It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is FLAT.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
London and Dublin sit over the horizon from each other. They are uphill from each other meaning walking from one to the other or vice versa you have to walk toward the always rising away from you horizon.
Nobody can reach the horizon on a globe but you could if it’s flat.
Why has nobody ever taken a pic of the edge if the world is flat?

This is soooo stupid I feel my IQ dropping just reading this crap, never mind replying to it….LOL

a reply to: asrockk

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut
Can you walk to London from Dublin?

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CalmeEarth

From another thread…

Shrugs…

The horizon hiding things is a property of spherical earth, not a flat earth.

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: CrazyFox

What do you not get. You post lying flat earth memes.

This is a lie.

Your arguments are based on lies.

Again…

The sun in the flat earth delusion is what? Always 3000 to 10,000 miles above the earth. The sun is never at a distance right on the ground like the coin on the table. And the viewing angle from the beach overlooking the ocean is never from “below” the horizon, or in your meme the tables edge. It always above the plane.

Soooo.

I took this

Which will keep the penny and hole always a fixed distance off the floor I used as a plane and horizon.

Then I used my IPhone 8 by placing it on edge of the same plane the jig sat on with the camera as close to the floor / plane as possible. The camera was only about 1/4 inch off the floor / plane the jig sat on. A closer representation of the flat earth model than your memes

Now. If my feeble eyes can tell the difference.

At about five feet away

At about 10 feet away

At about 38 feet away

At about 38 feet away zoomed

Notice something. The Penny and the hole are not ever blocked by the floor / plane / horizon. It’s impossible for the right angle math.

Again.

The coin is not a single point light source like the sun. Night fall is literally the curvature of the earth physically blocking the light of the sun from view to creat the shadow we call night. Sunsets are impossible for the flat earth delusion. As shown in my experiment using a jig to keep a penny and a hole a fixed distance off the floor / plane / horizon.

It shows the sun is physically blocked from view at sunset because the suns relative position goes below the earth’s curvature from the position it is being viewed.

Thank you for the idea of the experiment that’s shows your full of crap.

Oh… On the zoomed picture I noticed the crack under the door is clearly visible to the floor…..
edit on 11-6-2022 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CalmeEarth

Ship being blocked from view because of spherical earth

a reply to: turbonium1

Man. We are a long way from your original statement of

Now turbo. Don’t change the subject and move goalposts.

Your original statement “ The bottom part of the ship doesn't 'vanish' at all!”

Your just a sore loser

——- Anyway. Like usual. You are trying to change the subject from the real argument……

You

No, they are NOT physically blocked from view,

Hello. Then why can’t I bring the North Star back into view with binoculars or a telescope once it’s blocked from view by the earth’s curvature in the Southern Hemisphere. A single point light source above the earth.

The same for the sun. Why can’t I bring it back into view with binoculars or a telescope once it’s physically blocked from view by the earth’s curvature.

We know it is blocked from view because the earth’s curvature is literally blocking the sun’s light to obstruct the view of the sun to create night fall.

If the ship is not physically blocked from view by the curvature of the earth, please post a zoomed version where the ship that is physically blocked from view by the curvature of the earth is “revealed”.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

The flat earth has become sort of a new obsession. Now that I have proven to myself that the earth is flat. All the words that are used that are exclusively globe oriented call attention to the cognitive dissonance that has to be overcome in order to accept the fact the earth is not a globe.
I gave up the idea that the earth is a globe, and we are living in an ever expanding universe about a year ago. It's not about proving that we are living on a flat earth, but it's so easy to prove the earth isn't a globe.
Simple math puts an object that is 15 miles away 150 feet below the horizon if you're going to believe the globe model. This is not the case. And the adherence to the idea that gravity is the same at the poles as at the equator where we are going 1000 miles per hour is contrary to junior high general science. Gravity is the magical force that holds the universe together! And it is but an unproven theory! Anyone who still believes that the earth a spinning ball after a ride on a spinning carnival ride (after careful consideration) is dealing with the debilitating effects of cognitive dissonance!
A big part of your cognitive dissonance and the devastating impact on your life is the lies that you have been told! That is, until you realize that we are not insignificant specks of dirt spinning through an endless universe!
It is quite possible that the reason for the lies might have something to do with a desire to hide God and put it all to the “big bang” and “pure blind chance” instead of a creator.
Many people are spending a lot of time asking many questions about what makes the flat earth work. They want to know how it works. This is a good thing. Because they were never able to question the validity of the globe model. It was science and technology that was beyond their ability to understand. And science is the truth, right?
The globe busters are spending a lot of time trying to answer questions best answered by debunking generations of lies about the globe model.
Prove that gravity is more than just buoyancy and density. How does gravity hold an untold mass of seawater to the surface of a ball that is spinning on an axis, creating surface speeds that vary from zero to near the speed of sound? I have never heard a decent explanation for this magic, to say nothing of a suitable proof. Remember, this magical force is also holding the entire universe together!
NASA has told us straight out of the impossibility of man leaving low earth orbit. Am I wrong, or is that an admission of a major lie upon major lies! The moon, according to the accepted scientific narrative, is not in low earth orbit!
I look at space station extra-vehicle walks and it is so totally laughable that I become awed by my smartest friends who can look at this obvious fantasy as if they are looking at reality. A modicum of scientific knowledge would reveal the action of these people in their flexible fabric space suits in even a partial vacuum as a physical impossibility, if not a deadly disaster. So where are they doing this “walk”? Certainly not in space! And the ISS. The vacuum of space would not treat that tin can kindly, either.
If a car was put In space? It would not be directly from the assembly line, you can be sure of that! Without removing the valves from the tires, they would be blown off the rims! I would need a mechanic to say just how many other parts would be blown apart by the vacuum of space, but it would be messy.
Of course, there is that tiny problem. Do I really believe in space at all? When anyone becomes aware that they have been lied to, those who have lied, as an individual or a group, may have a hard time being believed.
Do we live in a flat and stationary earth? I don't know. But I do know that we are not spinning through space on a ball as “it is scientifically described”. I also doubt the existence of 99% of anything that is spinning out of NASA!

