It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati... Are Actually Helping Humanity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So deceiving people and corrupting them to be worse and torturing them is helping them to grow spiritually?

Just send the insane power hungry to the insane asylum where they belong and create a healthy system based on the golden rule.

If souls here did cleaned up the level of suffering the flow of souls would slowly change and this planet would not have been treated as a trash heap for the rest of creation.

If you want the flow to be majority natural empath souls with extreme logical awareness then you have to create a place where they can thrive. Their abilities are to high to be able to cope with the crap they would be connecting to on this level.

The whole idea that good and evil (following the golden rule/deviating from the golden rule) has to be equal is flawed and only fosters spiritual stagnation.
edit on 2-5-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Some live wickedly till their dying day. Others are lost at birth before they even have a chance to live, how 'fair' is that?

Sorry, Good doesn't peep evil, 'good' isn't evil.

Karma comes back on people all the time, in a million different little ways that other people never know about.

Just because we don't see a karmic bitchslap happen equal to what we personally believe the recipient deserves in order to deem it fair or just with regard to consequence of a specific wrongdoing, doesn't mean that the person in question is getting off scot free. If you put a negative intent out there purposefully to harm another person, it will come back to you either all at once in the form of an equal misfortune befalling the perpetrator, or in a multitude of smaller "batches" that can affect anything and everything in that person's life path. Kinda like hitting a player with damage over time, if you happen to be a gamer...you don't see the impact of the damage til they suddenly fall over and die from that DOT incrementally chipping away at their HP.

In my religion, we are ever mindful of the Threefold Law, or Law of Three. It states that any and every purposeful intent that we send out into the world will come back to the sender, three times more powerfully. This is true of both positive and negative intent. It is a warning to always choose your words and actions wisely.

If I were to cast a spell on someone that directly inhibits that person's free will for the purpose of controlling some aspect of that person's life, I would invite karma right through that doorway I opened. And because subverting one person's free will by proxy also affects their relationship with everyone around them, so can the karmic recoil from choosing to violate that Law. So the obvious correct path would be to simply not use subversive magick on anyone, because the risk not only to myself but to everyone in my world from the blowback that would result is not worth taking.

The concept of "good and evil" is just a human distortion. There are only positive and negative. If we've chosen a positive path, we prefer to divorce ourselves of the negative as much as possible because it does not have a place on that path, and we do so by giving it a name. We call it "Evil" so that we can identify it. So we remember to stay on the opposite path. And we add to the list of inclusive "evils" constantly, to separate the negative from the positive.

Balance has to remain in the cosmos, and it's a delicate operation. Without light, there can be no darkness and vice versa. If we never knew what darkness looked like, we'd have no idea that we were living only in the light...there would be no contrast to show us the difference. The reverse is also true.

Do people who are deaf from birth know what it means to not be able to hear? Of course not...they've never heard anything and have no idea what that sense feels like. Their perception is out of balance in that regard. Restore their hearing temporarily, and you've suddenly given them an informed choice. They now have a basis by which to compare hearing versus silence.

The most important thing about existence is being able to exercise free will...it's how we evolve and learn lessons on a soul level. If we only experience one side of the spectrum, we cannot achieve balance and are unable to move forward. It is necessary for us to experience negative energies so that we can learn how to better stay on a positive path. But we have no control over how long it takes an individual to fully complete the wheel of karma that they set into motion by committing a negative act.

It does suck, particularly when it seems the same people keep getting away with negative behavior, and never seem to have any consequences for their actions. It seems extremely unfair.

However if you look at the bigger picture, ask what positive results might be there from the situation, it can change the entire perspective. For example, when we see and recognize negative actions from other people, it reminds us of exactly the kind of person we do not want to be ourselves. It makes us even more determined to stay on our own positive path.

In fact, bemoaning the lack of appropriate punishment (by our measure) for wrongdoing is in itself a negative action. We stop putting positive energy out there because we wish retribution, and when none seems forthcoming, we presume to say we are the authority on who is deserving of what, when we don't actually know that at all. We only see what is apparent on the surface of a situation.

Karma could be busy at work sprinkling a little here, a little there, ruining the person's life in a variety of little ways, while we're over here fuming because they didn't get an immediate...and equal or greater...punishment that we were given the privilege of witnessing. By getting frustrated over it, we're pulling our energy away from our own path and wasting it on the wrongdoer for negative reasons. And by doing so, we're actually inviting yet more negative energy into our lives...and the karma that comes with choosing to embrace that negativity.

edit on 31233America/ChicagoTue, 02 May 2017 15:23:57 -050031pm31121America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Just want to make one thing clear. I am not favoring the illuminati. Im just offering a positive perspective which allows for forgiveness. We cannot enter the kingdom of heaven with hatred in our hearts.
Jesus said love your enemy's and pray for them.

Im just bringing the true essence of the gospel back to life.
It is simply another way of saying have faith in the father, that he will do what is right. Keep his commandments in your heart, while knowing you are saved by Jesus/Grace.

the other reason I do this is to diminish the wicked chalice of babylon which fills everyday with karma.
edit on nd2017000000Tuesdaynd000000Tue, 02 May 2017 16:31:11 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 02 May 2017 16:31:11 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Just because we don't see a karmic bitchslap happen equal to what we personally believe the recipient deserves in order to deem it fair or just with regard to consequence of a specific wrongdoing, doesn't mean that the person in question is getting off scot free.

