It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Details of Trump's Pals and Their Russian Connections

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: AnonyMason

Are we pretending that Democrats and people in Hillary's team were not communicating with foreign governments during the election ?

No. Hillary is not the President of the United States. As such, she is not the topic of the thread.

The Donald is POTUS. As such it's my duty to make sure that other Americans are being given information that is going to affect what happens with their country's government.

then produce 1 single shred of evidence that Russia colluded with Trump's admin to win the election

just 1 ... go on... I'm not talking about CNN ''anonymous retired sources''

Either produce evidence to backup your accusations of STFU with this nonsense because people are sick of it.

The FBI & intel agenices have all said they have 0 evidence of any wrong doing..

You all cry and moan about Trump destroying America when you dont realize its you idiots destroying America because your parroting BS to slander an administration all because it didnt want to go to war like Clinton did.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Apparently you don't know how to read. I've cited all my sources.

None of them are from CNN. Maybe you should click some links. Read the info.

I'm not crying and moaning. I'm pointing out why it's completely reasonable to question the White House narrative. That's the duty of an American. Question everything. We pay those people's salaries. Their positions in government are to do our will, what in our best interests. When the White House, Capitol Hill, or the Justice system fails to do so they become an enemy of the citizen.

There's ample reason to treat Donald Trump as an enemy of the Constitution. His nepotism in the White House should be cause enough for concern. Let alone everything thats been recorded of Trumps dealings with Russia. My obligation is to protecting the American people and upholding the Constitution.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Trump is an international business man who has investments tied to many countries and one of those countries is Russia. Trump's friends and business partners, who also are international players, have business ties to Russia. Is there a conflict of interest? Possibly.

I have a few questions for you.

Should we ban all citizens with international business holdings from public office?

Who is better to work towards peace in the international community. Someone who has successfully brokered business deals with leaders of other nations or someone who has no experience in the international market place?

For the record, Trump has done several questionable things in my opinion. I would not say I was or am a Trump supporter, but I have always considered him the lesser of 2 evils and hopped he was not in bed with the globalist.

All you have are international business connections. To make the leap from these connection to conspiracy requires some evidence that Trump was involved in collusion of some sort. So far no evidence has been presented that suggests our election or our current president has been colluding with anyone in anyway detrimental to the American public.

Until someone provides solid evidence of collusion, his international business interests should not interfere with his accountability to the people who voted for him.

This is a Democracy. It's possible that the best man to broker peace is also one of the best at brokering business deals and deserves a fair chance to do so. He has all eyes on him, what do you really think he can get away with?

Every president and their associates benefit financially from being president. It's one of the perks of the job. It's only a big deal now because of the scale of Trumps international holdings, along with those of his business partners. This is likely only a story because the left littleraly has nothing on Trump. If they give up the "Russian connection" they might have to admit that he is the rightfully elected president according to our Democratic voting process.

edit on 12-5-2017 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

You didn't mention any of the other terms you use in your "lexicon" to describe those who support our president in your post, but let's get past that...

You admit that the term "Trumpkin" is synonymous with or equivalent to the clearly derogatory term "Trumptard"...?

Again, that was the only term you used in your post.

Yes. Much like the derogatory "libtard" that Trumpkins throw at their enemies, regardless of the person's politics. Since libtard is an acceptable derogatory term for anyone who opposes Trump. Except the term "Trumpkin" refers to a specific type of Trump supporter-the fanatic, where as libtard, like I said, is used to refer to anyone who opposes the Hair Furor.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

No, you've just rehashed the same garbage that has produced 0 evidence.

Your proof is an international businessman and international people at some point in their lifelong careers met with someone who somehow was tied to Russia.

Big whoop!

If Trump sat next to a Russia lady on a bus in 1982 and that lady ended up being a secretary for some politican in Russia you'd scream bloody mary about how he's in cahoots with Russia.

if thats all you have, if thats your 'evidence' then good luck because you are going to need it.

edit on 12/5/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Trump supporters need to wake up and smell the coffee that the FBI has been brewing. There's ample reason why US officials on both sides of the isle are wanting to dig into the details about Russia. It's got very little to do with the DNC/Killary hacks and more to do with Trump's proxy connections to Moscow.

