It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama endorses Macron in French presidential race

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Obama endorses Macron in French presidential race.

Well, that's it for Macron. An Obama endorsement is the Kiss of Death.

Viva Le Pen!

It seems like Obama wants in on the race for the French presidency...How well will that go? The timing of it all seems off, and what if the TPTB want to install leaders around the world.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
All hail President of the United States of Earth.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

It's Obama, notorious for his globalist leanings so of course he is.

I hope Le Pen wins. From what little I know, Macron is just a Rothschild Banker Puppet who will support the globalists, identifying as a "centrist". EU will likely try to bully Le Pen if she is elected because she will likely want to break away from the EU or at least get France off of the EU currency agreement. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: queenofswords
He just jinxed Macron.

Yep....kiss of death.
Did he say it would be a personal insult to him if the French people didn't vote for Macron?

In that case I hope the French insult the hell out of Obama.

edit on 4-5-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So the Russians need to stay out of our business but our past spineless President's can get involved in other counties elections. Gotcha, sounds just like a democrat.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I think this election will be fixed if Macron wins because he came from nowhere a few weeks bewfo9re the first counts and all of a suden he's front runner.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

“I’m not planning to get involved in many elections now that I don’t have to run for office again, but the French election is very important to the future of France and the values that we care so much about,” Obama said, in a web video tweeted Thursday by Macron.

"..now that I don't have to run for office again.."

Isn't the wording here a bit strange? When did he ever have to run for office, and why?

soulwaxer

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

All he has to do is become a citizen of France, and there you go King Obama strikes back.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Excuse me? Hasn't the media been in a tizzy because it's possible Russia might have interfered in our election?

So why is Obama openly interfering in the French election?

I can't believe how much time this conservative has spent defending Obama lately (LMAO!), but he's a private citizen now. He can meddle all he wants.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS

originally posted by: SBMcG

Obama endorses Macron in French presidential race.

Well, that's it for Macron. An Obama endorsement is the Kiss of Death.

Viva Le Pen!

It seems like Obama wants in on the race for the French presidency...How well will that go? The timing of it all seems off, and what if the TPTB want to install leaders around the world.

Well, he could run for PM of Canada... Last time I checked, that's the only nation on Earth that has no citizenship or residency requirement for the Head of State.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It will be interesting to see if their polls are as "accurate" as ours. Le Pen +3

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I hope Le Pen wins.

There is an Italian saying that goes,
'Sperare vuol dire rischiare la delusione'. (To hope means to risk disillusionment.)

Macron leads Le Pen by 20 points in every poll since end of first round.
edit on 4 5 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Perhaps Obama will run for president of France? Or better yet Germany ? Those European seem to like foreigners.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The EU is a competitor of the US. An American supporting the EU is unpatriotic.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yes of course, because Obama and Macron are..... say it with me....
ROTHSCHILD PUPPETS.

This should be global politics 101

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
WELL good,THAT should CLINCH it for his opponent then.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I'm no fan of Macron but I would not support Marine Le Pen because she sounds like the type of person who can bring about a dystopia similar to V For Vendetta.

As much as globalism is a threat, there is no way I will support someone whose party was founded by a Holocaust denier Jean Marie Le Pen, who happened to be the father of Marine Le Pen.

edit on 5/4/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

It's the old system fighting to stay afloat.

And i think the French election has become way more important as the press is willing to admit to avoid a "Frenchy" ( Grinn)

Same with the Dutch election a few months back.. In the approach the press and PTB almost never mentioned the "movement" (Brexit - Trump _ .... ) Many were afraid that if the Netherlands would go anti - Europe.. it would ne unstoppable, but it was not mentioned in the MSN.

After the election however they shouted of the roofs: " We stopped the movement, there is no movement" .. You see how that works? I guess you did already.

Anyway.. same thing with France now.. They avoid the linkage as much as possible ..

I just hope the elections over there are fair and hold my hart.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Macron: "Hey, can you help me out."
Obama: "Sure! Everyone listens to me, and there is not a single person who can disagree with my logic!"

---

Obama: "I endorse Macron!"
Macron: "That will get mummy Merkle elected! Thanks Obama!"
*Slow motion 80's high five*

General Public: "The F**k are you two doing? Who is this ass clown? Why should we care what some mediocre ex 'president' thinks"

Then the votes come in, one side wins, one bows out. The world keeps on spinning, people are born and die, people are still rich and still poor. on a world tirelessly spinning towards eternal night, the only comfort being that entropy will lead to the all out death of this confusing chaotic universe.

I have a cold.
edit on 3101America/Chicagokamb2017201746America/Chicago by thekaboose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaboose

Right on... Mega thumbs up.

After nearly 30 years living, working and contributing in and for France and also married to a lovely French lady (we have a son) I have finally decided to ask for French citizenship in order that I can vote for the next elections in 5 years time...

As from the last debate between Macron and Marine Le Pen the Media have been on an overloaded intellectuel MACRON orgasm mode...

You cannot change TV channels without hearing MACRON this and MACRON that... Screw the media and their brain washing methods... I nearly put my foot and my cute puppy through the TV screen... and nearly shoved the TV screen down the cute puppies neck...

And to top it off this morning, the supposed "neutral" TV channel called BFM (AND CNews) started getting all siropy and lovey dovey over OBAMAS phone call to Macron about 2 months ago... (Don't need to stick my fingers down my throat as I practically balked by breakfast all over the cat just reading the bottom scrolling headlines on the screen)

It is sickening.

Warmest

Lags

edit on 5-5-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Sickened by the lying media

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join