It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What is birth commonly referred too? Conception.... all that mind is? Is conception, a moment constantly birthing into concept after concept. There is a void of unawareness that those asleep are not aware of holding onto so many concepts as reality or the absolute, this is the Brahman or godhead when such is realized as empty and void of all concept that gives birth into the next moment, Vishnu is the child born into those moments that bloom like flowers as the son of Brahman.

Still is it concept... the Buddha and other awakened beings that have achieved nibbana; and deciding when to choose rebirth or becoming have broken those 12 chains of causation. Kama is already built until this realization, from countless past lives. One must stop conceptual grasping of contact of the sense bases as a substantial reality when it is only relative the dream and not the absolute... eventually the state of awakening is just that awake all of the senses are void there is still contact; but there is no conception of them except by those still dreaming them as solid real and existent as the absolute reality when it is a state of being unborn; unmade.

The godhead that wishes or wants to have Vishnu be the victor is like a father that casts his son out of heaven to go fight his or her own battles, the same as birth from all possible types womb, egg, moisture etc. this is the struggle of all life heading towards liberation and freedom, being cause of birth or life is nature, being cause for intent whether good or bad is a cycle of dependent arising... because I stuck my key in the lock it opened because I stuck the wrong key in the wrong lock it did not because I did not accept that my key was wrong the key broke now key and lock are useless, because I left the lock neglected it rusted, because I forgot something was locked I lost the key.

This is the nature of suffering the causation of the cycle of suffering; contact one sees but it is not simply seeing it is seeing or giving birth to concept that others have created does one accept these as real and existent does one need to accept them as real and existent for them to exist?

Consciousness is a chain in the 12 nindana of links of causation that keep birth and death occurring the so called self one grasps at instead of simply flowing freely unattached and manifesting as anything known and unknown even Brama and Vishnu are chained in the cycle of becoming or subject to birth and death.

Although, one may life a very very long time in the god/titan/deva/asura realm there is still ignorance, old age and death... the abuse of powers and manifestations instead of being aware of one's own manifestation as the all and nothing simply being, it is what it is until concept makes it something else.

Awareness knows the state the from the conditions for in which the conditioned arisings are arising from; one should seek to realize that they are the poison that keeps that chain like an albatross around their own necks and work to free themselves and then free all others.

One starts out and ends in the path of selfishness when so bound to the cycle no matter the realm of becoming; so taking that time to stop and let kama resolve in ahimsa or do no harm, form no intent that becomes cause good or bad to end that cycle is the only way to freedom, until that kama is resolved then one not only holds themselves in bondage to all becoming they hold the entire world in bondage to all becoming.

Claiming that one cannot equal knowledge is ignorance itself, in realization to the one that created the concept then one is no different in understanding, but yet it is the monkey or Hanuman that constantly grasps at the fruit that is the lower self one has thought they have killed or keeps as some slave instead of let go of that grasping mind so that such also has a chance at freedom from grasping...

Just because one has made a pantheon of gods and goddesses to blame or exalt in the chain of conditioned arising does not prevent it from arising. Kama is cause kama is one's own as cause, even if one has taken slaves or made armies or whatever to do one's bidding? One is still cause for slaves and armies and responsible for all of the fallout from trying to hold such positions...

When one falls? It is a hard fall and that is why Vishnu is said to appear as a meteorite or thunderbolt as a strike from the hand of Brama.

The Diamond vehicle is the mind itself; even a flawless diamond when worn will develop inclusions and internal fractures from being worn. The great seal of wisdom is when one seals the mind to concepts and looks for the escape from the cycle of suffering; as becoming occurs all the time; yet it does not fall into cycles of delusion, greed and hate in the cycle of ignorance found within the bavacakra but simply aware of all of the states of becoming and attachments of any so called self or other anatta on the path towards liberation.

One is "never" done but one can always be awake... in suchness; of nature the is-ness in awareness of all conditioned arising from moment to moment.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GustaaaveAlberjo001

recall everything and prove it that you are not under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness. and prove it that there is no father before your birth. it is damn myth

Actually the brain is a perfect recording device, like a ccd camera hanging on the wall of your life, it retains everything. Only your recall of the past is imperfect. One day all the memories of everyone and all their experiences here will be a huge repository of the history of Earth, for all to read.
edit on 11-5-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

recall everything and prove it that you are not under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness. and prove it that there is no father before your birth. it is damn myth

Actually the brain is a perfect recording device, like a ccd camera hanging on the wall of your life, it retains everything. Only your recall of the past is imperfect. One day all the memories of everyone and all their experiences here will be a huge repository of the history of Earth, for all to read.

