It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch - British Police Deep State - Shocking Story Of Deep State Political Oppression - 2017

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

backwards and upside down

is the way the world works.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Sure seems that way sometimes.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I think they are starting to apply a firmer grip now.

But if they go all out battle of the beanfield style, it would probably provoke more moderate muslims to become extreme.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

They are trying to organise a backlash against Muslims so they can bring in more totalitarian laws dont fall for it.This lot are running out of ideas.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Tommy Robinson is a thug, a racist, bigoted arsehole who deserves zero respect regardless of how great his little speech is. Hitler made great speeches and the people loved him, look how that turned out (before anyone jumps on the "oh, don't like someone, compare them to Hitler" thing, trust me, what Hitler did to the Jews, Robinson would happily do to Muslims).

The police know what type of man he is, they arrest him before he can stir up more hatred in the streets.

Sure, he can make some very good points, but they are to hide his true agenda, and the agenda that all far right extremists share, like the English Dick League and the British Nazi Party.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

oooh shots fired!!!

But no really, you should give this man 1 hour of your time to tell you the truth about what happened to him.

If you can't do that, don't pretend you have any idea who this man is or what he believes or what his agenda is. You don't and you're a fraud for pretending you do.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

They are trying to organise a backlash against Muslims so they can bring in more totalitarian laws dont fall for it.This lot are running out of ideas.

I absolutely agree and like I said it will get worse.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

what Hitler did to the Jews, Robinson would happily do to Muslims).

I am no particular fan or supporter of anyone but from what I have seen and heard of him that statement is nonsense.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

I have seen enough videos of him and his group marching through the streets stirring up trouble, I will not give him 1 minute of my time.

They parade through Muslim areas carrying crosses and pretending they give a damn about being Christians, all they are doing is showing what truly arrogant twits they are.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Watch some Youtube vids of him and his minions marching through the streets shouting abuse at minorities, you will soon change your mind.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

His hometown of Luton is one of the most diverse towns in the country. He has never had problems with any other minority except extremist muslim gangs who have literally terrorized him and his family and neighbors since he was a teenager. EDL from the beginning welcomed people from all backgrounds. They had a Sikh division, a Jewish division and a Hindu division who had all been been terrorized by the Muslim community for decades without any help from police or local authorities. You need to wake up and smell the coffee. EDL had a very small number of far right members, who everyone focused to discredit the EDL. The far right were burning EDL flags when they were told they were not welcome in the EDL.
Just please... if you want to know the real truth, watch his testimony. If not, at least be quiet.
edit on 13-5-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Oh please, the real truth. The only reason the EDL came to be is because they got too much bad rep as the NF.

"Get the Paki's out and stick their human rights", yeah, such a wonderful man is your Tommy Robinson.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Youre not understanding his statement.

HERE IS THE FULL TRANSCRIPT:

"If you want SHARIA LAW... you go to a country with sharia.. yea? we all say theyre british nationals yea.. well theve got dual naionality, cos theyre all gonna have their pakistani nationality as well, so if you wanna go, you go.. ok get out of our country.. and stick your human rights as well"

His point is in Sharia countries they dont have human rights! Nothing about that statement is racist.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Well said Woogle. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck........

The funniest thing about this entire thread is that people appear to be missing the reason why he was arrested in the first place. Without prior permission (extremely hard to secure), it is illegal to film within court or on court premises. He was warned of this - repeatedly - and did it anyway. Then got arrested. Then moaned about getting arrested.

I have to say though, i have read a lot about Tommy over the last couple of years and seen quite a few of his videos (worked with a slavering disciple of his so thought i should investigate!). And whilst he is a moronic, reprehensible individual, there are certain times that the he has been "silenced" when there was no legal authority to do so, whilst other mongers of hate have been allowed to continue on their public platform.

I don't like saying that as i feel i am almost defending someone i detest but laws have to be applied in an even handed manner. Either everyone can spread their moronic rubbish or no one can.

