It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Day Speech 1969: An Insanely Evil And Comprehensive Plan To Enslave Mankind...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gaussq
a reply to: Ridhya

...I never said homosexuality is evil, it´s a choice of modern people and I won´t stop them from making their own choices.

I don't think "choice" is the right word. That suggests the idea that if they instead wanted to choose to be heterosexual, they would be heterosexual

That would be as if a man one day said "Yesterday I was sexually aroused by thinking of sex with men, and found the idea of sex with women to be repulsive...BUT today I think I'll choose to enjoy sex with women, and find men repulsive instead."

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

originally posted by: Gaussq
a reply to: Ridhya

...I never said homosexuality is evil, it´s a choice of modern people and I won´t stop them from making their own choices.

I don't think "choice" is the right word. That suggests the idea that if they instead wanted to choose to be heterosexual, they would be heterosexual

I mean there is a trend today where MSM promotes all kinds of sexual things like LGBT to young people and consequently they change their behaviours. It is simple, the human mind is extremely sensitive as a teenager and can easily be influenced and they want to be cool etc etc. So you are right, it is not a "choice" but it has been influenced from the outside. Actually when I think carefully about it all "choices" of human beings are heavily influenced by their environment.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

Yes the world is going back to paganism: satan and devil worshiping, adults, children, babies sacrifices, thats what you get when you abandon Christianity :-|

God will intervene anyways and depopulate 75% of world population, no need to worship the devil, which does not exist anyways, because God is a dualistic God (incorporates good and evil) however we got to worship only the good as Jesus learnt us.

<< 1   >>

join