It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alright lets do this... Dinosaurs on the Ark

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Noah was a geneticist, he took samples only from mammals, and stored them in the ark which was a high tech ship

Ancient Aliens

Problem solved..
:

Except biologist have mused there are over twenty million distinct species of life here. How do you account for how long it would take to preserve all those DNA samples.

The problem was life had become genetically altered over time in the 'wrong direction', so the slate was wiped and then that 'hi tech' ship you mentioned re introduced it from the onboard stores.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

RE: food?

Some of the passengers on the Ark where never meant to make it to the destination. If they knew they were food they probably would not have got on the boat so peaceably.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

RE: food?

Some of the passengers on the Ark where never meant to make it to the destination. If they knew they were food they probably would not have got on the boat so peaceably.

i'm guessing you don't know how many passengers there were on said boat ride...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I imagine it was something like this:

Or not.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

LMAO!!

Never seen that episode

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Akragon

I was gonna go with the possibility of the Ark being a DNA vault. Which I believe was/has been mentioned before on ATS. The fact that 16,000 (conservatively) animals were housed, fed, and cared for on an ark for 378 days (just over a year) would be ..um..improbable. There were no hibernating animals (or just a minimal amount) and so they would also have to have enough room to store food and water for that amount of time. The amount of people to take care of 16,000 animals would be well over 8 people (which is how many people were on the Ark)

You have to take into consideration the cleaning of the pens and waste removal, feeding...Where did all that waste go? They just dump it in the water? Use it as fuel? These people also had to take care of the Ark and themselves. It is again, improbable that they actually had the animals on the ship. (maybe a few..but not all 16,000)

If they had taken DNA samples of every animal (even dinosaurs) this would make a lot more sense then taking the actual animals themselves. It would free up all that space and time. And would fit the story line a bit better.

Frozen Ark to Save Animal DNA

A tissue bank that will store genetic material from thousands of endangered animals has been set up in the UK. The Frozen Ark, as it is called, will preserve animal "life codes" even after their species have become extinct. This will allow future generations of scientists to understand long lost creatures, and may also help with the conservation programmes of tomorrow. The project is supported by the Natural History Museum, the Zoological Society of London and Nottingham University.

Frozen Ark

Old thread:
Noah's ark was...a DNA bank?

But..all that leads to a bunch of other questions/thoughts so..I'm just gonna go with I don't think they were on the Ark.

Thanks,

blend57

edit on 10-5-2017 by blend57 because: Always an edit! : /

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
even by the standards of typical biblical appologetica claims like :

" teh ark was a DNA repository "

take special pleading to new lows

if you RATIONALLY look at the levels of scientific literacy in the bible

just stick with :

" gawd did it with magic "

at least that is internally consistent with the rest of the bible claims

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Dinosaurs were put on this earth by the devil to test mans faith!!!

hehehe

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Well.. we can speculate

but the reality is, there are people that believe dinosaurs were on Noah's ark

And we have a motto in these parts

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

how'd life get here in the first place?

You will know the truth in a few days

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What I'd like to know is this....

how did all the sea dwelling creatures survive if it rained enough freshwater to cover the world?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
What I'd like to know is this....

how did all the sea dwelling creatures survive if it rained enough freshwater to cover the world?

there is so many ways i can't answer that question

but thank you for your reply

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I can't believe I'm going to be the first who says this.

Jurassic Ark.

/thread.

*drops mic and walks away*

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I've never once heard or read a single person claim dinosaurs were on the ark. I'm not sure why you are trying to disprove something noone has claimed. Am i missing something?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

When God cast Adam and Eve out of the Garden and into the wilderness, He charged mankind with dominion over the animals; Therefore, man was responsible for their existence or demise. God instructed Noah to save the animals, who were free from sin, and as a reward of his faith, Noah and his family would be spared the Flood.

But yes, the poofing is quite amazing.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI

I've never once heard or read a single person claim dinosaurs were on the ark. I'm not sure why you are trying to disprove something noone has claimed. Am i missing something?

recent fundy christian hero

www.christianitytoday.com...

edit on 10-5-2017 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I live about 20 minutes away from both the Creation Museum and the Ark Encounter.

While I hear that the quality of the exhibits are top-shelf, I just can't bring myself to give that guy my money--and neither entry fee is very cheap.

I have driven by the Ark, though, and the construction of it is pretty impressive--I wonder if Ziusudra would approve. I may Noah guy I can ask.

womp...womp

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI

Yes, you are missing something--maybe you should have searched the internet before claiming that "noone has claimed" that dinosaurs were on the ark.

See here.

Oh, hell, just see this Goog le search.

It is asininity at its finest.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You might find this interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join