Again though, with specific regard to this thread, the guy is an idiot.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

I side with courageous open-minded "idiots" over closed minded cowards hands down everytime.

Tommy is harmless. Brainwashing cults like Islam on the other hand are very dangerous.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Wrong definition, he isn't a courageous open-minded idiot. Using your terminology, by very definition he is a "courageous close-minded idiot".

And no, Tommy isn't harmless. He gets in to bed with the far right which further stirs up tensions. His followers do not distinguish between Muslim and Terrorist - as is evidenced at every one of the marches they go on. That may not be him directly but it is those he extols and encourages - and that makes him dangerous. The nonsense he spouts are what makes him close minded - to even suggest they are open minded arguments is the most asinine comment i have heard on ATS for a long long time.

No point arguing with you though, with comments like "Brainwashing cults like Islam" you are clearly as "open-minded" as your messiah Tommy is.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Well it seems you have already made your mid up before even looking into any of what you have already decided is the truth.

Tommy has never been racist or far-right.
He didn't get into bed with the far-right, the far-right who tried to get into bed with him, and when he told them they weren't welcome, they burned his EDL flag.... If you had bothered to even watch the video I posted in the OP you would know this already, but clearly you are too arrogant and closed minded to watch it.

Tommy DOES distinguish between Muslim and terrorist. He has many Muslims friends in Luton.
He is not racist, he is simply against Islam, and believes it is bad for society, and in my opinion he is right.

If you want to defend a backwards brainwashing religious cult over human beings like Tommy does, that's on you.

Tommy is a human rights defender, not a messiah.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I see your point of view.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(activist)

I watched "his little speech" and aside from the dramatics Mr Yaxley-Lennon's performance ('Tommy Robinson' is one of a number of pseudo names) was convincing, down to the emotional slurp of water when relating the emotional bit about his heavily pregnant wife being pulled in by the police, interviewed for hours, and finally dismissed, a long time later, as part of a plea bargain.

So convincing in fact, I'm sold.

I'm sold on the tales of repeated police harressment. I'm sold on the idea that he should walk where ever and when ever he wants. I'm sold on the idea that he is a walking act of incitement, because he baits those who want to be incited - neither party is passive in this melodrama.

The simplicity is this: if 'Tommy Robinson' was such a danger to the realm, why haven't TPTB had him topped? Think the Brits are too fair and just? Watch 'Death on the Rock'.
On some level I might even support it, bigger picture and all.

It saddens me, though that uniformed, career, officers are prepared to play the harassment​ game, and the University of York aren"t prepared to play the understanding game at all.

Back in the 1970's there was a series on TV called 'Gangsters'. The punchline of the series was the same people stirring racial hatred were those profiting from illeagle immigration, the profits funding a political push for power. That was a story on TV 40 years ago. Clearly we had benefit of more vivid immaginations in those, pre-X-Box, days!

I wonder, though, if 'Gangsters 2' would perhaps start with a premise of, a bit like ISIS and the CIA, immigration created a force TPTB can't control.

Where do you do go from there? Perhaps you'd start by inventing a 'Tony Robinson', to be the face of reason, and to smooth the way for a balanced transfer of power?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Doxanoxa

Interesting theory, but it really doesn't match reality.

Tommy is not some obscure privately educated figure from middle england who was thrust into the limelight by TPTB, like most frauds in todays political arena.

He is genuinely working class, genuinely has multi-racial friends, who he has known since childhood, and they have all genuinely suffered abuse at the hands of these extremest muslims gangs. These are all historical facts that can be investigated. Yes he uses multiple psudonyms, but he has had multiple death threats. His story on the other hand is not a fabrication. It's real as can be.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I'm sorry, I gave the wrong impression - I totally recognise the man, and his experiences (and those of his family, especially his wife), as both very real, and frankly, appalling.

My anger is directed at the police and establishment that chooses to hound 'Tommy' and soft pedal on 'Muslims'. Hard peddle on both, or neither.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join