day transgender people aren't treated the way I was, they're treated like humans, with valid feelings and human rights," the note read.

"My death needs to mean something."

"Fix society please."

Leelah said her parents wanted her to be "a perfect little straight Christian boy" and would take her to Christian therapists.

www.nydailynews.com...

On the other hand, you have trans kids who are supported by their parents, like Jazz, who end up thriving and happy -

www.usatoday.com...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

meanwhile the hyper-sjw is doing whatever they can to mock real gender dysphoria by accepting the latest garbage of gender fluidity and such.

Agree with you here, there are a lot of part timers that kind of ruin it for the rest of us.

Now lets discuss you
You see someone you disagree with and so want to violently attack
Yep...put you alongside the most hyper religious I suppose...cant counter therefore just attack.
such progressive. so enlightening

Normally no but for her I would make an exception because that is how much I do not like her. It would give me great personal satisfaction to feel my knuckles crash into her face. In this particular case I admit that I would suspend my civility in favor of violence. Just do not like her that much and you can judge me for it, I don't care. She is a sellout and deserves to be checked by one of her own.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I am not the parent of a transgender child, but my daughter is friends with a trans child, and I personally know a few transgender adults.

"The only way I will rest in peace is if one day transgender people aren't treated the way I was, they're treated like humans, with valid feelings and human rights," the note read.

"Fix society please."

Leelah said her parents wanted her to be "a perfect little straight Christian boy" and would take her to Christian therapists.

www.nydailynews.com...

On the other hand, you have trans kids who are supported by their parents, like Jazz, who end up thriving and happy -

www.usatoday.com...

You give ONE example of a transgender person who is happy? How many are not?

Here is a small list of those transgenders who have committed suicide. ONLY 50 people....

LINK

Notice how old these CHILDREN are.....
edit on 12-5-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I think it is a mental disorder regardless. Suicide rates and the 70-80% that regret it or change their mind does mean something. Is suicide a mental disorder, (depression?) If it is so normal than why do many off themselves after? Maybe because they realize what a tard they were for doing it?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

[snipped]

I do not care how I come across to other members because I care about their opinions (although it is nice to be appreciated from time to time). I care about how I come across, because I care about whether I am expressing myself in the way that I mean to.

Furthermore, when I said "Good luck coming away from that discussion with your dignity intact" I meant good luck coming away from that conversation with anything other than the distinct feeling that you have been schooled, owned, your argument picked apart and your intellect shown up for the rusty, tarnished insignificance that it is.

Honestly, you need to learn a little about comprehending the language in front of you, if you want to be taken seriously.
edit on 5.12.2017 by Kandinsky because: Snipped pejorative

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: kaylaluv

"Fix society please."

www.nydailynews.com...

www.usatoday.com...

You give ONE example of a transgender person who is happy? How many are not?

Here is a small list of those transgenders who have committed suicide. ONLY 50 people....

LINK

Yeah, they commit suicide when they are not accepted for who they are by their parents, the rest of their family, or people like you and the other narrow-minded people who have been starring your posts.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

meanwhile the hyper-sjw is doing whatever they can to mock real gender dysphoria by accepting the latest garbage of gender fluidity and such.

Agree with you here, there are a lot of part timers that kind of ruin it for the rest of us.

And that is Blaire's biggest epic beef with the whole thing. thats her main focus..its not a purity test, but it is her fighting to get the clingers for trends away.

Now lets discuss you
You see someone you disagree with and so want to violently attack
Yep...put you alongside the most hyper religious I suppose...cant counter therefore just attack.
such progressive. so enlightening

Normally no but for her I would make an exception because that is how much I do not like her. It would give me great personal satisfaction to feel my knuckles crash into her face. In this particular case I admit that I would suspend my civility in favor of violence. Just do not like her that much and you can judge me for it, I don't care. She is a sellout and deserves to be checked by one of her own.

A sellout?
interesting
So, is there anything in specific you disagree with her on or is it just how she is presenting it?

suspend the part in your mind that wants to kneejerk hate her (you can contemplate that later) and go through her stuff..listen to the argument, and decide if there is merit.

Again, Blaire has done more for the positive view of trans (among conservatives who are now blasting the old guard for not accepting trans) than decades of Cher impersonators and the sjw entourage.

The fringe right hate her..call her a trojan horse of moral decay
The fringe left hate her...give arguments of simply outrage at who she as a person is

If both extremes of the sides hate you..then you're probably doing something right.

Now go consider things for awhile.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
as opposed to children who grow up with two parents who teach and guide them to become bigoted and intolerant of anyone other than their own kind?

maybe when the transsexual community finally loses all their marbles and goes on a mentally unbalanced killing spree, they'll spare some of the differently opinionated.
probably not though. because obviously that kind of crazy is full blown!
edit on 12-5-2017 by PolyCottonBlend because: oops i did i again

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It's so funny to watch you guys bash the religious, while defending those who think their spirits were born the wrong sex.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

I think it is a mental disorder regardless. Suicide rates and the 70-80% that regret it or change their mind does mean something. Is suicide a mental disorder, (depression?) If it is so normal than why do many off themselves after? Maybe because they realize what a tard they were for doing it?

You think gender dysphoria is a mental disorder only then..regardless of the physical implications showing it biological

I get it
I think religion is a absolute mental disorder gripping a large segment of the population...and no evidence to show its not.

I wonder which one effects me sitting at home more..

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
It's so funny to watch you guys bash the religious, while defending those who think their spirits were born the wrong sex.

Spirits?

neural chemical differences mate.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Never have I seen so many armchair professionals than on ATS.

Discrediting accredited professionals, some based solely on politically charged emotions, others simply based on misinformation and most laughable... OPINION

You stay classy out there!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

I don't bash all the religious - only the ones who want to hurt or oppress others. People who were born with gender dysphoria and who aren't hurting anyone - sure, I will defend them all day long.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I am a religious person.

I find nothing remotely offensive about this thread. It is not bashing a religion to disagree with its least noble or decent advocates.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

If you go outside to check the mail, and your neighbor is having relations with his cat or dog right in the front yard, will you accept that is normal, and still let your kids over there to play? Why or why not? When does a decision become normal and acceptable and when is it not?

And yes this is a fair comparison because being gay and transgender WAS frowned upon by just about everyone. But as time went by, through media and manipulation, it then became normal and acceptable.
edit on 12-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join