It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Pieczenik Opus 4a

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This is an interesting video by Dr Steve Pieczenik appearing to be wishing France's new President well... or his he?

The clip seems like it is full of clues that if deciphered, allows one to see the REAL message...

I thought the ATS folks would like to dive into this one and try to figure out what this video's message truly is..

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

We buy you the books, send you to school and what do you do ?
You eat the books.

“The greatest crime is to do nothing because we can only do a little (...) I feel nothing, because feeling is subversive and contrary to military discipline. Therefore I do not feel, but I fight and therefore I exist. ”
― John le Carré, The Little Drummer Girl

Buck

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Are we even sure this video was produced by the Doctor ? Looks more like a video taken by someone else and they added the numerous images next to his statement. Any time I "need" to "decipher" some hidden message in a video makes me nervous as its only my opinion with no clear indication that I have interpreted it correctly or if I am only adding more disinformation to that which already exist.

The general theme of the added imagery seems to be that of chaos and general anarchy. Other than that it just seems to be someone who is no longer as relevant as he once was and so he puts out a video with his opinions on the recent election. I don't know but still seems like someone else added the images and put the video out there, I am always skeptical of videos on Youtube as there are too many agendas out there and people have no problem using someone else to put forth their own agenda and generally that person would never know unless it was brought to their attention.

I am curious of the whiteboard behind the Doctor and its meaning. It sorta looks like an investigators whiteboard in following a crime, a flowchart of who is responsible and all the various participants but again just me thinking out loud.
edit on 5/11/2017 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

The white board in the background looks like some sort of flow chart showing how different music genres developed.

Odd, and seemingly unrelated to the context of the video....

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

This is the Dr's YT channel, heres the link showing all of his uploads

www.youtube.com...

This is the first one that I have seen that was so busy with the visuals interjected when he was speaking..

Seemed a tad odd on first glance...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Okay...well I don't know what to make of the split screen. As I said it looks like video showing various scenes of chaos, perhaps it's his opinion that this is where France is headed due to the election of Macron.

top topics

join