I'm tired of having to re write this stuff over and over again. So here is a short itemized list of details that no one can deny.... Unless your, blind, ignorant or stupid.

Exhibit A:

Attorney General Jeff Sessions. He met twice with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak. That's a fact. He also chose to recuse himself from anything involving an investigation into the Russian connection.

Exhibit B:

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. He ran this little (humongous) oil company called Exxon Mobile. Or maybe you aren't familiar with it? Exxon also is a partner company to another called Rosneft. The majority controller of Rosneft is the Russian government. The president of Rosneft is a man named Igor Sechin who also happens to be a personal friend of Rex Tillerson.

Sechin is a close friend and a Russian official. He's in Putin's tightest circle and answers directly to him.

Exxon also has deep ties to an equally large Russian government owned energy company called Gazprom. The Company’s share in the global and Russian reserves amounts to 17 and 72 per cent respectively.

Exhibit C:

Our pal Michael Flynn. Flynn resigned because of his lies regarding his multiple vists with Sergey Kislyak.. Also, while he was director of the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) he visited the Russian GRU headquarters (Main Intelligence Directorate... people that control the Spetsnaz). He also accepted money to appear on the Kremlin backed propaganda wing of Russia we all lovingly refer to as RT News.

Exhibit D:

Carter Page. He met with top managers from both Rosneft at their headquarters in Moscow and Gazprom. He also met with our old buddy Sergey Kislyak! That dude gets around, doesn't he?

Exhibit E:

Former campaign manager Paul Manifort. He has so many Russian and former soviet connections that it's just easier to put up a Politico graphic because I'm growing tired of explaining this crap to a group of willfully ignorant Trump supporters who refuse to see the shadiness of Mogul's connection to our biggest adversary in the world.

Exhibit F:

Donald Trump. How quickly we forget the Miss Universe pageant he hosted in MOSCOW in 2013. He's acquainted with the president of the Russian American Chamber of Commerce, Sergei Millian who also is supposed to be the lynch pin to the dossier that accuses now President, Donald Trump, of being involved with Russian prostitutes. Oh yeah! His name was provided as a source to the FBI in the dossier copy they received.

The Trump Organization itself has an interesting bank. The Alfa Bank, the largest private, commercial bank is where? WHERE IS IT LOCATED, TRUMP SUPPORTERS???? Oh, yeah.... RUSSIA.

Exhibit G:

Felix Sater. Trump's business associate who was prosecuted and pled guilty to stock fraud in a schem that involved the Semion Mogilevich arm of the Russian Lyuberetskaya crime group in Moscow... AKA the Russian mafia. His not so friendly 'friend', Sal Lauria, an ex Italian mob affiliate turned informant for the FBI, brokered a 150 million dollar deal between Sater and the FL group. FL Group is a hedge fund in Iceland tied to Vladymir Putin. The fund backs Trumps Soho projects..

Interestingly enough, Sal Lauria has filed a lawsuit against none other than Attorney General Jeff Sessions for review of a 2015 case regarding his legal residency in the US AND illegal fact finding, and torture during a 2004 RICO case which he was involved in. Probably the one that caused him to flip.

Sater is also tight with Dmitry Firtash, a Ukrainian oligarch tied into Putin and also friends with? Donald Trump.

So... Any of you want to come preaching this bull crap about the Russian connections being meaningless? The FBI is connecting the dots. It would be wise for you lot to keep your mouths shut and stand by. You can celebrate after teh investigation is over. As of now it's still very much ON GOING.

Politico
Salvatore Lauria
How Trump Became the Russian Mafia's Bitch

Exhibit A: Sorry but other senators on the Armed Services Commitee have met the Russian Ambassador. Even Nancy Pelosi has (gasp!). It's kinda their thing to do.

Everything else is just conspiracy theory. Which has been made a valid dismissal since Pizza Gate, Email gate , and so on. No need to "wake up". At least not until you consider the possibility that you're spreading the propaganda to delegitimize a democratically elected president. Because as Obama said (paraphrasing), It's impossible to hack the US elections.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

a reply to: Agit8dChop

Apparently you don't know how to read. I've cited all my sources.

None of them are from CNN. Maybe you should click some links. Read the info.

