It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Child Caught on Trail Cam in the Deep Woods in the Middle of the Night

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The naked chick has some really nice hair for someone who is just wandering around in the sticks.

And she just happens to be facing the camera at an angle where you can't see any private parts. Plus, why was she looking straight at the camera when it flashed? Too much coincidence.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
And she just happens to be facing the camera at an angle where you can't see any private parts.

I hate when that happens.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Trail cameras don't flash. And come on guys... if you've ever been around wild deer you'll already know that there is NO way you can get that close. No way.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: whyamIhere

The last two pictures of a young girl beside a doe and a grown female close to a deer are probably fake as the trees and grass in the background are exactly the same in each and the positions of the two different individuals are with a couple of feet of the same position. So, a family of ghosts perhaps...if you want to go there. That adult looks like a mighty fine ghost to me.

I was thinking the same thing(about the wildbabe AND...), that this (the pics which include deer) was done with fake/taxidermied deer, but I guess I did not even notice, or perhaps I just absentmindedly did not fully grasp the significance of the same trees/location in both pics...
(one thing i did notice, however, is how the wildbabe is conveniently naked but without showing off any "private parts"...it struck me as both annoying and intentionally posed.)

However, Augustus, I believe the bucks are in fact two different "bucks" (live, or stuffed?). It is hard to see, but, the one facing the camera appears to have 4points on each of his antlers(look at the set on OUR right hand side and count 4), while the other one, showing a profile angle, clearly shows it has 3points per antler... I could very well be wrong!
This is merely my own perspective on the matter, my interpretation.

Not only that, but if they are the same buck, they must be alive. Notice the neck and head have changed positions. Taxidermied animals are not designed like an action figure, unfortunately... (Another million dollar idea for the old "ideas i came up with while stoned"-notebook. "Taxidermied bear, w/ kung fu grip etc") ...think of it more like a statue. Except, a good taxidermist, after a bit of work, or maybe even over an hour, or even two or more, could probably "re-do" it in a new position.

Or maybe they just broke/ruined it by forcing its head to turn? Who knows, people do wierd stuff for laughs... But I'm still sticking with "they're the same deer".

Good day you all!

edit on 5/6/2017 by 3n19m470 because: RLSTN

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Trail cameras don't flash. And come on guys... if you've ever been around wild deer you'll already know that there is NO way you can get that close. No way.

Well, right there I have to correct you...

Well first off there is no reason a "trailcam" cannot be made to flash. Please don't make me explain how or why its possible (hint: maybe it wasnt placed by anyone looking for wild game).

But yes, I realize that a traditional "TrailCam" setup designed for tracking the movements, frequency of appearances, estimating the number of a certain species in an area or if it is present at all, etc, are not designed to flash.

But what I really had to tell you, is about wild deer and it's preferred proximity to man...

I gotta go but i can come back later to give more details if needed. (some of which are actually kinda funny) I could even call my dad since I was only like about 8 years old at the time.

But for now here's the short version: I went camping a short 2 minute walk from a river with my fisherman dad and his friend, and a "baby" deer with little fuzzy nubs (i think they were just single [1] point antlers) walked up to our campsite.

Not some big fancy place with 30+ campsights snd RV hookups, no, a real campsite in what most folks would probably call "a random spot by a random river in the middle of nowhere", so we were the only 3 people for, im guessing, miles.

It let me not only approach it but I touched it. I pet it's fuzzy antler nub.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

And she just happens to be facing the camera at an angle where you can't see any private parts.

May 7, 2017

It was revealed today that the young girl was not a ghost. She really was walking in the woods at that time.

Story: www.msn.com...< br />
But why does it look like parts of her extremities are missing? Maybe this particular trail-camera was low resolution.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Unfortunately I cannot see the video. Does it show a picture of the girl with her grandfather? I noticed a reply from someone else, earlier in the thread, saying that a man had come forward to say it was his granddaughter and they often walk there at night, yet there were no pics with that link, so I had asked if it was definitely confirmed, because it seems a bit strange to me that a man and his young granddaughter would be wandering around on someone else's property late at night.

And yes, I agree, the pic does look odd

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

May 7, 2017

It was revealed today that the young girl was not a ghost. She really was walking in the woods at that time.

Story: www.msn.com...< br />
But why does it look like parts of her extremities are missing? Maybe this particular trail-camera was low resolution.

She was moving, her extremities are blurring out into the background. I guess she had spotted the camera and was waving at it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join