It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dating a stripper

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I would keep talking with her but wouldn't date her.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

My first wife was a stripper. It did not end well. Oh wait, she wasn't. She just acted like one.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Exactly my thoughts.. i know how things works in sex industry.. and only people with certain mentality couod work there. We all had fast womens. Money grabbers. And just free loaders. At late 30 you just dont fall in live unless she has atleast 700bhp under the booty.

This girl is nothing like any one i met. I am starting to think if she looking for someone to care about her. Like father figure mallaki.. I dont think is a passport or money thing either. I did refuse cigarette for the bouncer on that club. That is how me and her started to chat. Initial chat was bitching off people who ask for cigarettes.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: butcherguy

we all have baggage my good man.

Then by all means, go pick up an AIDS, Herpes, Hepatitis, and veneral warts laden hooker that is addicted to heroin and coc aine.... and marry her. And have a big family.

edit on b000000312017-05-04T07:37:03-05:0007America/ChicagoThu, 04 May 2017 07:37:03 -0500700000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I love to be friends with her and obviously want to bone her but i am not sure what her motives are.
I am going to play very very cool. Be friends and meet her in public places for a while and carry a extra extra strong condom just incase.

I know it's a rare case. Infact its very rare. When you are over 35, all you get is milfs who looking for 'talking' and a driver to take them to yoga classes. And not to forget her 3 grumpy kids.

edit on 4-5-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I had a friend that went out with a stripper.

He had a awesome time for a few months.

Sadly he had to end it when kitchen knives were involved.

Though one friend ended up marrying a stripper. They are still married.

So YMMV. give it a try. just keep both eyes open.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Did she keep her job?

Sorry, I had to ask.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Some strippers are good people. I have known some years ago. They tend to look at things a little different, so you have to be prepared if you date one. A few of my friends dated strippers for a while but eventually they broke it off. If you date a stripper you cannot be the jealous type, it will just cause a lot of headaches overall.

Well, I have to say follow your desires but always remember it may only be a temporary thing. But also remember that strippers are human and treat the girl right, don't take advantage of her and treat her like anyone else you would date....that is if you are not the super jealous type.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The married one?

She stopped and they moved to another state.

Still married.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Having known people in the stripper world, every last one of them has told me if she has been a stripper for more than a few months, she's having sex for money.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I'm 38 and hit on by 18 year olds and college girls all the time, I think meeting girls is a lot easier than you think. They know my age and they know I am married and still ask me over their place. Being married I decline.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I actually like being married. The first time you are with a girl is very exciting. But when you've been with someone a really long time there's a level of intimacy that comes with familiarity. I like my second wife a lot. It's all good!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

LMAO!!! "Focus on my sex life" haaahahhaaa thats hilarious

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

well that is good you 'like' your second wife lol

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I actually like being married. The first time you are with a girl is very exciting. But when you've been with someone a really long time there's a level of intimacy that comes with familiarity. I like my second wife a lot. It's all good!

Me too, I much prefer married life.

Most guys would say my ex is their dream girl, but my wife is mine.
edit on 4-5-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
They only want one thing - and it's not you, your manhood or your personality.

Also, imagine when you are in love and she's lap dancing all over men each night - doing to them the same she has done to you - that's how they get repeat business!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

You have to know that there will be some baggage that goes with the territory, but under it all there is just a person like you and me and like people in general some are good and some bad. The over riding factor will be would you be happy with her dancing for other men?, will you be happy with guys constantly hitting on her?,..

This. For sure. Back in my younger days I dated several "dancers", even married and had a kid with the last one (after she quit dancing and got a real job). Some of them will even have drug and alcohol problems. Get the wrong one and you may have to deal with an angry ex as well.
edit on 4-5-2017 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This thread is a great illustration of how love/lust is blind.

No matter how much advice we give the OP, first hand, manager of lap dancing club, veteran husbands....

He is still going to go ahead and cast aside our words and his own deep down logic and ruin the next few years of his life.

Humans, brilliantly interesting aren't we!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
Cut the story short. We were pub crawling around soho, Piccadilly area on the new year night ( tamil new year btw )
And decided go to the strips. At one point i went out for smoke and there she was. A above average Estonian women 24 years old. (I am 39). I chatted rubbish. Share jokes and talked politics. I wasnt flirting or being a perv due to i know this is stripper and not a normal women with normal life.

She has told me her real name and i told her mine. Three weeks later, out of blue she added me on face book. We are chatting now.. and leading to a potential date.. i am bit worried about gettting involved with thid women. she is very very friendly. Look like sex bomb. I am sure she have stories to tell.. i am not sure if i want to hear them. Most importantly i dont want to use her for sex. As clearly she is not after my money as i dont have any.. 🤣 ( yeah i dont think she is after my body )

What shall i do? meet this women? She is very addictive to talk to. I do like to see her and feel her. But i dont want drama.
Don't judge her because of what she does. Meet her, talk, walk and exercise your loins and then decide if you like and want her and same for her!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster

Bro, listen to me carefully. I am a manager in an upscale gentleman's club in the South. I deal with dancers six days per week. First, if you aren't looking for drama, keep her around as a friend for six months before hooking up with her. That will give you enough time to understand that deep down, girls who dance, are broken. I don't care who she is, even if she doesn't want you for your money or your body, she has an angle. Dancers are good at telling dudes what they want to hear. The good ones will know what a guy wants before he does and will twist them so much, they begin to think of her suggestions as their own idea.
Do you know what dancers do for money? Not just dance, man. And the money is so good, she will never stop doing it. Especially if you don't make enough. Even if she leaves, she'll go back.
Most of them lead double lives. Their bfs or HUSBANDS don't know what they do. They are classic manipulators. Ok? So, if I were you, I'd back off. Don't go down that road. Nothing good will come of it.

This is a pretty accurate post. There are a few good girls, but not many.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join