I agree. The funny thing about the brain are thought viruses. Once you get one you can't erase it from your mind. It's there for the rest of your life! It's really quite amazing to think that a single thought can infect your brain in such a way. The idea of a thought virus is itself a thought virus. Now when your brain encounters certain triggers like "thought", "virus", or "thought virus" your brain will automatically bring these words into your head.

Our purpose in life is so our omnipotent God can experience the thrill of having limitations by sharing all our life experiences.

edit on 11-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
What is birth **skip**to moment.

but my ( dear ) friend who are you ? who are you `1st of all ? are you another authority ? alright give me another solid, verifiable and tangbile explanation. so that i can start following you.

and if you have no explanation then you can keep your so called knowledge to yourself with your fellow sheeps.

so my ( dear ) friend again kindly save me by giving me another solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation which cannot be defeated by anyone.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

then my ( dear ) friend why dont you recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute ? simply recall everything and prove yourself so that we can see what is waht.

come on friend do it quickly ( cuz after all its an open challenge )

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

by not being interested in Guru (spiritual education)
its also the duty of the father to bring child to Guru

edit on 11-5-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GustaaaveAlberjo001

but my ( dear ) friend who are you ? who are you `1st of all ? are you another authority ? alright give me another solid, verifiable and tangbile explanation. so that i can start following you.

and if you have no explanation then you can keep your so called knowledge to yourself with your fellow sheeps.

so my ( dear ) friend again kindly save me by giving me another solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation which cannot be defeated by anyone.

You don't ask me the ancient riddles? Damn. That's okay, I will answer for my friend.

Who am I? I am you. Yes, I am another authority possessed by my own consciousness. I'd rather have you kill me than follow me.

Of course I can recall everything but when I do recall is the wrong word. It's all here in one feeling.

You want a solid, verifiable, and tangible explanation which cannot be defeated by anyone. One only wants what one doesn't have. What is left to explain, nothing. There you have it.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

its also the duty of the father to bring child to Guru

so you mean that those parents are fools who want to educate there childerns ? and those childerns are smart who want to play whole day ?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

then my ( dear ) friend why dont you recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute ? simply recall everything and prove yourself so that we can see what is waht.

come on friend do it quickly ( cuz after all its an open challenge )

No problem. You can recall what you thought were lost memories, sometimes. Proof they are there in your memory, even though you at first couldn't remember. Thats the simple explanation.

Adding, to be aware of all your memories all the time would overload your awareness of current thought stream. We need to focus on the now , so memory is set aside unless and until we need it.

You might forget how to do a math problem you were taught in school long ago, until you need to recall it.

Under hypnosis, people recall all kinds of things they have blocked due to trauma or denial.

The brain is far bigger than required to fulfill lives day to day functions. The extra 'space' is storage for a life time of memory.

it is part of the program you received as a human being. Memory is autonomic, just like hearing, seeing, taste, touch and smell.

Now as a test, remember for me your 'favorite' thing, food, smell, song...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

You don't ask me the ancient riddles? Damn. That's okay, I will answer for my friend.

Who am I? I am you. Yes, I am another authority possessed by my own consciousness. I'd rather have you kill me than follow me.

Of course I can recall everything but when I do recall is the wrong word. It's all here in one feeling.

