It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alright lets do this... Dinosaurs on the Ark

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Alright then carry on I guess

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

The ark is like a humongous seed & sperm vault. The ark is not primitive. Uses advanced technology. The ark is still in existence as a "vault." Dinosaur sperm & egg is likely resting comfortably there. Noah means rest - comfort. Noah's Ark.

interesting

So milking dinosaurs was a thing back then?

Or was there another way.... back to the first page me thinks?

Aliens?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

this thread reminded me of another ridiculous dinosaur story....you know that show that traveled around and set up in arenas ,giant mechanical dinosaurs,,,with sounds and everything...it was called dinosaurs..LIVE,,,some dad took his kids and then sued the company ...because..there were no live dinosaurs...as the title said

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

From the guy who thinks they put full grown animals, dinosaurs on the ark and you think you can make fun of people
Come on Ak, you look sillier than normal

Pull your head in

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptrAll tales grow in the telling...

So do the noses of those telling them as if they're fact

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

From the guy who thinks they put full grown animals, dinosaurs on the ark and you think you can make fun of people
Come on Ak, you look sillier than normal

Pull your head in

No.... im the guy who thinks the entire story is bogus... utter nonsense

And i know you believe it, so why not just answer the question?

How did you come to the conclusion that they were on said imaginary boat ride?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ancient Plagiarism.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

your really cool

tip of the hat to you sir..

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

I'm a rotting piñata.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

originally posted by: Raggedyman

I am not going to read all three pages, so I expect I am repeating the obvious

I can't comprehend the intelligence of a person who would think another person was stupid enough to gather full grown dinosaurs on a ship
Common sense, basic intelligence would suggest that a person with half a brain would take juvenile reptiles, dinosaurs, giraffes, all kinds of animals
I guess if you are use to looking at pictures in children's story books and you use those kiddie books to form opinions

Have at it

Ah... finally

We have a winner...

So, the dinos were babies when they boarded the ark...

what happened to them after the 40 days and nights?

www.missmysupermarket.com...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

uhm...

they became meat balls?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

This

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

uhm...

they became meat balls?

Over here in England we use sage and onion stuffing to fill the body cavity of poultry and keep the bird moist while roasting it to a golden crispy skinned finish, nothing better than a Sunday roast chicken, roast king Edward variety potatoes, home made gravy and some seasonal vegetable's but just imagine the size of those drum stick's.

Jokes aside the whole argument of the thread missed the entire pre-Adamite controversy which has gone on for over a century and is based on the argument that there were men on earth before Eden, it argues about the earth being desolate and our world being a restored world but that is a whole other thread, also like Noah's kid's it talk's about were did Seth and indeed Cain get there wive's from unless there were other people and in Noah's case either unaffected part's of the world and/or other survivor's - OR there were more people brought aboard or More than one ark, ship's at sea for instance if there was a maga tsunami as well as people on the high land's which during the ice age would have been scarcely populated by more primitive tribes of mostly hunters and herdsmen.
But then there are mysteries, IF this is a ship and I do believe it is then how old is it and then there are all the legend's in the area.
www.ronwyatt.com...

He also found what he believed was Noah's wife's tomb but much later found that local's had dug up the body said to have been ten feet tall and stripped it of jewlery which was then sold on the black market.

Even if it was not Noah's ark it is a ship despite claims about it being created by flowing lava - claims which do not address any of its far more unusual features.

There is one more Ark story that is missing here, in south east Asia there are or were back in the 1970's a tribe of people whom build strange shaped houses, they claim there ancestors came form the sky in ship's from a distant land.

Back to Noah's what if there was a whole fleet of ship's.
This was from Ararat the large one.

Then there are other account's.

www.noahsark.it...

Back to pre-adamite theory, it was badly corrupted when some tried to use it to justify racism.
www.kjvbible.org...

edit on 11-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

and poor Rocail gets only a few mentions

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Alright... First of all Ron Wyatt was a scam artist... None of his claims were ever validated... perhaps aside from Mt.Sinai which wasn't his discovery

Second, IF there is any validity to "noahs ark"... it was most definitely a local flood... not a world wide flood, thus there were people all over the world that weren't affected by said flooding... and of course afterwords the people on the ark would have been able to find mates and so would their children

And third... we're way off topic here...

And by the way i've seen that surpressed footage... it was a hoax... and there are MANY just like it...

You can't believe everything you find on Youtube

edit on 11-5-2017 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Right prove ron wyatte was a scam artist, the man was a devout christian who even swore on his deathbed he was telling the truth.

Or seriously here is it just that you don't like his belief's and find's which he made by faith and by actually following the bible not re-interpreting it.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Right prove ron wyatte was a scam artist, the man was a devout christian who even swore on his deathbed he was telling the truth.

Or seriously here is it just that you don't like his belief's and find's which he made by faith and by actually following the bible not re-interpreting it.

www.tentmaker.org...

scienceblogs.com...

www.remnantofgod.org...

emahiser.christogenea.org...

www.apologeticsindex.org...

Theres a ton of articles on Ron Wyatt.... none of his discoveries were ever found or verified by any credible source...

all you have to do is look outside Christian forums... thats your issue

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Dinosaurs? I'm not sure.

However, the folk band "The Irish Rovers" would tell you that's what happened to the unicorns.

♪ ♫
Old Noah looked out into the driving rain,
Them Unicorns was hiding, playing silly games,
Kicking and splashing while the rain was pouring,
Oh, them silly Unicorns.
The ark started moving, and it drifted with the tide,
And the unicorns looked up from the rocks and they cried.
And the waters come down and sort of flooded them away,
That's why you never seen a unicorn to this very day.

♪ ♫

...and of course we need to all join in on the chorus and all lift a pint in memory of the unicorns:
♪ ♫
But you'll see green alligators and long-necked geese,
Some humpty backed camels and some chimpanzees.
Some cats and rats and elephants, but sure as you're born,
You're never gonna see no unicorn!

♪ ♫

edit on 11/5/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

He was dying on his death bed when he gave this interview, his last confession.

Those sources you quote feed off of one another and have an axe to grind so a motivation to deny him or otherwise pull him down, in other words they are Biased against him.
There are for instance two arguments for competing mountains from the exodus, one mountain found by a Catholic priest and scientist is one candidate and certainly appears to have been a neolithic to bronze age cultic site, there are petroglyph and ruin's including an alter like formation with twelve standing stone's that would once have been infilled with sand and it fit's the sea of read's interpretation while the other found by Ron Wyatte had two pillars on either side of the red sea, a submerged causeway and remains interpreted by skeptic's as coral and ship remain's but that look exactly like ancient wheel's and axle encrusted by coral, horse hoof and human femur were also found at the site, on the Arabian side it matches the description from the exodus of the camp site were the Hebrew's rested and inland there is a black topped mountain, an alter with bull petroglyph's, a ruined enclosure and other alter as well as a rock seemingly split by water, there is even a pomegranite tree on the mountain slope and it fit's the traditional view far more closely, after wyatte was arrested by Arabian authority's for entering the country illegally and they put a guard house at the site as well as fenced it off, the mountain is called Jebel Al Lawz in Arabia.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Did i not say "with the exception of Mt. Sinai" which wasn't his discovery?

When he "found" it... Said area was already fenced off by the local authorities

The rest of his claims were bunk... Especially the ark discovery... In fact the turkish government banned people from going up Mt. Ararat because they didn't want some idiot going up there and getting themselves killed to see said "rock formation"

edit on 11-5-2017 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join