It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati... Are Actually Helping Humanity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It just hit me. After watching a video about Karma and how Karma really works. That in a sense, the Illuminati are helping humanity in their own way. Yes they are killing and deceiving many; but think about the following question. What would it take for humanity to evolve?

First watch the video about Karma and once you understand this, you can proceed forth:
HOW KARMA WORKS explained by Hans Wilhelm

This is where the ten commandments comes in, and how to avoid karma. But Karma can evolve to a collective level. Which reminds me of the chalice of biblical prophecy, filled with wickedness. It is said that once this cup fills, all hell will break loose. Follow me so far? I know many wont; and many will laugh and ridicule. That is to be expected, from the synagogue of Satan, to mock ridicule, dismiss/ hate without cause.

Im calling it for what they are since I know for sure we are in end times; meaning the end of the old world. But just because I call them the synagogue of satan, it does not mean I hate them. In the end, I want their souls to be saved as a Christian. We Christians do not wish death upon anyone because if a person dies without repent; their soul is forever lost. This is why we Christians grieve the loss of anyone. Hence why true Christians will never live by the sword that kills the flesh. We how;ever live by the sword of the Spirit; which means Truth.

Do you see a difference between the ideologies?

Now compare Muhammad Kill unbelievers vs Jesus's Love you enemy and pray for them.

The ONLY time a person is to be taken out is when there is no other options left. If a Murderer for example; refuses to stop murdering; eventually Karma kicks in and he has to be stopped through force. That force will increase in intensity through life lessons, and if the person refuses and continues their murdering spree, eventually that person will encounter someone just like him and do to him what he has done to others. Cause & effect. Noone gets away with a crime. This is universal Justice.

So how is the illuminati helping if they are basically causing mans destruction?

Its called the mirror effect; the art of reaping and sowing. They the Illuminati actually play chess with this law of cause & effect. In other words, they aretrying to undermine God himself. (Think about this deeply, because they do tend to tell us many truths. They have to; if the law is always active; they have a duty to tell the truth. And they do it in forms of fiction. Subliminally.

This way, the deciever can say "I warned you, but you did not listen."

You ever recalled something that you somehow "knew" yet you couldn't figure out how you learned it? It is done through movies, T.V and also Mk Ultra.

In other words, Satan/ Lucifer tricked humanity into rebelling against God while knowing subconsciously they are wrong in doing so. However Lucifer is also providing something very necessary for humanity. It is showing us what NOT to become. By showing us what we really are. Just like Lucy, always wanting it OUR way.

Truth is stranger than fiction folks. I once heard that the new world order needed a threat for humanity to evolve. Many theories came forth including a UFO false flag event/blue beam.

In a way, the plan manifested, just not the way people thought. The threat ARE the Illuminati Jesuits. Mystery Babylon the Great. THEY are providing the threat necessary for humanity's final evolution/ return to Father. By showing us what not to become. Everything they do, everything they represent, should be the opposite of you should treasure.

Sadly; humanity has been indoctrinated through the luciferian doctrine. It was done subliminally/ stealth. This is the source of Nazi narcissism you see consuming the public today. Everyone has traces of this. There are no exceptions. This is why each person needs to reflect on themselves. You reap what you sow. It's time to wake up, and get back in touch with grace; or keep that karma which enchains us into hell.

LUCIFERIAN DOCTRINE explained by Hans Wilhelm

So what will humanity's choice be? Remember, you reap what you sow.
But I just want to say Thank you, to the Illuminati; you truly did bring me back to God. And for that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I forgive you. And i mean it.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Some live wickedly till their dying day. Others are lost at birth before they even have a chance to live, how 'fair' is that?

Sorry, Good doesn't peep evil, 'good' isn't evil.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
What would light be without dark? In that way, everything is helping everything along. Nothing is truly good or evil, merely part of two co-existing and co-dependent principles. Still, though...

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Im not saying they are good. Im saying they are providing the suffering necessary for us to evolve. In a way, they show us what not to become. However, as a Christian, we need to forgive our enemies. We cannot live by the sword. The Crusaders were wrong on that one, which is why they are probably burning in hell as we speak.

But the point is to learn from other people's errors. But we cannot achieve that goal if we are self centered. Life lessons are surrounding us. Many lessons to learn / unlearn.

But one thing is for sure. You cannot fight fire with fire (Only when force is needed as a final option.) I believe God is reminding us to have faith.

originally posted by: stanopmann
What would light be without dark? In that way, everything is helping everything along. Nothing is truly good or evil, merely part of two co-existing and co-dependent principles. Still, though...

