It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Termination, the facts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
www.documentcloud.org.../p2

From a legal standpoint , its very clear to anyone who understands the functions of the Federal Court system.

" Sua Sponte "

Buck
edit on 10-5-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed May 10 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

No sir... it was the Russians.

Dems is da facts, not some official document like you linked to.

DUH!!! RUSSIANS!!!!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Here's the left argument captured in a gif.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Thank you for posting!

I didn't know the actual memo had been released. I'm actually surprised that it was -- but pleasantly surprised. Much better to read the actual words of the recommendation than the many spins the talking heads put on it.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Here's the left argument captured in a gif.

LMFAO.

Too true!

Its crickets in here --- facts must not jive with the left's outrageous narrative

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The Director was wrong to usurp the Attorney General?s authority on July 5, 2016, and announce his conclusion that the case should be closed without prosecution. It is not the function of the Director to make such an announcement. At most, the Director should have said the FBI had completed its investigation and presented its ?ndings to federal prosecutors. The Director now defends his decision by asserting that he believed Attorney General Loretta had a con?ict. But the FBI Director is never empowered to supplant federal prosecutors and assume command of the Justice Department. There is a well-established process for other officials to step in when a con?ict requires the recusal of the Attorney General.

On July 5, however, the Director announced his own conclusions about the nation?s most sensitive criminal investigation, without the authorization of duly appointed Justice Department leaders. Compounding the error, the Director ignored another longstanding principle: we do not hold press conferences to release derogatory information about the subject of a declined criminal investigation. Derogatory information sometimes is disclosed in the course of criminal investigations and prosecutions, but we never release it gratuitously. The Director laid out his version of the facts for the news media as if it were a closing argument, but without a trial. It is a textbook example of what federal prosecutors and agents are taught not to do.[b/]

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Like i said they are pissed off and now that they realized that Trump is listening to their advice heads will finally roll. Oh my god i'm so excited and i just can't hide it. Huma,Weiner,Lynch,Rice and even Yates should duck for cover immediately. Payback is a bitch. Let the purge commence. Just imagine the headlines of all of them cannibalizing each other to flip on the Leprechaun. They will fight for every crappy immunity deal they can get there filthy hands on. Prepare for a meltdown of epic proportions.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Perhaps many of you have been fooled and while you're so concerned about this sacking, something is sneaking under the radar.

Who's the next director?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
But, but, Schumer says...*slaps and shoves this letter in the face of the lefties*

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Perhaps many of you have been fooled and while you're so concerned about this sacking, something is sneaking under the radar.

Who's the next director?

According to sources in the know (Maxine Waters) - Vladimir Putin is slated to be the next director.

Ya know... cuz RUSSIANS!!!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
from the very minute he finished his press conference back in July my thoughts have always been, since when does law enforcement decide whether to prosecute a case or not prosecute it? That decision has never been left to law enforcement.
the Obama DOJ was derelict in their duties when lynch announced that the DOJ would not make the decision to prosecute or not prosecute but that they were leaving that decision up to the FBI and would proceed in accordance with the FBI`s recommendation.

law enforcement employees aren`t lawyers,their job is to investigate and turn over evidence to the "lawyers" and let the lawyers decide whether to prosecute or not prosecute,that`s the way it`s always been even on the local and state levels.

lynch should have been fired for dereliction of duty and abrogating her responsibilities to the tax payers.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Good thing Comey said in his testimony the other day. That he went over Lynch's head because of the tarmac incident.

top topics

join