It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Nazi Soldiers in German Army Raise Alarm

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I hate to say I told you so but...I told you so. Well maybe I didn't tell you specifically but I told someone this was going to happen.

I remember saying a united Germany would lead to bad things.

Did they listen?

People worry about the United States, Russia, China, they need to worry about Germany.

Laugh at me if you wish but who was the power during WWII? How long did it take?

Whatever......never forget.......never underestimate.

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 10-5-2017 by jafo1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jafo1973

They are currently investigating 275 cases involving accusations of racism or far-right extremism stretching back six years, according to the Defense Ministry. The number represents a small minority in a force of nearly 180,000. But nearly 70 percent of cases have emerged in the last year and a half, pointing to an accelerating problem that German military authorities are only now scrambling to address.

Perhaps misguided Germanic folks are tired of their current policy. Extremism begins Extremism.

Not making excuses mind you.

+1 more 
posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Isnt Germany now experiencing major problems with massive influx of dangerous savages facilitated by their own govenment with no end in sight?

Yeah i could see some folks eventually taking a stand against that.

Not sure id consider it a problem necessarily.

+13 more 
posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Only in germany can a german be labled a nazi for taking a stand against the migrant infestation destroying their way of life and their leaders actively aggrivating the issue. By golly its a genius way to squash any dissent from german citizens when you can label them nazis. Makes things easier

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You reap what you sow....

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I think that a correct assessment. Not unlike the Obama backlash that got Trump elected and now the emergence of the extreme democrats (the new Left?) that wants the anarchy we are witnessing. Germans (and many American democrats) have a history of thinking themselves special. While the Germans have a special place in the EU, perhaps that is not satisfying enough for some and they find ways to vent their views and anger.

So it is with the American New Left. The call to arms seems to be a disguised hatred of some target or another. Human nature has a way of feeding heavily into all walks of life, even politics.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I would argue that this has less to do with human nature and more to do with a manipulative press to a degree. Perhaps that degree is known?

For years now it has literally highlighted all the extremist behavior it could. Combine that with an age of instant information and you have a powerful tool.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

*Puts on a very, very tall tinfoil hat on*
What if that's what they planned on doing all along? Allowing Muslims in was a ruse? Hitler 2.0?
*Takes off the very tall tinfol hat*
Carry on.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
And in America they call people who agree with and want to defend the constitution. .domestic terrorists. ..
I don't think that people wanting to protect their own country when their own government is doing everything it can to let people in who only want to cause trouble and get off because of cultural beliefs.
People are and will get tired of their own government let this keep happening and will take action sooner or later.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
There is a rise in nationalism... but it is not quite as bad as the 1930s..

Living here I see Immigrants that have arrived and worked hard to become German citizens... no problem with them at least in my area that I can see.

Its the ones that either cannot (due to lack of opportunity) or will not (due to choice) learn the culture and the language and try to conform, that are waking up some echoes.

the young folks are not what should be scaring people, its the older folks that are shifting to a more hard line stance against the open border policies.

At least in this dumb yanks opinion.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I'm sick of the German people getting free healthcare from exorbitant US military base rents. WWII is OVER!!! Time to close our European military bases and bring the troops home!!!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Wut?! Free healthcare bc of 3 or 4 us-american Military bases?

Nope.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Play stupid games (letting in those type of migrants) win stupid prizes. Can you blame them for wanting their way of life back?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This Thread entered rascism and alienism with its second or third posting. I hope you are proud of that.

Problem is that the military draft in Germany was stopped 3? years ago and you might Imagine what Kind of people are still attracted to the Bundeswehr nowadays.

Before, these people were just a small percentage of all military personal but now as the reasonable people are missing, those Not-quite neonazis are nearly on their own in the evening.

To be fair to the Bundeswehr, I have Daily matters with them and have until now Never Seen some WWII devotionalia.

But as usual the guys from continents away know better... ;-)
edit on 10 5 2017 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

This dumb Yank agrees with you.

Too many are way, way too quick to blame the whole for actions of a relative minority.

So some soldiers in the Bundeswehr harbor less than savory attitudes towards immigrants...that somehow makes it the immigrants fault? Nope, sorry, the blame lies with the bigots wearing the uniforms who are too stupid to realize that blaming the whole is idiocy writ large. No one made them into bigots outside of themselves.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

What the heck does that have to do with a bunch of bigots in the German army?

Not a lot, I dare say.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

*Puts on a very, very tall tinfoil hat on*
What if that's what they planned on doing all along? Allowing Muslims in was a ruse? Hitler 2.0?
*Takes off the very tall tinfol hat*
Carry on.

No tin foil hate of any height required mate. This has been planned. Put in place the means for total control, wait for the execution of the imperatives and then to be seen as maintaining things, enact complete state control.

What they don't, or didn't, factor in, is the means to get to their goal, will be as hard to control as it was in the places where complete disarray was created to affect the influx of mass 'refugee' men of fighting ability.

People often talk about the environment, climate change, the way the continents shift, and how in time, we will be living in a very different world.. we're seeing that on a societal level, right now.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Pro-Nazis in any military force should be executed immediately, shot on sight, no trial, no nothing. Even the slightest TWINGE of far right about a person, ought to bar them from ever being permitted to piss unsupervised, leave alone carry a gun as a profession.

There is only one organisation, idealism, one notion that has ever been enough of a threat to warrant such a violent intolerance, and that is the Nazi ideal, the far right. It must be crushed wherever it can be found. Obliterated, stamped on, the very concept and its every adherent eviscerated and brutalised until it either ceases to exist, or the thought of voicing, or acting upon any far right thinking, becomes more terrifying than whatever phobia that thinking issues from in the first place.

It is the only thing on Earth which cannot be tolerated, especially by reasonable people.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You know the word Nazi is overplayed and it's getting quite old considering the fact that liberals call everyone Nazis and Fascists.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Pro-Nazis in any military force should be executed immediately, shot on sight, no trial, no nothing. Even the slightest TWINGE of far right about a person, ought to bar them from ever being permitted to piss unsupervised, leave alone carry a gun as a profession.

There is only one organisation, idealism, one notion that has ever been enough of a threat to warrant such a violent intolerance, and that is the Nazi ideal, the far right. It must be crushed wherever it can be found. Obliterated, stamped on, the very concept and its every adherent eviscerated and brutalised until it either ceases to exist, or the thought of voicing, or acting upon any far right thinking, becomes more terrifying than whatever phobia that thinking issues from in the first place.

It is the only thing on Earth which cannot be tolerated, especially by reasonable people.

Sounds quit Naziesque if you ask Me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join