In my experience , yes it does. If we see the rulers of this world profiteering from wagging aggressive war and getting off scott free, then where is justice?

Just imagine the highest halls of power, the financial elite; the Rockefellers, Bildebergs, they are behind the scenes of world wars, immense suffering and yet their family line continues in charge for over a hundred years, with impunity.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

If you put a negative intent out there purposefully to harm another person, it will come back to you either all at once in the form of an equal misfortune befalling the perpetrator, or in a multitude of smaller "batches" that can affect anything and everything in that person's life path.

You should meet my mother. She is queen of evil intent and yet nothing misfortune wise ever befalls her. Even a stroke two years ago was minor lasting, her heart arrhythmia cured, her lifestyle uninterrupted, her fortune, house and garden, everything intact.

Yet she remains as emotionally and verbally abusive and manipulative as she ever was.
Her excuse is foremost, she's German and secondary, a woman.

I think some selfish people are getting what they want out of live, at the expense of others, all their life.

Personally, I'm amazed. But I'm not the seat of Judgement, either.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

If its not the King/leader its the Gov. If its not the Gov its the Rich/Corporations. If its not the Corporations then its the Military. Humanity will never evolve as long as the Nazi like brainwashing is still happening around the world. You know what? America has already lost since they have invited Nazi's over after WW2 to continue the MK Ultra experiment. It is full of gangs and Mafia's who think other people that are not part of their family as unequal. Bunch of traitors to the Allies who fought in WW2 for freedom. The world thinks it is free and constantly blame everyone else as Communists or Stone Age Barbarians who do not wish to follow the same system as theirs.

Both capitalism and communist didn't exist in the past. The rule/laws where done by kings/leaders. What ever seems to be working gets call Communist. When ever people try to leave the system gets called Barbarians or stone age. Should see the people living with animals being force drag back to live with the system. You wonder why animals are dying out in masses all over the world? Once all the animals are gone, it is just going to be humans slaves left.

edit on 2-5-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

If its not the King/leader its the Gov. If its not the Gov its the Rich/Corporations. If its not the Corporations then its the Military. Humanity will never evolve as long as the Nazi like brainwashing is still happening around the world. You know what? America has already lost since they have invited Nazi's over after WW2 to continue the MK Ultra experiment. It is full of gangs and Mafia's who think other people that are not part of their family as unequal. Bunch of traitors to the Allies who fought in WW2 for freedom. The world thinks it is free and constantly blame everyone else as Communists or Stone Age Barbarians who do not wish to follow the same system as theirs.

Both capitalism and communist didn't exist in the past. The rule/laws where done by kings/leaders. What ever seems to be working gets call Communist. When ever people try to leave the system gets called Barbarians or stone age. Should see the people living with animals being force drag back to live with the system. You wonder why animals are dying out in masses all over the world? Once all the animals are gone, it is just going to be humans slaves left.

I understand what you mean, and trust me I am on your side. And im not saying the Illuminati are the good guys. What I am trying to avoid here is people becoming just like them. Which would make things even worse. The best way to do that is the gospel of Jesus Christ. Forgiveness and Love is what needs to be taught.

Because that is the only thing that will destroy hate.

You need to understand what is going on and why we are here as a soul group. We are the fallen angels. We fell because of lucifer in the garden. What I am really trying to do here is to build a bridge to return back to father God; instead of being led into hell.

Do you want to know what the beast of prophecy is? Why do you think Humanity must purge their hatred?

Its because in the end? Humanity as a collective SHADOW are the beast. In the underworld where all sins are one. This is the cup of malice of the Babylonian Scarlet. Which fills with the blood of the martyrs of Yeshua.

It is the real Pandora's box.

Ever heard the tale of the woman that opened Pandora's box and unleashed good and evil? What do you think the chalice is? The chalice= Pandora's box. (Literally literally). It is a spirit bomb ready to explode on a spiritual level. And only the watchman of the church of Christ are aware of it.
Watch this if you have an open mind:
Exposed illuminati "Temple of Lucifer" will shock you! (R$E)

You will notice a cup that says 9- 11. Sounds familiar? 9-11 is used by the occult in worship of moloch. Usually it comes accompanied through blood sacrifices.

King James Bible
"And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration"

"with blood" which reminds me of the blood sacrifices to Moloch at Bohemian Grove.

I am very much against the Illuminati Jesuits, I am simply suggesting to fight them without hate or ill intent at the heart.

The overall point is to avoid becoming what you fight against. When you look too much into that darkness, you ultimately become it. And trust me, everyone has to take responsibility dissolve their own darkness.

I know Lucifer's plan. And how to stop her. But sadly when it was revealed to me, I saw it as an impossibility. The only way to change our fate is by changing how we think, And that is the Gospel. The Gospel of Love which Jesus taught. The ten commandments.

To escape God's wrath; you must have zero ill intents in your heart. God's wrath is to undo the wickedness. While those who are righteous will remain untouched by the angel of the bottomless pit. She will only have power over those who sold their souls to her.

Shinedown- How Did You Love - Lyrics

Noone gets out Alive
Everyday is do or die
the one thing you leave behind is
how did you love?

It's a riddle. It always has been, and very few will find the key out of the matrix. But while you're on your knees; how did you love?

John 14:15-21King James Version (KJV)

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

edit on rd2017000000Wednesdayrd000000Wed, 03 May 2017 06:02:18 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 03 May 2017 06:02:18 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join