It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acceptance of value. Legal way to discharge debt. No money required.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well this is very interesting, when someone sends you a bill, and doesn't send you the money to pay it, its actually illegal. Since legally if you have an IRD number, you can then accept the debt, and send it to the IRS to create the money to pay it. This is legal and constitutional. Simply because the day that they removed gold and silver as the only legal way to discharge a debt under the constitution. The illegal reserve note is a debtors note and not money . The fact that you have the legal right to inform the IRS as an exempt "shareholder" because your IRD number is proof that you are a shareholder, in the USA Corporation, and have the clout under American law to be exempt. This guy explains it far better than I could, I know it sounds crazy but its a fact unknown by many people.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I would not follow his examples...he is in trouble for this already

A friend send me some of his videos a while back as a joke...

mg

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Try it.... you will end up in a cell with big bubba and likely for far more time.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

i was gonna tell the Op to try it and get back to us and lets us know how it works out.
this for some reason reminds me of something the Sovereign Citizen Movement would push.

edit on 2-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I do not understand.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well, since he was recently convicted on 19 federal counts, you might not want to follow in his footsteps.

A federal jury Friday returned across-the board guilty verdicts against Winston Shrout, a prominent sovereign citizen charged with 13 counts of issuing fake financial documents to banks and the U.S. Treasury and six counts of willful failure to file tax returns from 2009 to 2014.

www.oregonlive.com...

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

a prominent sovereign citizen charged with 13 counts of issuing fake financial documents to banks and the U.S. Treasury

damn i thought that sounded like them.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Since he is legally correct, then he should be able to sue just about everyone that harassed him, to the point where they turn up for the final hearing in bag assed jeans.

edit on 2-5-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

You are a 14th amendment citizen. Your number on your birth certificate, has a monetary amount listed on the stock exchange, you can find out how much you are worth.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

you do realize that the the Sovereign Citizen Movement is nothing but a big joke and just about all of them that go to criminal court wind up in jail right?

from the wiki,

The sovereign citizen movement is a loose grouping of American, Canadian and Australian litigants, commentators, tax protesters, and financial-scheme promoters. Self-described sovereign citizens take the position that they are answerable only to their particular interpretation of the common law and are not subject to any government statutes or proceedings.[1] They do not recognize United States currency, and maintain that they are "free of any legal constraints".[2][3][4] They especially reject most forms of taxation as illegitimate.[5] Participants in the movement argue this concept in opposition to "federal citizens," who, they say, have unknowingly forfeited their rights by accepting some aspect of federal law.[6] The doctrines of the movement are similar to those of the freemen on the land movement more commonly found in Britain and Canada.[7][8][9][10]
Sovereign citizen movement

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

The thing that I don't understand is the almost all that end up in criminal court go to jail.

What are the few that are allowed to pass doing right?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Check out how much you are worth, on my last post. Its actually your money, they have it in the stock exchange.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

you do realize that the the Sovereign Citizen Movement is nothing but a big joke and just about all of them that go to criminal court wind up in jail right?

from the wiki,

The sovereign citizen movement is a loose grouping of American, Canadian and Australian litigants, commentators, tax protesters, and financial-scheme promoters. Self-described sovereign citizens take the position that they are answerable only to their particular interpretation of the common law and are not subject to any government statutes or proceedings.[1] They do not recognize United States currency, and maintain that they are "free of any legal constraints".[2][3][4] They especially reject most forms of taxation as illegitimate.[5] Participants in the movement argue this concept in opposition to "federal citizens," who, they say, have unknowingly forfeited their rights by accepting some aspect of federal law.[6] The doctrines of the movement are similar to those of the freemen on the land movement more commonly found in Britain and Canada.[7][8][9][10]
Sovereign citizen movement

I actually have a neighbor a few doors down that is a sovereign citizen. I only met him because I was looking at buying investment properties because the houses in my hood are flipping and new is selling for $1MM+. I found his house on a foreclosure list so I called him. He has actually not paid a dime in taxes for years. Hos house has been listed and taken out of foreclosure for the last 10 that I could find. He has been to court hundreds of times and actually won every case against him because of this sovereign citizen thing.

He is very smart and extremely knowledgable in many subjects. I talked to him a few times about it all. It seems like a major pain in the butt to do what he does, but either he has just gotten lucky or there is actually something to it. From what I could gather it mostly boils down to the courts and their actual power to rule in the US based on how they were set up when the US was born based on the UK system.

Anywho...its more than I would ever care to figure out let alone have time to do, but it seems it works in some cases I guess.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

when caught,they don't argue with them( IRS,State authorities ) when called on their bullsh@@, they fess up to it being a con job and work out deals with the IRS or what ever jurisdiction their in.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

People don't actually realise the laws that they are operating under, and how the law considers them this is an eye opener.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I see, so they are still all crap throwers but are smart enough to yell "uncle".

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

The whole thing is a scam, Federal tax is also voluntary their is no law compelling people to pay income tax. People are sheeple and follow the next sheep.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

It is voluntary to send all that $$$$ in. Then when you don't, it is then taken by men dressed like combat soldiers with gun drawn.

Hope that helped.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

That's what you have been conditioned to believe. If anyone has any lingering doubts about the legality of the IRS this is a factual , they have been putting people in jail, when their is no law on the books, requiring
them to be arrested.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

No, if you do not voluntarily pay you taxes, eventually you will get a visit by manly men. Then you will get an orange jump suit.

It is voluntary only in the fact that people voluntarily do pay. How many of these people go to jail?

Jan Marcussie was a local here in Michigan that was incarcerated for...wait for it....not paying taxes. I used to have some business dealing with her, and she said the same thing-voluntary.

Perhaps voluntary compliance is a better term.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: missed_gear

i was gonna tell the Op to try it and get back to us and lets us know how it works out.
this for some reason reminds me of something the Sovereign Citizen Movement would push.

It is 100% that and a 100% way to mess up your life if you follow along with this advice.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join