I know where you are going with this, but if you stay aligned with God's commandments and reflect deeper, it will make sense. This is mostly something to reflect on. Deep words that came to me.

I say this, because I have witnessed on many occasions people becoming exactly what they fight against. I observe this carefully and try to learn from people's errors. But it requires empathy and ...it can be painful to experience. But it needs to be faced.

Just be careful not to fall for the New Age deception. Discernment is key; stay aligned with God's commandments. (Hold on to it for dear life)
edit on nd2017000000Tuesdaynd000000Tue, 02 May 2017 09:05:33 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 02 May 2017 09:05:33 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I think this may be the case as well. If everything were perfect and positive, we would get nowhere as far as our spiritual evolution. The negative side acts as a catalyst and is needed, as bad as that sounds. It does make sense. The Law of one stuff touches bases on this.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Im not saying they are good. Im saying they are providing the suffering necessary for us to evolve.

Thats another way of saying good is evil.

Good doesn't proved suffering, evil does.

Keeping those terms simple to illustrate the point. I don't hold for the usual good vs evil definitions.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I've wondered this before, myself.
Maybe we see them as evil, but at the end of the day, they are the ones in charge, making the tough decisions that have to be done in secret, because john q public can't accept the things that must be done to keep the world going.

I.E. Over population control, ect.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

If everything were perfect and positive, we would get nowhere as far as our spiritual evolution.

Disagree...

Our spirit doesn't 'evolve', we are born with it. What evolves is our habits, our proclivity towards one pole or the other.

We are becoming , leaning towards one end or the other by our daily actions, indeed by our minute to minute choices.

Edit: We aren't good or evil, we choose to do good or not.

edit on 2-5-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
People are selfish and evil. Enlightened self-interests are at an all-time low.

edit on 2-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Did you finish reading Hidden Hands dialogue on ATS?
Cause that is what hidden hand tries to tell people. The illuminati are helping us through negative polarities. We get to a breaking point and end up in a positive polarity world afterwards.

What brought you to this conclusion though?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Just watching that second video felt like I was making a Faustian bargain.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: intrptr

Im not saying they are good. Im saying they are providing the suffering necessary for us to evolve.

Well, how much more can you evolve when you are dead because they are insane.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I once heard that the new world order needed a threat for humanity to evolve

if you talking forcing an object to bring about an effect
you might get your results
but they will be the only results you can ever get
using that methodology

growth through suffering is limited
to mould yourselves into one thing through one way

if they do stress the object to get results they will close other avenues off to them

a hallmark of an advanced civilization is their ability to stimulate growth
without causing suffering

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Hello SoulSurfer.

Who are the; "they", in this Illuminati that you speak of?

According to my research, the Illuminati have always been the good guys in the battle against ignorance, intolerance, and oppression wrought by the monarchs and authoritarian religious institutions.

I have a feeling you are actually speaking of John McCain's "New World Order" that is supported by the central banks, the Industrial Military Congressional Complex (IMCC), along with the globalists, think-tanks, businesses, lobbyists, NGOs, and non-profit organizations affiliated with the central banks and I.M.C.C.

"As we are all aware, that following World War II a World Order was established, which has held for basically the last 70 years

"This is a sign of a possible unraveling of the World Order that was established after World War II."

"70 years we have had a New World Order."

@ Timestamp 7:30

"I do believe that he [Trump] needs to stand up for the greatest experiment on Earth, and that is the United States of America. It's not an accident, we've had small wars, but unprecedented 70 years of peace since we established a New World Order following World War II. That's what we have to preserve."

Semantics and wording matters. The Illuminati were the good guys of old, but are no more. The oppressive Powers That Be are nowhere near the ideology of the Illuminati.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
How about THIS Oath? Would YOU take it?

"I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex, or condition, and that will hang, bum, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the wails in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same can not be done openly, I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus."

or

The Egyptian Forty Two Commandments

MA'AT - Right and Truth

The 42 commandments were split up into 3 classifications of sins: Transgressions against Mankind, sins against God/s and personal transgressions

When Transgressions were against Mankind, the punishment fitted the crime. Egypt was relatively crime free. Crime was mainly as a result of barbaric immigrants. The death penalty was seldom used, and then only under unusual circumstances. Periods as long as 150 years went by without a single execution.

