It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros Funding Reveals True Motivations of People's Climate March

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Our buddy George Soros is pushing millions into the latest "protesting campaign" on climate. Not surprising, he seems to have his hand in just about anything contributing to left-fascist ideology of control.

pjmedia.com...

The "People's Climate March" has quite a few non-climate related political goals (like a $15 minimum wage). The explanation? As always on the Left, it traces back to George Soros.

About one-third of the steering committee organizations have received rather hefty donations from George Soros. The liberal billionaire gave them all more than $36 million combined, according to Newsbusters' calculations.

www.newsbusters.org...

Soros gave $36,018,461 million to 18 of the 55 steering committee members

These goals were not at all related to climate change, environmentalism or even conservation. But promoting increased minimum wage, unions, social justice and immigration are all goals supported and funded by Soros and other powerful left-wing donors.

Liberal donors like the Grantham Foundation, Rockefeller Brothers Fund, Marisla Foundation, Wallace Global Fund and more also funded some of the steering committee members.

edit on 30-4-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Why would George Soros care about unions and higher minimum wage? He's a billionaire who doesn't have to answer to anyone, if anything he should be against those things, and I'm sure he is. He's leaving a money trail where he wants people looking, not where his true motivations are in my opinion. This will just be another few notches on what to fight against (i.e. unions and higher minimum wage) by the right.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
People's Climate March

I don't think there can be any finer example of this exposing the climate change agenda for what it truly is.

Full blown communism.

Everyone and everything belongs to the whole.

Even the land,air,water and all parts in between.

Hyper nationalism citizens of the Earth.

On Saturday, thousands will take to the streets of the nation's capital to fight climate change — in the name of equality. The "People's Climate March" has quite a few non-climate related political goals (like a $15 minimum wage). The explanation? As always on the Left, it traces back to George Soros.

As Aristotle once said.' The worst form of inequality is trying to make unequal things equal'.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm starting an anti idiot march-anyone care to donate?

Climate change is real but it doesn't require underhanded schemes from politicians that would get an F in devious plans from the Lex Luthor school of evil geniuses. Marching against climate change should be a thoroughly public affair and should influence politicians but shouldn't have no political ties whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Why would George Soros care about unions and higher minimum wage? He's a billionaire who doesn't have to answer to anyone, if anything he should be against those things, and I'm sure he is. He's leaving a money trail where he wants people looking, not where his true motivations are in my opinion. This will just be another few notches on what to fight against (i.e. unions and higher minimum wage) by the right.

Those would force jobs to move to the Far East. He really wants to bankrupt Europe - he did this with the UK using the Exchange Rate Mechanism. The UK had a system setup where they would buy and sell sterling in order to keep the UK pound exchange rate within certain limits. Soros figured out that he could keep dumping sterling from his Quantum Fund while the UK government would be forced to keep buying up sterling. He dumped a massive amount overnight (around £800 million), forcing the government to blow a billion before 8.30am. He made a profit out of all this and set up the end of the Lawson Boom of the 1990's.

en.wikipedia.org...

He is also flooding Europe with millions of refugees and asylum seekers to the point that countries are wanting to bail out, since they can neither provide employment or afford to house them. Mediterranean countries are going bankrupt because of this.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Why ?

When there already is one called the Peoples CLimate March.,

It would be rather superfluous.

Marching against climate change should be a thoroughly public affair and should influence politicians but shouldn't have no political ties whatsoever.

Good luck with that because politics has infested itself in every facet of our lives.

Like a cancer killing off all the healthy cells.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Since Trump admitted he was also a Globalist, does that mean Soro's is behind him too?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Since Trump admitted he was also a Globalist, does that mean Soro's is behind him too?

Actually hes BOTH nationalist AND a GlOBALIST.

Which for all intents and purposes.

Make him bipolar.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

So Soro's AND Putin are behind him, makes sense

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Climate change is real but it doesn't require underhanded schemes from politicians that would get an F in devious plans from the Lex Luthor school of evil geniuses. Marching against climate change should be a thoroughly public affair and should influence politicians but shouldn't have no political ties whatsoever.

And yet it does, all the way down to the researcher. Which is why many are skeptical of the data.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

He is also flooding Europe with millions of refugees and asylum seekers

Yeah sure, Soros destroyed those countries with centuries of Islam, then bombed the crap out of them, and started civil wars forcing them to flee.

That sounds pretty stupid doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

The Middle East in the 50s was on par ,almost with the west ,then came radical Islam....you know the rest.
THE buildings are STILL standing they weren't destroyed but severely damaged..AND rebuild ,in the case of Europe by AMERICAN money in case you are as bereft of history as liberals nominally are when facts threaten their neo-faith.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

He is notorious for hijacking movements. They are just front groups for other plans he has in the background. They may have different primary goals but it doesn't matter the goals. When he needs them he can call on 100s of different organizations to drive a certain agenda. That's why to see hundreds of different groups meeting together to protest Trump. He can merge them all to make his agenda seem bigger.
edit on 30-4-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I think that in attempting to blame everything on Soros, you're missing a much bigger picture - that liberals (after nearly half a century of not protesting) are finally learning to come together in like-minded groups to coordinate local protests. I'm seeing this play out in a number of cities, where a group with an agenda that others support (like the Sierra Club and environmental issues) invite groups with similar goals (such as local Democratic organizations and "local-grown food" farmer groups, etc) to join them in this activity.

Truth is, they don't need Soros. They were doing this long before George showed up and they'll do it long after George is a distant memory.

You're seeing the power of social media in action, not the buying power of a single man.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

And in other news Koch industries is funding climate change deniers.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The Middle East in the 50s was on par ,almost with the west ,then came radical Islam

So you admit that Soros had nothing to do with it, thanks for making my point.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

But an ATS member said Soros wasnt paying him so therefore this can't be real.

top topics

join