It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Child Caught on Trail Cam in the Deep Woods in the Middle of the Night

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Some hunters were scouting using Trail Cams.

From time to time little ghost kids pop up on these cams.

This Cam was deep in the woods in Upstate New York.

This image was taken in the middle of the Night

Nobody in the Town has any idea who this child is.

Google images has a dozen of this type picture.

Feel free to add to your own creepy Trail Cam image.

Add:

edit on 3-5-2017 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hard to prove this. Clearly it's very easy to fake, if the assumption is "ghost" that is.

I'll just say that it could be a cool concept, but I'm not convinced yet.
edit on 3/5/17 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Why is this termed a "ghost kid." She looks pretty real to me.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

This kinda reminded me of the search and rescue guy who had a bunch of creepy stories on reddit.

A mother and her three kids were out for a picnic in an area of the park that has a small lake. One is six, one is five, and the other is about three. She's watching them all really closely, and according to her, she never lets them out of her sight at any time. She never saw anyone else in the area either, which is important.

She packs their stuff up and they start to head back to the parking area. Now, this lake is only about two miles into the woods, and it's on a very clearly established trail. It's almost impossible to get lost getting from the parking area to it, unless you're deliberately going off the path like an imbecile. Her kids are walking in front of her, when she hears what sounds like someone coming up the path behind her.

She turns around, and in the four or so seconds she's not looking, her five-year-old son vanishes. She figures he's stepped off the trail to pee or something, and she asks her other two where he went. They both tell her that 'a big man with a scary face' came out of the woods next to them, took the kid's hand, and led him into the trees. The two remaining kids don't seem upset, in fact she says later that it seems like they've been drugged. They're sort of spacey and fuzzy. So of course, she freaks out, starts looking frantically in the area for her kid. She's screaming his name, and she says at one point she thinks she heard him answer her. Now obviously she can't go blindly running into the woods, she's got the other two kids, so she calls the police and they send us out immediately.

We respond, and we start the search for him.Over the course of this search, which spans miles, we never find a single trace of the kid.

I don't know whether to believe this stuff or not, but it gives me the chills.

reddit
edit on 3-5-2017 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147
Well it does not seem they are approaching from a ghost angle though. They seem to want to legit identify this girl.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The little girl was very well lit and the trees were all in deep shadow. Calling cheeze...

And youtubes with corny x file music sets off the cheeze o meter...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Probably just a kid playing in the woods. I use to all the time, did not know about boundaries.

Even snuck out a few times late at night.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
At first I thought it's just a normal kid, but on closer inspection it looks weird, like her leg looks partially transparent, and her arms are weird. Looks like she doesn't have a hand, and the arms are at weird angles. Could just be a result of the camera though I suppose.

Or, you know, photoshop. Because if this were legit, why wasn't there a search launched to look for the little girl?

I know that if I saw this on my trailcam, I'd be starting a search of the area ASAP looking for missing children. Even if the photo looked weird like this, I'd still be looking. I'd be calling the police and informing them that there seems to be a stray child wandering alone in the woods.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Sorry to double post in the thread, but I read those search and rescue stories too - they're really cool hey?

But they are 100% fiction. The guy who wrote them says as much. They were originally published on a subreddit dedicated to creepy stories, where people write up creepy things. I still highly recommend them though, they're a good read. Just google "creepy search and rescue stories" and I'm sure you'll find them.

The staircases I thought were a really nice touch.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

I really like the random stairs in the woods stories.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Fun stuff!

It's just too bad their eyes are glowing from the flash.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I admit, I am no image expert.

Not even close.

The first picture is period dress.

Is it possible the Earth is lousy with spirits ?

+16 more 
posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The naked chick has some really nice hair for someone who is just wandering around in the sticks.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's what I was thinking.... also perfect creepy pose for the camera. lol

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'd let her sneak up and pounce on me.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepThoughtCriminal

Oh that's good to know. I haven't read them in a while. I figured the guy was just a really good writer, I couldn't stop reading his stories.

Fiction or not, I still don't want to go in the woods now

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

The last two pictures of a young girl beside a doe and a grown female close to a deer are probably fake as the trees and grass in the background are exactly the same in each and the positions of the two different individuals are with a couple of feet of the same position. So, a family of ghosts perhaps...if you want to go there. That adult looks like a mighty fine ghost to me.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Are you kidding? Naked chicks on the prowl. Stab em with your antler!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Good catch. It looks to be the same buck too.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: rockintitz

Are you kidding? Naked chicks on the prowl. Stab em with your antler!

Those eyes=fkin crazy

She's probably stalking that buck for alimony.

edit on 3-5-2017 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join