It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Ghost's Way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
My participation on this website has been strange as of late. I will reconsider the way I have been thinking and the imagined patterns I have been seeing in my own life. My views, especially as of late, have been very self-centred and and borderline silly. I look back at some of the stuff and can't believe it was me who said it. Reflection is a wonderful tool we have. I will make some active changes from this point forward! ATS is a great way for all of us to connect and share ideas that are considered non-mainstream. I am even confused myself at what I mean when I say "deep thinking". I am not so sure anymore. Even Socrates himself would be shaking his head at me and saying "I didn't mean THAT far!" Keep up the good work and making ATS the wonderful resource we have in our fight to deny ignorance.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Keep the threads coming - We are all trying to make sense of this silly world we inhabit,

Even Socrates himself would be shaking his head at me and saying "I didn't mean THAT far!"

Even Socrates had to take breaks to eat food enjoy wine and have occasional sex I would imagine. In other words the mind alone is only part of the whole.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

You really don't know anything until you write about it. And you really don't something until you teach it!

You don't really know who you are or what you understand about existence unless you have conversations with other people.

join