I'm not crying and moaning. I'm pointing out why it's completely reasonable to question the White House narrative. That's the duty of an American. Question everything. We pay those people's salaries. Their positions in government are to do our will, what in our best interests. When the White House, Capitol Hill, or the Justice system fails to do so they become an enemy of the citizen.
There's ample reason to treat Donald Trump as an enemy of the Constitution. His nepotism in the White House should be cause enough for concern. Let alone everything thats been recorded of Trumps dealings with Russia. My obligation is to protecting the American people and upholding the Constitution.

Honestly, the level of your ignorance is staggering.

Give me a single solitary law that President Trump Broke.

Please cite the actual law. Not your hyperbole.

8 years, you need to relax. And, thanks for giving him a chance.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
If any of the smoke turns up fire

The lawyers will hash it out in a proper court of law

-

Getting to the truth shouldn't bother anyone

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Should we ban all citizens with international business holdings from public office?

That depends on whether or not there is a conflict of interest between the business and the position of President. The determining factors for such conflict would probably be things like geographic location, who the partners are, who stands to profit from it, how much influence the business has on the Presidents ability to make unbiased decisions as they are going to affect the American people. So i guess the short answer is no... but it's a no with conditions.

Who is better to work towards peace in the international community. Someone who has successfully brokered business deals with leaders of other nations or someone who has no experience in the international market place?

I think it's abundantly evident that being a semi successful business person doesn't make one good in foreign politics. This would have to come down to the individual and since right now that individual is Donald Trump my opinion is that he should leave international peace talks to someone else.

For the record, Trump has done several questionable things in my opinion. I would not say I was or am a Trump supporter, but I have always considered him the lesser of 2 evils and hopped he was not in bed with the globalist.

A good example of the failure in the two party system and one of many reasons we need to get rid of both.

All you have are international business connections. To make the leap from these connection to conspiracy requires some evidence that Trump was involved in collusion of some sort. So far no evidence has been suggested that our election or out current president has been colluding with anyone in anyway detrimental to the American public.

Except for Russian hacks, you meant to say? I think this is easily overlooked by people who voted for Trump because it was the DNC that got hacked. But would this have been so easily dismissed had the Russians targeted the mail servers Donald Trump has protected with CloudFlare? I think not.

Until someone provides solid evidence of collusion, his international business interests should not interfere with his accountability to the people who voted for him.

I have only brought to the table what is being published by the media. I've also gone out of my way to use sources that no one considers 'fake news'. I do want to point out, again, that it's an on going investigation.. As such it's mostly classified and we won't see any of the real details until it's conclusion is reached.

This is a Democracy. It's possible that the best man to broker peace is also one of the best at brokering business deals and deserves a fair chance to do so. He has all eyes on him, what do you really think he can get away with.

This is a Republic. I think it's safe to assume that a man sitting in the POTUS chair can get away with quite a bit. Do you tuthfully believe Donald Trump took the job because he wanted to help the American people? Because I think he took the job to wear the crown before he dies.

Every president and there associates benefit financially from being president. It's one of the perks of the job. It's only a big deal now because of the scale of Trumps international holdings, along with those of his business partners. And this I likely only a story because the left littleraly has nothing on Trump. If they give up the "Russian connection" they might have to actually admit that he was the rightfully elected president according to our Democratic voting process.

That remains to be seen. I prefer to let the alphabet boys at Langley and Quantico do their thing. They're pretty good at weeding out bull snip.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
A US Senator meets with Russian diplomats which is fully with in his purview as a Senator, and private businessmen who worked/work for global companies, do business with and in a foreign country, and in other news, "water is wet".

And a person who apparently lied about his foreign contacts, and should be prosecuted if he compromised National Security.

So really all there is, is innuendo and gossip, so until we start seeing indictments handed out, everybody should take a breath and get a grip.
edit on 12-5-2017 by LockNLoad because: typo

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Trump supporters need to wake up and smell the coffee that the FBI has been brewing. There's ample reason why US officials on both sides of the isle are wanting to dig into the details about Russia. It's got very little to do with the DNC/Killary hacks and more to do with Trump's proxy connections to Moscow.

