It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Firing of James Comey By President Trump a cover up?? The BBC think it might be....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Lets hope they find something worth testifying for, do you think Trey Gowdy has a chance to fill his position?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Somewhere in America tonight, a charter flight is fueling up for a non-stop flight to a non-extradition country...

He could move in with ASSANGE?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

To be fair to BBC, all the usual suspects will be claiming a conspiracy is afoot.

They cant agree with anything Trump does based on principle so they must attempt to tear him down at every chance.

Interesting times we are living.

Certainly is, can't believe anything you read anymore, perhaps we never could??

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charlyboy

Somewhere in America tonight, a charter flight is fueling up for a non-stop flight to a non-extradition country...

He could move in with ASSANGE?

It would never work.

Julian is too old for Bill, and too male for Hilary...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
I bet you all 100 million dollars if Obama fired Comey, no one would've complained or objected

Well.....

Obama bombed the hell out of Syria, killing many, and tearing the country apart in the process while arming jihadists and.....liberals said nothing. Trump put a temporary ban on immigration from seven terror havens and liberals lose their collective minds.

So, yeah, probably.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

As we are all aware Trump has fired Comey which I personally think is overdue. Regardless of your opinions on Comey you have to admit his handling of the email scam and Russian hacking was unprofessional.

So rather than reporting on Comey's unprofessional conduct the BBC decide to focus on a cover up. Sounds like the BBC are insinuating a conspiracy is afoot.

Donald Trump's firing of FBI Director James Comey caught Washington by complete surprise. No one - in Congress, in conservative circles, even in the FBI itself - seemingly had an inkling of what was in store.
As politicians and pundits survey the fallout, here are a few of the big questions they are likely to contemplate.
Was it a cover-up?
The abruptness and timing of Mr Comey's dismissal, to put it mildly, is highly suspicious.
Just over a week ago, the FBI director talked about his agency's investigation into Russian meddling in the US presidential election - and possible Russian ties to the Trump campaign - before a Senate committee.
He was scheduled to appear before Congress again to discuss "worldwide threats" on Thursday.
Mr Trump has been tweeting almost nonstop about how the allegations are a "hoax" and the investigations are a "taxpayer funded charade".

www.bbc.com...

Thoughts??
Cover up of what??? Comey told Trump he wasn't being investigated...Clapper and others said they have found zero evidence of a connection between Trump and Russia...There's nothing to investigate...It's all a ruse...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

It would never work.

Julian is too old for Bill, and too male for Hilary...

Hahahahahahaha too male, hahahahaha

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Cover up of what??? Comey told Trump he wasn't being investigated...Clapper and others said they have found zero evidence of a connection between Trump and Russia...There's nothing to investigate...It's all a ruse...

I agree, hence the OP, I was a little shocked at how soon the BBC decided to run a 'Cover up' story. The media have really become an embarrassment over the last 10-15 years. Its more social media BS than news. But I suppose its wha the public want...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Are they all retarded? The investigation is still on-going even without Comey. I call it now. Comey is going to accept a immunity deal from the Trump administration in a few days/weeks. Now that he is free there is no reason to fear Hillary any longer.

Lets hope something happens, politicians really need a shake up.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

they should look into why Trump hired a law firm in Washington to help dispel his business ties to Russia after the firing...

To be clear I am not pro Trump, or anyone else for that matter. I would like to see politics cleaned up. I would like to see heads of state on salaries equivalent to others in the public service and I would like them beholden to the same laws and rules as the rest of us. Trump is not the answer, but neither was another term of Clintons.

I know I am dreaming but one day the nepotism, greed and corruption will be removed from politics. It may take a large meteorite or comet but hopefully it won't...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Run Away....

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Charlyboy

Is the Firing of James Comey By President Trump a cover up?? The BBC think it might be....

That theory would have much more credence if Comey was somehow suddenly REWARDED. Firing someone is not the sign of a cover up - it is, if anything, the sign of vendetta.

And that is actually what I think it is; Trump finally getting rid of someone he holds responsible for Hillary not being indicted. I believe, that Trump honestly believe that she should have been indicted, and if that is the case, you bet Trump would hold a grudge against Comey.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Isn't Trump going to say why he has fired him ?

edit on 10-5-2017 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZIPMATT
Isn't Trump going to say why he has fired him ?

According to this he had no choice
youtu.be...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Trump put a temporary ban on immigration from seven terror havens and liberals lose their collective minds.

Or as the crazies might offer up..."the Acting Attorney General told him that it was an unlawful act" , even though his knowledge of the law was more bigly than hers. Shame on her, and shame on them!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Charlyboy

they should look into why Trump hired a law firm in Washington to help dispel his business ties to Russia after the firing...

Source?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Trump put a temporary ban on immigration from seven terror havens and liberals lose their collective minds.

Or as the crazies might offer up..."the Acting Attorney General told him that it was an unlawful act" , even though his knowledge of the law was more bigly than hers. Shame on her, and shame on them!

Or perhaps the concern was an Obama shill was "resisting"?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Hey BBC....when your article contains falsehoods, the whole article is suspect, including the premise. Stop crying wolf, the sky ain't falling.

So you have facts then that it isn't a cover up? Would you like to share, or is it just that the BBC is reporting what people are saying, pointing out pertinent events and you don't agree with them? Has to be one or the other or why did you make your post?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

I love how they piece things together by splashing it all over the news, It's a bit anti Trump don't you think?

It's hardly splashed, and it's using comments made by actual politicians in America voicing their opinions. Do you think a news agency should ignore peoples comments when the American public voted said politicians into power?

Why do you think he was fired right now, not earlier in the year if it was just Trump spitting out his dummy because Clinton isn't in jail - another promise failed?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think this story now needs to close with the indictment of Hillary Clinton, which should have happened last Summer. Justice must be done to restore faith.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join