The punishment for sins against God/s was banishment from the religion including banishment from the community where the God was worshipped. Depending on the God against whom the sin was committed this could cause banishment from Egypt.

The Judgment of, and subsequent punishment for, Personal Transgressions was in the hands of the Gods and took place after death during the judgment of Ma'at.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
People are selfish and evil. Enlightened self-interests are at an all-time low.

This is precisely the problem that people refuse to acknowledge. The concept is simple, don't do evil and obey the ten commandments.

the only thing "enlightenment" brings is self worship/narcissism (which is a sickness of the mind)

Reminds me of this:DBZ Abridged I am the hype

originally posted by: intrptr

Thats another way of saying good is evil.

Good doesn't proved suffering, evil does.

Keeping those terms simple to illustrate the point. I don't hold for the usual good vs evil definitions.

No no, Good is still Good. Evil is still Evil. What I consider evil is those who don't obey the ten commandments. thou shall not kill steal etc. But It is also necessary to use force for self defense.

What I am trying to really do here is get rid of Hatred and unforgiveness. The Illuminati are obviously against God. How can we learn from them? By doing the opposite, which is obviously obeying God and his commandments.

The illuminati are evil, but they are teachers of wrong doings. In other words use their reflection to take apart what you are not.

As for suffering; when you feel bad, it's called repentance. it's when you admit you were wrong by seeing the reflection that is mirrored back to you.

For example, when I see someone hurting another, I am reminded on a time I once did the same. Life shows you lessons this way. But if you don't learn from your mistakes, you will keep on putting your hand on the hot stove over and over, until you learn the hardest way that the action is wrong.

There is no such thing as free will. In the sense that you cannot do what you wilt. There are consequences for every action.

This is the opposite of new age teachings. Aleister Crowley teaches Satans law "do as thou wilt". but by doing what thou wilt, you become imprisoned, on a karmic level to Lucifer:

The May Queen's Stairway to Heaven

edit on nd2017000000Tuesdaynd000000Tue, 02 May 2017 11:36:14 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 02 May 2017 11:36:14 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Nice name OP though you have it backwards

It's the same with your thread unfortunately, read Sahabi's reply, you like many others I might add, have confused the
illuminati with the NWO/globalists.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I respect your posting, but let me tell you this...

Humans were knowing God for thousands of years, and they needed no illuminati to do so. A bunch of confused technocrats are just a shame to the world and nothing more.

The shame is ours, collective, as we let this happen. It was all our fault, thus we suffer now our own karma, as you would like to say...

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: che33

This is why I like secular law. You do the crime you do the time. It's simple justice without being just as evil in administering punishment.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

We Christians do not wish death upon anyone because if a person dies without repent; their soul is forever lost. This is why we Christians grieve the loss of anyone. Hence why true Christians will never live by the sword that kills the flesh. We how;ever live by the sword of the Spirit; which means Truth.

So by this you are saying that Christianity as its known today and whats in the new testament is not true, you have to add in a bit of Buddhism and new age spirituality and then its truth?

Do you see a difference between the ideologies?

What ideologies?

Now compare Muhammad Kill unbelievers vs Jesus's Love you enemy and pray for them.

are trying to compare Islam and Christianity here?

complete fail.

But one thing is for sure. You cannot fight fire with fire (Only when force is needed as a final option.) I believe God is reminding us to have faith.

A new age Buddhist Christian that says one thing is for sure, you cannot fight fir with fire, this is for sure remember.

However, you can fight fire with fire when force is needed as a final option.

final option, when has there ever been a final option in anything in the world of duality?

There are always at least two.

the only thing "enlightenment" brings is self worship/narcissism (which is a sickness of the mind)

Yeah,, you are completely confused.

if enlightenment brings self worship and narcissism in your definition of the word then I think you need pick up a dictionary.

There is no such thing as free will. In the sense that you cannot do what you wilt. There are consequences for every action. This is the opposite of new age teachings. Aleister Crowley teaches Satans law "do as thou wilt". but by doing what thou wilt, you become imprisoned, on a karmic level to Lucifer

No, there is such a thing as free will and you can do as thou wilt.

The real issue here is you, your way of thinking.

You think that do as thou wilt means to do things against what the bible says is Gods will.

It doesn't.

It simply means what it says.

a person can do as they please, that does not damn a person.

If what they want to do is kill, steal and rape then yes, the idea of do as thou wilt in that case is ........ well, evil as you would say.

However that doesn't make the concept of do as thou wilt evil or something that is against god.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join