You want a solid, verifiable, and tangible explanation which cannot be defeated by anyone. One only wants what one doesn't have. What is left to explain, nothing. There you have it.

and i have to believe such an ( foolish donkey ) like you ? ( just see the folly ) and i must tell you that your jugglery has no value. nor i want such jugglery. so you can keep it to yourself with your fellow sheeps.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

you asked

So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

I said

very simple answer

I never implied parents were fools for wanting to educate their children
I never implied children who want to play all day are smart

you are trying to twist what I wrote
it shows your true character as Nasty
this entire thread shows your character is spiritually lacking

if you have to resort to insults
you are no authority

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

you asked

So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

I said

very simple answer

I never implied parents were fools for wanting to educate their children
I never implied children who want to play all day are smart

you are trying to twist what I wrote
it shows your true character as Nasty
this entire thread shows your character is spiritually lacking

if you have to resort to insults
you are no authority

and i never claimed to be any authority. all i said is this that i have heard it from real authority and my authority is Srila Prabhupada.

and it is you who is shifting burdon of proof or twisting things. cuz indirectly you are saying that those parents are fools who want to educate there childerns. you are such **foolish pig.**

and thanks for shifting burdon of proof. but keep`1 thing in your ( fat ) brain that those parents are not fools. it is not possible. my ( dull ) fellow

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I see you're still very angry.

You should have a cup of god.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

anyone with reading comprehension can see I answered your question clearly

I indirectly said nothing
your making stuff up
explain to me how I am

indirectly you are saying that those parents are fools who want to educate there childerns

please do explain thoroughly
how I called them fools ?
didn't you ask why they might be foolish ?
I'm sure you did

we are all waiting with baited breath
go on please
its an open challenge

your defensive attitude speaks volumes on your massive ego

you are the foolish pig

Srila Prabhupada is ashamed to have such a Nasty brute preach his messages

keep up the insults
it shows you for what you really are

a sad fanatic who insults those who disagree with him

and i may stay the lowest of manking. but i have is pure gold.

what you got is Pure Sh*t for brains

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

anyone with reading comprehension can see I answered your question clearly

I indirectly said nothing
your making stuff up
explain to me how I am

indirectly you are saying that those parents are fools who want to educate there childerns

please do explain thoroughly
how I called them fools ?
didn't you ask why they might be foolish ?
I'm sure you did

we are all waiting with baited breath
go on please
its an open challenge

your defensive attitude speaks volumes on your massive ego

you are the foolish pig

Srila Prabhupada is ashamed to have such a Nasty brute preach his messages

keep up the insults
it shows you for what you really are

a sad fanatic who insults those who disagree with him

and what is that ego ? that i can recall everything ? or that im specially dropped from the sky into the womb of my mothre ?

and my ego must be. but it is not at my own. but it is for Krishna. that Krishna is greater than greatest. and i cannot become stone. i have everything, anger, lust, ego and everything which you possibly have. but my everything is used under the directions of Krishna OR my everything is used to Krishnas service.

so what is wrong in it ?

and there is nothing that you will disagree. so dont foolishly think that there is something to which you can disagree.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

but my everything is used under the directions of Krishna OR my everything is used to Krishnas service.

No insults are not under the direction of Krishna
your conduct is poor
shameful if you truly follow Krishna

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

but my everything is used under the directions of Krishna OR my everything is used to Krishnas service.

No insults are not under the direction of Krishna
your conduct is poor
shameful if you truly follow Krishna

and let it remain shameful. but what do you know about Krishna ? Krishna is just like an sun. and sun can take water even from urine. that is Krishna.

and i have to please Krishna. not you. cuz you are not Krishna. and as an western person do you think that you are first class saint ? do you think that you are first class saint within western world ? if you think that you are first class saint then you are the damn fool.

no saying that.
edit on 11-5-2017 by GustaaaveAlberjo001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

if you think that you are first class saint then you are the damn fool.

I'm not the one preaching
you are

and i have to please Krishna

he certainly wont be pleased by your shameful conduct and insults

but what do you know about Krishna ?

he should of covered his ankle

Go on tell me What Kissing his Lotus feet is ? if you are such a devotee

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I am just going to keep doing me.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

if you think that you are first class saint then you are the damn fool.

I'm not the one preaching
you are

and i have to please Krishna

he certainly wont be pleased by your shameful conduct and insults

but what do you know about Krishna ?

he should of covered his ankle

Go on tell me What Kissing his Lotus feet is ? if you are such a devotee

but who are you ? `1st of all who are you ? do you think that you are another authority ? who has power to act as same as Krishna ?

alright friend come on give me another explanation. so that i can follow you nicely. but keep`1 thing in your ( dull ) brain that you cannot **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

cuz then you will still remain an **street dog** and why shall i follow any street dog like you ? why ? now you keep your nonsense to yourself with your fellow blind sheeps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join