It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch - British Police Deep State - Shocking Story Of Deep State Political Oppression - 2017

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
"The British Police State"
I urge you all to watch this, and pass it on to your friends, because this could happen to anyone who speaks out or opposes their political agenda, and shows what they are capable of and the lengths they will to to silence voices they do not own. If you are outspoken and they don't "own" you, they will silence, blackmail or buy you... by any means necessary.

www.youtube.com...

His story begins at a homecoming parade of British Iraq war veterans in 2009. At this parade the soldiers and those in support of the soldiers were confronted by an angry group of muslims who jeered and shouted abuse. Both sides were getting increasingly angry at each other and police had to step in to separate them. But it was the people waving the british flags who the police cordoned off "for their own protection", not the muslims... Three days later the man in the video individuals from different estates in the town who were at the parade were the subjects of dawn raides by the police, and were arrested. One man was arrested for calling one of the muslims a "wanker". These raides in 2009 were the beginning of a long series of incidents of harassment and abuse, leading to multiple prison sentences and arrests, under spurious charges.
Some of the things he says are UNBELIEVABLE, and will shock you.

edit on 11-5-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

The hypocrisy of the British Police and the double standards of the egg shell walking around Muslims and arresting white British for being White and British and stating the obvious p!sses me off no end.
When it comes to Cuckoldism these treasonous bunch of clowns take the biscuit.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

And it's funny that in Luton where Tommy is from, police brutality against black people in custody is disproportionate and disgusting in tommy own words. And it makes one wonder after hearing about the Metropolitan Investigation Beureu (MIB) who blackmailed tommy into working for them in order to "unite the right" so they can control it, whether the situation is actually that they are the real fascists and they want to control and suppress anti-fascist right wing movements.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

edit on 11-5-2017 by 0racle because: double post

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

The Muslims are just as much pawns in the Grand Chess game of Globalization as are whites and blacks by the twisted Elites of the World.

They are using the totalitarian aspect of Islam to slowly erode away at the rights of the average person so they are no longer willing to be a voice of dissent against Government's that are slowly strangling citizens rights.

As can be seen in the video you posted,laws that are passed to supposedly go after terrorists are used in an insidious manner by horrible slime bags in positions of power to manipulate and harass anyone who goes against the official narrative.

The Police in this role can be classed as useful idiots,they persecute anyone that stands against the establishment narrative and they persecute with big smiles on their faces like they are actually serving justice or getting one over on someone.

The thick headed fools don't seem to understand their own kids will live under a far worse tyranny than what it is now by them "following orders".

Like the average German soldier that fought in WWII that thought he was serving the Fatherland he was actually serving pure Evil just as these fools in fancy dress costumes masquerading as law enforcement are serving the same forces of Evil that are slowly turning Britain into an open prison.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Good video and OP.

Strangely not a lot of comments on it. Telling, hey..

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

Good video and OP.

Strangely not a lot of comments on it. Telling, hey..

I lost my fear of being called a racist years ago or worrying about being put on some kind of list.

It's funny on the one hand they are terrorizing the likes of Tommy Robinson and are covering up the pedophile politicians on the other.

These people are weak dishonorable jelly fish and it shows in their actions when they allow 1400 non Muslim young girls in Rotherham to be raped and stand idly by as they are scared to upset the Muslim community yet turn into frothing at the mouth barbarians when someone decides to speak against the crimes that they should have been investigating in the first place.

The country is being ran by a bunch of gutless traitors and it's their inactions that will galvanize a hard right wing element to emerge out resentment at the hypocrisy on show which will ultimately end up with the Government imposing martial law which is what the NWO want in the first place.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

When we had the cronulla riots here, which has been expressed as a racist riot, forgetting that the police were told to ignore any violence from "men of middle eastern appearance" (who burnt churches, bashed people, sexually assaulted women and girls, and espoused their fervent hate towards society in general) I went with a group of people to Scarborough beach in a silent protest. We sat on the beach, nothing more.

no less than 4 police cars and a dozen police surrounded us to get names and tell us we had to leave.

this was over a decade ago. Long gone is my fear of being labelled, also... it is what it is, and it seems the entire world has Stockholm syndrome...

The weakest link is between the string pullers and those who keep their eyes closed. the force, be it police or media, are complicit.. Something has to stop the flow.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I have nothing more to add than it will get far worse.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

He was arrested again yesterday for trying to report on some of the defendants as they tried to sneak into court with faces covered.

