It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyK22

Nah, he had the genes for it before. He has the genes for it after. Remember, Ego said it took two Celestials, not just one Celestial channeling his power through another being with his genes. If that was all it took, all those dead kids would still be alive.

Peter is still full of potential, but he has to figure out how to use it without Ego guiding him.

Of course, Ego told him that so that it would be easier to keep him controlled.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks for the response great point and it made me remember the end better. If that light was keeping him alive and if their powers were the same and intrinsic Peter would of also likely died when the light was destroyed. Also it sounded like a bluff when Ego claimed he would be a regular human to save his own skin. Anyways looking forward to a third!

edit on 8-5-2017 by CrazyK22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Part one was really good ! i haven't seen 2 yet,hope i get a chance
this weekend

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

i enjoyed it, great and fun movie . i have to say it was very conperrable to the first.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Saw the movie last night in 3D and loved it...although the Mojito I was drinking may have had something to do with that.
Good, but not as good as the original, loved seeing Ben Browder as a Sovereign, thought Kurt Russel's character was a little over the top. But baby Groot carried the show. Can't wait for Gaurdians 3

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Took the family to see it on Memorial Day. Was in no way disappointed by the movie. Certainly my favorite MCU series after Captain (Deadpool isn't MCU, right?) Just an outstanding followup to the original.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Don't shoot the messenger.

But it think GOG 1 and 2 is one of the weakest out of the Marvel Universe.

Neither one was anything to write home bout IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join