It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO abductee shown cataclysmic event, followed by a NWO-linked- Mona Lisa prophecy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I am bringing this to ATS because it ties in with something that came to me when there was a conspiracy about a meteor hitting around Puerto Rico.

the man in the video claimed he was abducted by aliens and shown future events, he also manages to get pictures of the disc of said aliens.

now he mentions that the meteor hits near Puerto Rico..
and here is where i remembered something that came to me when i thought of this before, when i was looking at a map of around Puerto Rico i noticed this
island......en.wikipedia.org...

Isla de mona

and i thought that reminds me of something..... the mona lisa!!!

you know the painting of the woman with the apocalyptic background behind her.
what if he was trying to convey something to the world?
what if DaVinci's treasured painting was a prophecy??
edit on 9-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Sorry, as an abductee myself, I don't believe him. Actually, I had the sound off and watched his eyes, facial expressions and body language.

As for the photos, you are not going to get a fighter pilot that close to a UFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the one with a hole in it looks like a CD.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

i googled asteroid and peurto rico and there are many hits, but nobody has seen the link with the Mona Lisa.and the isla de mona coincidences??.www.express.co.uk...

and another from veteranstoday..www.veteranstoday.com...

theres a few different sources saying about meteor/asteroid hitting around Puerto Rico.

this is an intriguing coincidence to me, we have all wondered about the mona lisa's smile after-all.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

what?

does the Mona Lisa show a apocalyptic scene behind her?

What I don't get, because it comes up a lot in alien abduction cases, is the need of a One World Government/New World Order for there to be alien disclosure. You don't need any radical overhaul of governments/international order to disclose alien existence. You literally need one guy preferably a president who is in office, give him a microphone, and have him say 'Aliens exist, we made contact awhile ago but we didn't tell you... Yeah, pretty much...' And that's it.

is that Trump...... who knows?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Puerto Rico could tip over if hit with too large of a meteor.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

on that note, it may be telling that Trump has "still" not been asked the alien question, now that is unheard of, especially when you have Trump as president...(loose canon)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

You are tying a whole bunch of stuff together to make your case that maybe only you can see.

We abductees almost universally come away from our experiences with a belief that the world is "soon" coming upon hard times. --My abduction in 1964 and resulting fears for the world haven't happened yet. Neither have my son's after his experience in 1991.

One thing that rarely happens is for a true abductee to make a concrete prediction about what is going to physically happen. That is a mistake that a lot of wannabes make, making a future prediction of a specific event not too far into the future, sometimes with a specific date, but never happens.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Why do people have to Troll out non USA threads with USA POLITICS?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

i really just find it curious that different conspiracies have a meteor hitting near PR (isla de mona), and when you know that great mystery (conspiracies) surrounds the mona lisa, some relating to end times also, plus when i found this video i was looking for something else, and i very rarely just click randomish vids, but did with this and it reminded me of my previous thoughts on the matter.

so that bit of intuition/synchronicity made me make the post, it probably is nothing.... but you never know!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phatdamage

what?

does the Mona Lisa show a apocalyptic scene behind her?

What I don't get, because it comes up a lot in alien abduction cases, is the need of a One World Government/New World Order for there to be alien disclosure. You don't need any radical overhaul of governments/international order to disclose alien existence. You literally need one guy preferably a president who is in office, give him a microphone, and have him say 'Aliens exist, we made contact awhile ago but we didn't tell you... Yeah, pretty much...' And that's it.

is that Trump...... who knows?

Why on earth would Aliens want to deal with 190+ different countries all fighting with each other over which piece of dirt they're standing on?

If I were an alien, I wouldn't go near a cluster#### like earth at the moment. Publicly at least. And I'd have a death ray for anyone trying to expose me.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Then there is this old report

Steve Quayle, a local media outlet in Puerto Rico, reports the following:

I have recently read reports stating that body bags and supplies are being shipped into Puerto Rico. These reports have been confirmed by Military and Medical insiders.
The government of Puerto Rico first denied the report and then retracted. I work with many people from Puerto Rico. Apparently, the folks on the Island are starting to freak out.
One of my co-workers approached me this morning to ask me if I know anything about a meteor that was going to hit the Atlantic and create a 200 FT Tsunami, wiping out PR and much of the East Coast.

consciouslyenlightened.com...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Perhaps the hologram he seen was a depiction of what had happened to them in the distant past. Maybe it wasn't the future at all... a reply to: Davg80

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Da Vinci was obsessed with the world ending and believed that a flood would be the cause of the apocalypse. The background of the Mona Lisa depicts oncoming water possibly alluding to Da Vinci’s belief of the future apocalypse. In many of Da Vinci’s other paintings he also paints water. Some believe that Da Vinci contained a higher knowledge and was even a descendent of Jesus. There is so much mystery behind not only this painting, but also behind the man behind it.lets-make-contact.tumblr.com...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Sweet. Tomcats zorching around with UFOs. That would have been AWESOME to see. Wonder if they bombed Vieques, then peeled off and got to play with some aliens.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm thinking the same thing. Maybe he was showing them what had happened in the past. Why warn these people this is going to happen and there is nothing these people can do about it. Serves no purpose but to frighten them. reply to: AnonSapien

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
First a question to all abductees. How do you know the aliens were telling the truth, they just as well might be trying a false flag or just propagandize on you?
Now here is something to talk about. If the PTB push the agenda that Puerto Rico is going to be hit by a large asteroid in the near future the local populace will want to evacuate the island real quick. Now with the island empty wouldn't it make a really nice bug out island for the mega-rich.
So no meteorite and a complete tropical island already cleared of undesirable poor people and an island is easier to defend against any "poor" people trying to get back.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Do you really think that is an apocalyptic background? I don't see it myself. And is there really a connection just because of the word "mona"? Mona in Italian is a title, similar to "Lady" ... in Spanish the word mona apparently means cute, monkey and doll. With all due respect I feel you're connecting dots that aren't there.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

and they look to have plenty of body-bags, for disposing of the ones who decide to stay in their front row seats for the apparent end of the world.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RedParrotHead

maybe i am, but if you look at the water over her left shoulder, it looks like a tsunami, compared to it being normal waters over the right side, this has been commented on as it is unlike DaVinci to make a "deliberate" mistake like this and if it was prophetic, then The mona lisa and isla de mona, are very similar in English... the most wide spoken language..

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

the left and the right sides could be before and after images of a cataclysmic event.... yes/no?

the left side has a road coming between the mountains and it looks calm and the right could be the its destruction and aftermath...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join