Now, he was getting in their faces a bit. Nothing too bad but not what you might expect from any other news reporter these days BUT, judging by the video, he and his camera man were the only ones there!

No other news outlet chose to report anything about the ongoing trials.

Something that did cross my mind was this...
Given that the Police have gone on record that they cannot control the reaction of the Islamic community in certain cases (referring to the Birmingham case where a suspect was de-arrested and released because the local Imam raised a rowdy mob to surround the Police station), and a Government more afraid of being called racist than actual terrorist attacks, I couldn't help wonder why they spend so much time, money and effort persecuting one man?

Is this a sign for the rest of the country to start looking seriously at the power this community has?

The Police in the past had absolutely NO reservations about attacking the miners or the Stonehenge travellers or anyone else for that matter so why the kid gloves where Islam is concerned?
His arrests and constant Police harassment seem to be promoting his ideas much much better than any multimillion £ advert could ever get.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Well after almost 10 years of slander and misinformation, its going to take at least that amount of time if not longer to de-brainwash people about who he really is and what he really stands for... look at his recent videos from York university, after he gave this speech interviewing students... they just called him racist etc, without knowing why.. lol... it's unreal... perfect example of brainwashing...

As for why the kid gloves and why this response for one man / relatively small movement...

A) They dont want to loose power by allowing tommy to awaken the public about how bad an idea mass muslim immigration was.
B) They were scared of tommy - albeit unintentionally snowballing a genuinely terrifying neo-nazi movement in the UK.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I watched at him at Oxford University a while back and I remember Milo commentating that Tommy Robinson had not said a single thing he disagreed with and then at the end of his speech the halfwit students had pre written questions labeling him as a racist etc not even listening to a single aspect of his speech.....social engineering has done a right job on the pseudo intellectual academics.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Actually there were only three unfair questions i remember from the Q&A.. (I watched both a few hours ago so its fresh)

And they were all from Muslims students obviously struggling to come to terms with what he had presented them (for one reason or another).

But the rest of the room appeared to be sympathetic. I saw one student crying as tommy detailed some of the shocking injustices he had faced.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

It's been a while since i watched it but i recall a white girl in particular coming out with the usual brainwashed nonsense reading from a script obviously written beforehand and totally ignoring all valid points made by Tommy Robinson.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The only white woman that appeared to ask a question asked him why he said "this is Islam" in one of the videos he showed during his in talk in which he was punched in the face.

I am glad she hammered him on that, because it was an obvious contradiction to what he said during his talk where he had said he was aware Islamic extremists were not representative of Islam.

They either are or they aren't. But he gave a good and justifiable defense by arguing that to the guy that punched him in the face that was his version of Islam, and so you cant blame him for saying thats islam when you have been shown for most of your life that that's what Muslims believe they can do to non muslms...
Her asking that turned completely in his favor, to those in the audience who might have been worried when they heard him say that in the video.

Tbh the audience seemed genuinely respectful and interested... He got a loud round of applause at the end of his speech.

Think how poorly he could have been received at most other universities... who would not have had him at all...but if they did think how bad it would have been... He wasn't interrupted once by the typical shouting and jeering you see today against non-left wing speakers... there was barely a murmor in the audience. I was really surprised actually how good his reception was.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Nah mate ill go watch it tomorrow then post it here exactly what i mean.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

lol alright mate, look forward to it im curious now what i missed

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

8,008 thumbs up on that video.

I don't know how to tell when something is out of control or when it is set up to get maximum credibility.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Let's not forget the police were wound up to overreact at the Beanfield Ambush with lies about Uncle Bulgaria running down and killing two policemen on the way to the roadblock. I was Uncle Bulgaria's closest neighbour when he was on bail, I'm not entirely uninformed.

There are endless reports of military dressed as police at the Beanfield and Orgreave.

If the spooks wanted to trash militant Islam they'd have no difficulty getting military dressed as police to do it.

I'm not happy blaming just police when it's multi agency treachery we're looking at.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I agree there.

My point was more that the Police have done MORE to promote him than any of his own actions.

Puts on tin foil hat.... Govts hands are tied and the Police are often used (abused) for purposes that are questionable at least. Is all this attention being used as a way to spread his message.

That all may sound backwards and upside down but I wouldn't have even heard of him and the EDL if he wasn't constantly being arrested and splashed across the news.

Takes off tin foil hat.
edit on 12-5-2017 by Tulpa because: Spilling

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join