I'm tired of having to re write this stuff over and over again. So here is a short itemized list of details that no one can deny.... Unless your, blind, ignorant or stupid.

First off do you know how many people are around Donald Trump and his campaign it's many hundreds if not thousands. The fact that you found six or seven who have some Russian ties in the last decade is not surprising and not damning in anyway. Just showing that these people have met with the Russian means nothing in terms of collusion, absolutely nothing.

Exhibit A:

Attorney General Jeff Sessions. He met twice with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak. That's a fact. He also chose to recuse himself from anything involving an investigation into the Russian connection.

Nearly every senator has met with That Russian ambassador. I guess that means they all work for the Russians using your logic. Of course that's a stupid conclusion to come to, and I think even you would admit to that.

Exhibit B:

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. He ran this little (humongous) oil company called Exxon Mobile. Or maybe you aren't familiar with it? Exxon also is a partner company to another called Rosneft. The majority controller of Rosneft is the Russian government. The president of Rosneft is a man named Igor Sechin who also happens to be a personal friend of Rex Tillerson.

Sechin is a close friend and a Russian official. He's in Putin's tightest circle and answers directly to him.

Exxon also has deep ties to an equally large Russian government owned energy company called Gazprom. The Company’s share in the global and Russian reserves amounts to 17 and 72 per cent respectively.

So a CEO for a giant international oil company has some relations with Russians wear a large supply of the worlds oil is located, SHOCKER. Again knowing Russians does not mean you are working for Russians.

Exhibit C:

Our pal Michael Flynn. Flynn resigned because of his lies regarding his multiple vists with Sergey Kislyak.. Also, while he was director of the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) he visited the Russian GRU headquarters (Main Intelligence Directorate... people that control the Spetsnaz). He also accepted money to appear on the Kremlin backed propaganda wing of Russia we all lovingly refer to as RT News.

Flynn's job in the transition was to talk to foreign government representatives. He is the only member of trumps team that could possibly have been compromised however I find that very unlikely. Nevertheless it is not that important because he's been fired and could not of done much damage in the time he was employed.

Exhibit D:

Carter Page. He met with top managers from both Rosneft at their headquarters in Moscow and Gazprom. He also met with our old buddy Sergey Kislyak! That dude gets around, doesn't he?

This one is stupid, and completely reeks of desperation. This guy wrote some stupid report for Trump, and that is about the entirety of his connection to the campaign how anyone could argue he could influence Trump in anyway is laughable.

Exhibit E:

Former campaign manager Paul Manifort. He has so many Russian and former soviet connections that it's just easier to put up a Politico graphic because I'm growing tired of explaining this crap to a group of willfully ignorant Trump supporters who refuse to see the shadiness of Mogul's connection to our biggest adversary in the world.

Again the interactions with Russians were several years before being involved with Trump, And he was fired long ago. Even if you believe he is a Russian spy why would it even matter.

Exhibit F:

Donald Trump. How quickly we forget the Miss Universe pageant he hosted in MOSCOW in 2013. He's acquainted with the president of the Russian American Chamber of Commerce, Sergei Millian who also is supposed to be the lynch pin to the dossier that accuses now President, Donald Trump, of being involved with Russian prostitutes. Oh yeah! His name was provided as a source to the FBI in the dossier copy they received.

The Trump Organization itself has an interesting bank. The Alfa Bank, the largest private, commercial bank is where? WHERE IS IT LOCATED, TRUMP SUPPORTERS???? Oh, yeah.... RUSSIA.

The dossier is garbage and even The 17 intelligence agencies have even admitted as much. Just because Trump hosted in Miss universe pageant in Moscow one time proves what exactly?
Do you realize how many banks Trump organization has dealt with over the years I'll give you a hint it's dozens. In what way does doing business with a foreign bank make you compromised, of course it doesn't and anyone that can think rationally knows it.

Exhibit G:

Felix Sater. Trump's business associate who was prosecuted and pled guilty to stock fraud in a schem that involved the Semion Mogilevich arm of the Russian Lyuberetskaya crime group in Moscow... AKA the Russian mafia. His not so friendly 'friend', Sal Lauria, an ex Italian mob affiliate turned informant for the FBI, brokered a 150 million dollar deal between Sater and the FL group. FL Group is a hedge fund in Iceland tied to Vladymir Putin. The fund backs Trumps Soho projects..