The big issue, is continuing to live and communicate on a day-to-day basis. It is difficult to converse sometimes without giving away the big secret. Oh, I know, it would not be good to laugh and call my neighbor an idiot for expounding on the Mars mission but so much of people's education and acquired “knowledge” is full of scientific bull# and is treated as “known fact” that I feel like I have need of a rubber room!
But why should be stumbling on the truth after living with the lie for 77 years be such a problem? Not that my idea of a flat earth is THE truth, but the “scientific fact” of a spinning ball as our habitat is just so silly when put up against high school physics! The same physics that I studied in my school days, but never thought to put it up against the heliocentric model!
The globe could be many times bigger than “science” says it is and still a cruise ship in the middle of the Pacific would be perched on a hill! When I stood on that upper deck, the falling away of the surrounding horizon should have been more than obvious. It wasn't. Standing on the highest spot on a big round hill, and straight away in all directions was a perfectly flat horizon!
The surface velocity of a ball, spinning on a fixed axis, is constantly changing, even for a tree with deep roots. Velocity on a ball is very much the same as a vehicle maintaining speed on a corner, the reason I first used a lap belt in my '61 Chevy! Those who say (scientifically speaking) that you wouldn't feel the multiple motions they describe are spouting unproven garbage!
Just the idea of being able to ignore the difference that would occur between the equator and the axis are totally moronic!
To all those who laugh at my failure to accept the heliocentric model, I simply say, prove it. I have yet to meet anyone who can point to anything that adheres to the “scientific method” that proves that I live on a spinning ball.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
On a flat earth, Polaris would be visible from everywhere.....if it were light-years away, as the heliocentric model has it.

Being within the firmament, perspective, puts it below the visible line of sight at about 30 degrees below the equator.

edit on 2/11/2022 by otincan because: horizon should have been equator

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

edit on 2/11/2022 by otincan because: Unessessary after previous edit

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
Many constellations are visible in the night sky only at particular seasons of the year.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
there are sooo many things that question round earth. forget for a moment that its flat or round. flight paths in the southern hemisphere ONLY work on the USGS flat earth map. whats the explanation for that? there are many others that make people question mainstream stories. even archeologists cant fully agree on when ancient structures were built or who built them or whether or not theres water erosion on the sphinx. at the very least i think its healthy to at least question some of the things that dont make sense.

everyone always jumps to dumb arguments for trying to put down people arguing the earth is flat. like what they can see in space but if you actually look at the REAL images of zooming into stars they look odd. take a look at these

nothing wrong with questioning it. even Admiral Byrd the last explorer of modern times explained that there was land BEYOND the Antarctic ice which was NOT frozen and full of resources.

THAT and another point i will make are two VERY good motives for keeping the big secret.

1, access to untapped endless resources would keep us controlled here with price gouging and control in general.

2, if there is more land out there then that would mean that keeping us here and keeping the land for certain people would make sense. why do you think the powers that be are OK with destroying what we have here...

that doesnt prove a thing but it is a good argument... as are many others.

i would indulge the discussion further on a point to point debate. but please i dont want to hear things like "well if i look up there and the moon and mars "looks" round that just HAS to mean that this is round too!"... that doesnt prove anything. NONE of whats up there compares to whats here. no water, no life, no atmosphere. so why should the shape BY DEFAULT automatically prove it to you. you are only basing it off of information an entity created by NAZI scientists told you.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join