It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple deaths, injuries reported after SUV plows into crowd at Massachusetts auto auction

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Kind of hard to prove because I haven't been wrong on any of these incidents as of yet.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: the owlbear

Is pattern recognition really "jumping to conclusions"?

I wouldn't think so....besides there is a mat for that

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill
Good things do happen to people!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Well I would say an Auto Auction may have a few cars that are in need of repair...is it possible that the brakes went or as some may have suggested..elderly driver?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
How about a wireless vital bracelet connected to the OBD. I think that would be an easy build. Like a Blow and Go. Heart rate, BP, and verbal "I am OK" if the system asked the driver?
edit on 3-5-2017 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hmmm, I wonder what year the model was...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

I can't believe I didn't think of that this being a conspiracy site and all.....Interesting possibility.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: the owlbear

Is pattern recognition really "jumping to conclusions"?

Not in your world of pattern recognition, I guess.
But in my view of reality...I tend to wait for the facts before blaming blacks or Muslims en masse for a one off happening.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Even something as simple as no throttle response if the break is pressed, would prevent many store front drive troughs. Most all cars are "Drive by Wire". I could easily design a "cut throttle if brake light switch is activated". I guess we could be a bit quicker to determining accidental or not if these technologies were already in play.
edit on 3-5-2017 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Yeah, as soon as I read that it was a Jeep involved, and that witnesses claimed it appeared to be a real accident, the Chrysler head unit exploit was the first thing that came to mind.

edit on 5/3/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Some personal video inside the auction.

Some information here. I thought at first maybe a turbo had blown hearing about some kind of explosion that could possibly have set the engine racing, but it appears that the driver was elderly and perhaps having problems.

edit on 3-5-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
These situations are indeed bad. But a lot more savings to people and property could be gained by removing driving privileges for any caught the second time driving over the limit for alcohol.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: TinfoilTP
This is not Europe, if he was a Muslim it would already be a headline even if it was an actual medical emergency still.

The Liberal news in this country will hide any crimes committed by jihadists and illegal immigrants for as long as they can from the public. They have proved this time and time again.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

This is not Europe, if he was a Muslim it would already be a headline even if it was an actual medical emergency still.

The Liberal news in this country will hide any crimes committed by jihadists and illegal immigrants for as long as they can from the public. They have proved this time and time again.

The local DA had said live that so far it appears to be an accident...nothing to do with broadscasting...Jesus some people!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Okay. You made the claim. Back it up with facts.

If indeed it is time and time again it shouldn't take you long to post CREDIBLE SOURCES to back up your claim.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Likely an elderly man/woman, my guess without reading anything.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Since every one seems to think this thread is a joke... One of the women who died today just started working there today, two hours on the job. Had 3 children. Dang.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join