Interestingly enough, Sal Lauria has filed a lawsuit against none other than Attorney General Jeff Sessions for review of a 2015 case regarding his legal residency in the US AND illegal fact finding, and torture during a 2004 RICO case which he was involved in. Probably the one that caused him to flip.

Sater is also tight with Dmitry Firtash, a Ukrainian oligarch tied into Putin and also friends with? Donald Trump.

So... Any of you want to come preaching this bull crap about the Russian connections being meaningless? The FBI is connecting the dots. It would be wise for you lot to keep your mouths shut and stand by. You can celebrate after teh investigation is over. As of now it's still very much ON GOING.

Politico
Salvatore Lauria
How Trump Became the Russian Mafia's Bitch

If the investigations are connecting the dots as you claim how come Feinstein has said there's no evidence of any Russian collusion? After all if this evidence is so damning why would the leading Democrat involved in the investigation say there is nothing to the charges? I have a guess, there is nothing to the charges!

edit on 12-5-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

38 times not counting when he's settled out of court.

He's also the defendant in 16 lawsuits that have to do with his campaign. One was closed, one was settled, the other 14 are still on going. But I doubt that's what your talking about.

He's also facing a handful of sexual harassment and sexual assault suits. There's a shocker.

As for breaking the law regarding him or his campaign I've repeatedly said it's an on going investigation. Probably said it at least 25 times on ATS. So just wait for the FBI to finish doing their thing.
edit on 12-5-2017 by AnonyMason because: fixed bold

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hillary and the Democrat State Department is who signed off on the Uranium One deal, giving 20% of US Uranium to Russia. Obama is the one caught on the hot mic assuring Russians he'd have more flexibility after the election, and then allowing Russia to take Crimea. The Democrat establishment are the ones in collusion with Russia, which is why they are trying so hard to convince everyone that it is actually Trump working with the Russians. Unfortunately most people are totally ignorant and believe everything the Democrat media tells them to believe.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

What you are missing in a very big way is Trump is not a professional politician-he's a businessman-of course he and his cronies do business on an international level so, of course he has met and does business with Russia.

It's a new world. Frankly, there is some comfort having communications with Russia after years of the Cold War; which did neither of us any good but fear mongering. (Which I am sorry to say, it sounds like you are really living in the past)

Not a Trump fan-but this Russia connection paranoia is quite a bit over the top-especially when compared to Clintons etc.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Russian hacking? Any proof?

Personally I believe Assange, who released the emails, has more credibility than the MSM and our elected officials.

If he was in Russia being protected by Russia that might sway my opinion. Assange had no reason to say it wasn't the Russians, unless it wasn't the Russians.

Even if it was the Russians, if the DNC and Hillary were not corrupt the hacking would have done nothing to damage the Democratic party or Hillary. They are corrupt and they got caught. This is the only truth that concerns me. Who gave the world the truth is of little importance to me.

edit on 12-5-2017 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Russian hacking? Any proof?

The Dems weren't even hacked, they were leaked, by Dem Seth Rich, who was then promptly killed off. On ATS this should be common knowledge, sad that it isn't.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Whats going to come of this investigation?

On January 19, 2017, the eve of the Trump's presidential inauguration, it was reported that Manafort is under active investigation by multiple federal agencies including the Central Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Director of National Intelligence and the financial crimes unit of the Treasury Department.[62] Investigations were said to be based on intercepted Russian communications as well as financial transactions.[63]

Link
edit on 12-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I wounder how the DHS can make the claim that the Russians hacked the DNC when the FBI was not allowed access to the DNC servers, they had to get their information from a company (CrowdStrike) hired by the DNC.

From the linked article:
"U.S. agencies have instead relied on CrowdStrike's work. There is no other known forensic evidence which has been publicly disclosed to link the Kremlin to the attacks, including in a series of intelligence community statements and reports."

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

It's interesting to note that the lobbying group raided by the FBI today was run by Manafort & Stone.

Even though the official line is that it was unrelated to the on going Russian investigation, Manifort's involvement could paint a different picture. Wouldn't be the first time a law enforcement agency has covered up the reason a target was raided.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join