It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior Citizen,B2,Raptor and WEAV

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
In the wrong country here unfortunately.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Thing is they are very good at mimicking stars so most people who see em dont give a second glance or thought. If they had said. Wait a minute...thats some strange scintillation. Thats a slightly off color for a star. Thats stars magnitude is a bit much....i know this patch of sky. There is no star or planet there....if you see stuff and start to think things like that my advice is watch that star. Watch it for 45 minutes. Sometimes stars just decide to get up and shuffle across the sky in a weird psuedo motion. Some times the simply just jump instantly 11, 20...40 miles at a time. Cause you know they are just stars n stuff.
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Sorry, i´m late to post this; i´m at a different time zone.
The sighting with "stars" you describe, i have seen exactly the same show a couple of times, the last of them about a month ago. I was puzzled, but didn't suppose it was related to the triangles, since all i could see was like a moving version of Sirius star after being still previously, like a star is expected to be. How did you arrive at that conclusion?
By the way, it wasn't in CONUS.

The sad or funny part,depending on your viewpoint, is most of the people reading my above lines probably think im full of crap and an attention monger. They have no idea i really am seeing all this stuff. At least ive been nice and not given away the exact places to go to see this stuff, which i wouldnt do. At least not on a Public forum to people i dont know or can verify trust in.

From my side i take your sightings seriously as hell; after all here on ATS and in this forum there are some serious people who needs to share aviation topics because they are fans of it, but also some other disturbing ones related to that hobby. I, for one, have seen some things that caused me some rearranging in the way i see the world.

No triangles yet, though.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Fastmover

Where about in the world are YOU?

It's funny how personally seeing things SOME people here and other places say are impossible or delusions of story tellers can really shake you up and wonder `gee that was neat, but no one is going to belive me`, sad as it is.

Those who know, know.

These things exist period. There can be no question about it and history will be on our side.

We should make a civilian patch so we can know how in the club, something subtle but obvious to the knowers.

A triangle with that special blue haze with a sintilating small ball behind it , anyone who didn't know would have no idea what it was.

Heck we should make civ version of a mission coin with just a triangle on it
edit on 10-5-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Spain, Greenwich time.

Its always alluring to belong to a special club, but i think its better to spread knowledge for the good of all.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
So did WEAV go into something?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Surely this has already been posted somewhere, but i couldn't resist. Now guys let´s take this patent and start building our own BBT instead of waiting for disclosure:

www.google.com...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Fastmover

Looked at that patent years ago. Ran it past physicists it fails in a lot of ways. Plus the applicant is a total nutter

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

To create, by claims (2,3), an interaction of the electrostatic field (2) with the electromagnetic wave (3) such that a combined spacetime curvature pressure is generated on the hull in the upward and forward direction to produce lift and propulsion respectively.

If you pin 'em to the ground, eventually they have to tell you how they think their thing can fly. This one is particularly easy to dismiss.

Yeah, the electromagnetic field has a gravitational effect. It's part of the stress-energy tensor, after all. However like all gravitational phenomena you need a heckin' large amount of mass-energy to see any effect at all.

Think about it: the gravitational pull of the mass of the entire earth is pulling on you right now, and you can overpower it when you jump. The chemical energy from the burrito you metabolized can beat the gravitational strength of 1000000000000000000000000 kilograms of mass.

To get a pull on your black triangle equivalent to the force of gravity, you'd need an amount of mass-energy on the order of the entire earth. That's the point where every antigravity claim usually falls apart. Gravity is weak. If it wasn't, we'd have to strap down our computers and car batteries and capacitors and tokomak reactors to keep them from flying off from all their antigravity power.

One of these days I'll get around to a thread all about evaluating theoretical propulsion mechanisms for these black triangles.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join