It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German soldier arrested for planning a false flag attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The man, a soldier, is accused of conspiring with another army officer who had falsely registered as a Syrian refugee, and a student.

The suspected right-wing extremists wanted to frame refugees for the attack, say prosecutors.

Their alleged targets included former German president Joachim Gauck and Justice Minister Heiko Maas.

The man was stationed at a barracks in France, alongside another man who was arrested in April, 28-year-old "Franco A". He was arrested in April, after police discovered he had registered as a Syrian refugee at a shelter in central Germany in December 2015 and later officially requested political asylum in Bavaria.

A student, 24, named as "Mathias F" has also been arrested. The three "planned an attack against a high-ranking politician or public figure who was supportive of what the accused saw as the failed immigration and refugee affairs policies", prosecutors said. They had drawn up a hit list and acquired a pistol for Franco A to carry out the attack, they said. Maximilian covered up his accomplice's absences from barracks in pursuit of the plot, prosecutors suspect.

www.bbc.com...

I wonder if many of the other terrorist attacks are actual false flag operations caused by people with similar motivations as the two soldiers in the article.

It also reminds me of V For Vendetta when the Fascists launched a false flag attack and blame it on Muslims in order to seize power.

Mods I apologize if this is posted already.
edit on 5/9/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Let me guess, isolated incident, those idiots just need help. Fake news.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Is this reverse-radicalization?

Kind of the slow burn, I mean he registered in 2015? Also, it's a bad plan. Did they really think that the authorities wouldn't be able to ID his corpse? That's the problem with Nazi's, they're just not that bright.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Or it's part of a much larger plan.

There's a conspiracy theory where after the fall of Nazi Germany, many of the Nazis went underground and infiltrated many sectors of society and formed a plan where they eventually regain power.

What if the refugee crisis was part of the plan?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The suspected right-wing extremists wanted to frame refugees for the attack, say prosecutors.

Would have been interesting to see how the indigenous population reacted.

Maybe next time...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

You have not heard of Operation Gladio right?

Swiss historian Daniele Ganser in his 2005 book, NATO's Secret Armies: Operation Gladio and Terrorism in Western Europe, accused Gladio of trying to influence policies through the means of "false flag" operations and a "strategy of tension". Ganser alleges that on various occasions, stay-behind movements became linked to right-wing terrorism, crime and attempted coups d'état.[8] In NATO's Secret Armies Ganser states that Gladio units closely cooperated with NATO and the CIA and that Gladio in Italy was responsible for terrorist attacks against its own civilian population.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Have to wonder if the instructions and/or motivation came down a covert command channel.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

There are rumors our government was infiltrated by the Nazis back in 1945 via Operation Paperclip. What if they are taking their orders from their descendants?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

There are rumors our government was infiltrated by the Nazis back in 1945 via Operation Paperclip. What if they are taking their orders from their descendants?

I heard those rumours and I've also heard the ones that say the government's of the west were secretly infiltrated by communists and the Berlin wall falling was a deliberate wrong foot. Who knows? and will we ever know the truth?
edit on 9-5-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Whatever the case, it's only the beginning. There are probably more of them all over Europe waiting for their orders.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Why was a German soldier stationed at a barracks in France?

Its late I am tired and hopped up on caffeine so its probably obvious.. can someone slap me right quick.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

NATO service personnel get stationed in foreign countries all the time.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

That's great stuff. I also remember seeing a recent article on a crackdown of Nazi era memorabilia at German Army barracks. Could be something to it.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

fair enough did not know they had posting in france.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

They go everywhere US personnel go, including Israel.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Remember the USS Liberty incident!!! NEVER FORGET!!!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: TobyFlenderson
There's a conspiracy theory where after the fall of Nazi Germany, many of the Nazis went underground and infiltrated many sectors of society and formed a plan where they eventually regain power.

Hmm, no conspiracy theory, but they even didn´t have to go underground. Everything here was formed by "former" Nazis(justice, police, secret services etc). Simply because nobody else was left. Just that high ranking nazi party members that never had to fight(like "our" politicians today, they never would send their own children into the wars they created). And that were not taken by the USA, via Operation Paperclip. The other male germans were dead, injured, mentally ill (post-traumatic stress syndrome) or became POWs. Or were simply too young to be abused as soldiers.

I mean, just read about the Organisation Gehlen(german link, because there is a picture that "somehow" is missing in the english translation...), then you know what i mean. Same was for judges, high ranking police officials etc. They didn´t have to hide, "our" new Führers from the overseas made it possible...

It´s not just some lunatic soldiers, they were covered by their supervisors. Now we learn about german military barracks full of Wehrmacht and Nazi stuff, posters, paintings, accessories etc. And no high ranking army official will have seen that, for years? They knew about Franco A´s nazi attitude because of a text he wrote.

A thing that makes me wonder is that the investigators found an online chat group where those three were active, posted Nazi stuff, even own audios and all that crap. Are real terrorists that stupid, in the year 2017? To do anything in the web? I bet, "real" terrorists(not that secret service stuff) wouldn´t use smartphones, facebook, the web for anything they could get caught for, the risk is too high that the attack fails. And why did the Military Counterintelligence Service, MAD, know nothing about it? Or did they know... ?

In another comment you mentioned Operation Gladio. And that was one of the first things that came into my mind, Gladio/Gladio B. People forget that part of history too fast, or even never learned about it. There are circles that profit from unrest in the population, transatlantic controlled circles Gladio was to make the "commies" look bad, and today? Are this just some lunatic nazi soldiers that copy Gladio? But are that stupid to leave traces in the web, to get caught or to leave evidence against themselves, after getting caught?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I didn't see it mentioned, but when I first saw this case on April they said that Franco A. was not just a soldier, it was a first lieutenant.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Could this be a way of confusing the public over actual terrorist attacks? With this precedent, who would know if an attack was real or a put up job?
"The religion of peace didn't do anything, it was all the evil false flaggers."-- A. Merkel

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Let me guess, isolated incident, those idiots just need help. Fake news.

I guess you may be being sarcastic? This happened a few days ago and he has admitted it. It may not be huge news, but that doesn't make it fake. There is a huge effort to demonise the religion, not the activists, if you honestly haven't seen it then you probably don't look too deep on ATS!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join