It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More land & more life on the flat earth: worlds beyond the poles

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

north pole = polaris , south pole = sigma octanis

as you will whine

here lets spoon feed you :

circumpolar constallations

seasonal constellations

another set of verifiable observations for which the flat earth cult has no coherent answer

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
He was a foundation layer for the new church. Its the good cop bad cop scenario. Control is a long time manipulation affair. a reply to: sapien82

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Sydney to Santiago. Flat Earth is impossible. I proved this was a hoax back on page 4 or something.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

havint you watched some of the batcrap hillarious vids posted by the flat-tard cultists ????

the " debunk " is :

sydney [ austrailia ] >> santiago [ chile ] flights do not exist

no - i am not making it up - thats what the mongs actually claim to believe

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It has also been posted only official government aircraft can fly to the Antarctic.

I realize its from Wikipedia, but it's a quick way to provide structure and data for debate.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Tourism in Antarctica started with sea tourism in the late 1960s. Air overflights of Antarctica started in the 1970s with sightseeing flights by airliners from Australia and New Zealand, and were resumed in the 1990s. The (summer) tour season lasts from November to March. Most of the estimated 14,762 visitors to Antarctica in 1999-2000 were on sea cruises.[1] During the 2009 to 2010 tourist season, over 37,000 people visited Antarctica.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Which is a verifiable fact that it does exist.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No, disproves the narrative the governments don't want people down their because it's the wall at the end of the world.

In the flat earth model, flying west would get you to the ice wall at the end of the world.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No, disproves the narrative the governments don't want people down their because it's the wall at the end of the world.

In the flat earth model, flying west would get you to the ice wall at the end of the world.

They will shift to you can only go to the edge not fly over it yada yada. It's a winning argument, but more convoluted.
edit on 20-5-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

The dark ages were over a millennia after the shape of the Earth was determined. The flattards are trying to go back to cave dwelling and poop throwing.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZosimoS22
a reply to: D8Tee

basically, if we have been to space(playing devils advocate), walks and ships, which are pressurized objects in a vacuum,would they actually hold up to the vacuum ? (im probably missing something about the engineering making it possible, but pulling on the base concept and trying to go from there, being that in a vacuum things want to expand, that are pressurized, so how would a person or space suit hold up, )

I think your confusion is based on an assumption that a space suit/ship has to resist a lot of pressure, that's actually rather far from accurate. Pressure likes to seek equilibrium so when thinking about the force a space suit has to hold, you need to compare the difference in pressure between inside and outside of the suit. A space suit is pressurized to around 4.5 psi, since outside a space suit is 0psi that means the space suit has to resist 4.5psi. A simple car tire is 30psi, the air outside the car is about 14.7psi that means a car tire has to resist 15.3 psi. So really, a space suit doesn't even need to be all that strong to withstand the vacuum of space.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

nice topic.
there have been claims from different parties independently having travelled beyond the poles and their stories
match. so it could be true whether in our dimension or outside of it.
in my own obe's several times i have travelled to these lands where there are mammoth trees and vegetation

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

nice topic.
there have been claims from different parties independently having travelled beyond the poles and their stories
match. so it could be true whether in our dimension or outside of it.
in my own obe's several times i have travelled to these lands where there are mammoth trees and vegetation

Would you mind repeating that in more detail please? You went where again?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

Can you be certain your OBEs aren't just lucid dreams? Have you ever tried to confirm by say watching a tv show or reading a book during an OBE and then confirming that what you read/watched was real?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

hmm - so this claim at least falsifies the " ice wall " delusion

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join