It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no replies to your posts since you were last here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
What a miserable message

But that is what I get to see , every time I log in . If I go onto myats , the little speech bubbles are white , and if I mouse over them , nothing happens.

So , is this a glitch , or is it that someone would sooner that I don't use this account , or waste time looking through threads I've been on to see if there are any replies ? Because in actual fact there often are replies , which I have had to find .
Am I the only disabled user on ats , or should I just wheel myself off into oblivion , on my own , after closing this account ?
Could someone fix this for me , because
You have received no private messages since you were last here, either ? I couldnt even open pms at one point ?
So , what are we going to do about this problem .
Is anyone else getting this treatment , or is it just me - Poor old zipmatt , the deluded sod . Does someone want me to do the old foxtrot oscar , or can someone fix this glitch please .
Yours faithfully ,
The Unknown Soldier

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

If you don't receive a response then it's probably because you were correct and nobody could challenge what you said. I always take it as a compliment.

edit on 8-5-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Grammar

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Same here. I have to go to the threads to see if anyone has replied.

I guess it just never bothered me enough to make a thread.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Thanks , but it's not about that , it's a system thing , where on logging in , the page tells me every single time , "there are no replies" , even when there are . Its the same for pms .

i'd like to know if the function works for everyone else or not . I'm not on phone or anything unusual

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

If it doesn't tell you there are replies, then how do you know?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

Ok , now we're getting somewhere . Maybe a mod or someone else can/will shed some more light , or fix the glitch for us.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It tells you that?

Either it never tells me or I don't pay attention. Likely the latter. Perhaps I shouldn't admit that. If I am caught up in a thread, I continue to go back and read up on its progress, but I have to let go of it at some point.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I have to check the threads. It s a pita . I take it yours works ?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I've never been there until just now , cool innit.

I think it's because you live in Hampshire.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

yeah it tells me the same thing every time , just when logging in . myats is no use either for replies , put the pointer on it , and - nothing

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZIPMATT
or can someone fix this glitch please .
Yours faithfully ,
The Unknown Soldier

There is stuff in replys when someone quotes me
if they do a direct reply instead, no notification. Not sure why it is like that. oversight I suppose, and yeah, I imagine they should fix that. Been that way for ages. quotes work, replys dont.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Its the safest bit o the country , where are u from , Swindon ?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I have heard that hurricanes hardly ever happen there so I guess so.
Swindon.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: ZIPMATT
or can someone fix this glitch please .
Yours faithfully ,
The Unknown Soldier

There is stuff in replys when someone quotes me
if they do a direct reply instead, no notification. Not sure why it is like that. oversight I suppose, and yeah, I imagine they should fix that. Been that way for ages. quotes work, replys dont.

Well mouse over replies on mine , and it is wierd , because nothing happens , when the other links work .

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Go to your messages, click the speech bubble on the left right under where it says private messages. It will list all the replies to any of your posts.

If there aren't any than I guess no one likes you.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

ah , now ok , that works . It'd be no wonder if no one likes me , I've just seen quite a few replies , apparently to me , that I never spotted at all !!
Sorry about that whichever they are ! Ats kept telling me , "no replies" , tell someone enough times and they might beleive it .

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Yeah, I encounter the same issue. I think it's a glitch because I have gotten responses and the site didn't register that someone had responded.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

You log in? Why not stay logged in like a good portion of us? I'm logged into dozens of sites... Just click their icons.... Have been for years n years

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I've never seen that message since I joined ATS. This must be something new. How long has this been going on, OP?
edit on 8-5-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

yip does that with me, it is annoying, you are right.

they should just take it away as it is deceptive..... hmmm

top topics

<<   2 >>

join