It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent riots possible trial runs????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
BLM and the Didun du Nuffin crowd have been rather quiet lately.....

Their funding is going to a different protest group now...

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I've got my bet on another False Flag operation coming soon.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Actually... With we 1st responders response for Homeland Security...part of our repeated trainings are never to put all our resources into 1,2 even 3 places... including police. We maintain radius perimiters.

But you make a valid point.

MS
1st Responder

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Actually... With we 1st responders response for Homeland Security...part of our repeated trainings are never to put all our resources into 1,2 even 3 places... including police. We maintain radius perimiters.

But you make a valid point.

MS
1st Responder

Yeah...I wouldn't think everyone would be in the same spot. What they are doing in the videos shows exactly how they respond though, and where they distance themselves to. The movement of the small groups of "anarchists" seems to be a fairly controlled flow with multiple stopping points. Seems ideal for a situation such as the one proposed. Seems like a game of cat and mouse, but the mouse may have a friend whose a dog waiting.....

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: DAVID64
www.cnn.com...

I suck at embedding, but this one is a good example. At least 30 cops just following along and as far as I can tell, not one of them ever looks up. They would be fish in a barrel if they were being led into a killzone.

Yep...that is exactly what I'm talking about.

Say the "protesters" set up a street lined with car bombs and just led the police and other onlookers down a road, as they are trained to do at this point. Wait until they all get on the road together then detonate.

Very possible considering Bill Ayers is now working with them! Anyone remember the Weather Underground?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

That is quite possible. They have to be being led by someone higher up. As another poster mentioned, BLM seems non-existent and out of nowhere, there is Antifa. I honestly never heard of them until a couple weeks ago or so.

I wonder if there is a drone above them, guiding them, or even just comms with the "leader" telling them where to go. Either way something does seem very off with all of this.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: DAVID64
www.cnn.com...

I suck at embedding, but this one is a good example. At least 30 cops just following along and as far as I can tell, not one of them ever looks up. They would be fish in a barrel if they were being led into a killzone.

Yep...that is exactly what I'm talking about.

Say the "protesters" set up a street lined with car bombs and just led the police and other onlookers down a road, as they are trained to do at this point. Wait until they all get on the road together then detonate.

Very possible considering Bill Ayers is now working with them! Anyone remember the Weather Underground?

Wow...Bill Ayers is with Antifa? That's a bit disturbing. Hope he's not up to his old tricks again....if so we are going to see some real homegrown terrorism in the near future.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Let me also add, this is being propped up by the deep state as well. IE government puppets for globalism! Here is why. How many of these cities are operating fiscally without being in debt? How much EXTRA money is being used to have all of these law enforcement officers on duty for ALL of these protests?

Look back on Obama's 8 years. Not a word against these protests but ENCOURAGEMENT! Obama neutered the police on dealing with protesters who violated the law and public safety. Want to know why they have escalated to this point? Nothing happened to them!

Here is a statement from the Mayor of Portland from February.

The mayor admitted in February that the “culture of protest” will be the norm in Portland for the “foreseeable future.”

Source

As is happening in Europe it is happening in the US.

We are witnessing the destruction of the Western world and it's culture, and you can bet your ass it isn't a grass roots game but a global game.

Domestic Terrorist Bill Ayers Working With ANTIFA Terrorist Group

edit on 2-5-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

That is quite possible. They have to be being led by someone higher up. As another poster mentioned, BLM seems non-existent and out of nowhere, there is Antifa. I honestly never heard of them until a couple weeks ago or so.

I wonder if there is a drone above them, guiding them, or even just comms with the "leader" telling them where to go. Either way something does seem very off with all of this.

My guess would either be heavily planned routes prior to protest start and cell phones/walkie talkies with ear pieces. More likely heavily planned with walkie talkies solely for use if the pre planned routes get blocked somehow.

Hearing that Bill Ayers is involved now makes me more anxious as my proposed theory becomes a lot more viable with his involvement.

Bill Ayers was/is a dangerous individual with multiple bombings under his belt...not really even sure how he is a free man right now. He is a master at creating chaos and anarchy. Having him working with Antifa has to have raised some serious flags within the Federal Government.....he is not one you want to let slip through the cracks....I would venture to guess he has been and is still being watched on a regular basis.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Let me also add, this is being propped up by the deep state as well. IE government puppets for globalism! Here is why. How many of these cities are operating fiscally without being in debt? How much EXTRA money is being used to have all of these law enforcement officers on duty for ALL of these protests?

Look back on Obama's 8 years. Not a word against these protests but ENCOURAGEMENT! Obama neutered the police on dealing with protesters who violated the law and public safety. Want to know why they have escalated to this point? Nothing happened to them!

Here is a statement from the Mayor of Portland from February.

The mayor admitted in February that the “culture of protest” will be the norm in Portland for the “foreseeable future.”

Source

As is happening in Europe it is happening in the US.

We are witnessing the destruction of the Western world and it's culture, and you can bet your ass it isn't a grass roots game but a global game.

I don't think it would take long for civilian vigilante groups to form and take their own actions against these groups, at least not where I am from.

Trouble with that is, unless you know every single person around you, you have no idea who is on your side when it comes fighting time.

They need to bring in the microwave crowd dispersion units and possibly the sonic ones as well. Much cheaper than a police force walking around and it would keep hawkers away as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are already using ShotSpotter in some of these areas. I am pretty sure if we looked up air traffic for the areas we would see Federally registered Cesnas doing circles overhead and trapping cell phone comms....not sure if they can pick up walkie talkie/radio comms though.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Yep, and don't think those orchestrating this mess KNEW this would be the outcome. When we heard all of these crazy things about Continuity Of Government we assumed it would be about WW3, however I think it will be about massive civil unrest.

The biggest threat to Globalism is the US Constitution. Soros even mentioned it at one point. What would happen to the Constitution if COG was implemented. Would we ever get it back?

We are all pawns in a much bigger game than we realize.........

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran

The question is....... why is it that the police let masked people roam the street?
Wear a mask to a bank and see how quickly the cops are removing it.
Wear a mask to a school and see how long before you are detained.
Wear a mask to "protest"..and you are free to harm who you wish with out any fear of being identified..... funny that

This was my thought. I believe that CA has anti-mask laws.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I don't put any of this past the piece mover on this map. Thing is, just like VC said about vigilante groups, I feel the same. I don't care how big the game may be. Cities are containment zones. If a big enough catalyst started this reaction, I think cities would be buttoned up pretty quick, and mainly by their own misguided mechanisms.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The French Always Riot.
Ever new years day! and many other holidays.
they smash All the big shops windows.
I have seen it. its just what they do.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

I don't put any of this past the piece mover on this map. Thing is, just like VC said about vigilante groups, I feel the same. I don't care how big the game may be. Cities are containment zones. If a big enough catalyst started this reaction, I think cities would be buttoned up pretty quick, and mainly by their own misguided mechanisms.

Here are two disturbing videos. Tell me what they are promoting? Tell me this isn't a planned orchestration to take down our country.....

These 2 should be in prison for sedition!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I get ya man, the orchestration has been all but proven. The two talking cervical cancers that you posted have been exposed for the diseases they are. I know it was a close call.

Point is, they pushed, we responded.

If they push harder, they will get a response that is harder.

I agree that they should be doing some alone time in uncomfortable accommodations, and I assure you they will if they keep stirring the pot.

The disobedience has only begun, and the left is ignorantly setting the stage for a confrontation they never prepared for.
edit on 2-5-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

That's an interesting observation. I had not thought of that.

If I read you correctly, you are thinking this is like an international globalist movement and its intent is to bring down borders and western culture?

That makes a lot of sense. I was reading an opinion piece the other day in the WS Journal wherein the author concluded the college campus privilege agenda is actually a movement intent on destroying western culture.

In the long run, they will probably succeed and they do play the long game.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It will remain in the big cities. In the small towns it will be a leftist bloodbath no matter how many they bring. I feel safe and secure.

For now

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

That's an interesting observation. I had not thought of that.

If I read you correctly, you are thinking this is like an international globalist movement and its intent is to bring down borders and western culture?

That makes a lot of sense. I was reading an opinion piece the other day in the WS Journal wherein the author concluded the college campus privilege agenda is actually a movement intent on destroying western culture.

In the long run, they will probably succeed and they do play the long game.

That's exactly what I mean!

Follow the countries that Soros has taken down with his color revolutions. Look at Hungary! The leader of Hungary wants this college funded by Soros shut down, and now the EU is talking about sanctions against Hungary?

Look at the open border issue and the doctrine being promoted against anyone who speaks out against it as racists, bigots, islamaphobe etc etc...

This is an attack on Western society. Cloward and Piven squared!

Problem, Reaction, Solution...... I shudder to think what the solution may be......
edit on 2-5-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Hey Vasa... Thanks for the reply... Your thread here has a lot of merit. Well.. at least we are all completely aware of the dire consequence of everyone centrally located at an event.

That's why we set up ground zero, and move outward in concentric circles say 50 to100'...even 250-500-750 etc depending.

I've moved up I. C. S. Incident Command.. So even command posts can be set up as I explained... With others outside of the location to minimize threat and still maintain maximum effect.

Channeling responder and exits in the same spot or spots isn't a smart idea.... We'd be sitting ducks. Thanks again V. C..... Best, MS

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join