It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful: Alex Jones Destroys MSM At Austin Child Custody Press Conference

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I just need to share it. Have fun!

From the video: Alex using media against themselves. Talking about serious issues. Alex laughing in their faces later while making a vid with a selfie-stick. Priceless.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
So is he acting here, too?
Is this just him playing his character from his website?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

He was all over the place. Some of the things he mentioned were serious but it doesn't help when it's part of some incoherent tirade.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Too soon. Your answers are IN the vid.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: the owlbear

Too soon. Your answers are IN the vid.

As if he has answers.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well, he is right, if the courts did give his kids to him and he actually was trying to only keep joint custody, then there is something wrong with the media. She has failed to show that she has the right to have them totally in a court of law three times, and if this is true that they keep giving him custody, then she is in the wrong.

Media does seem to be backing her and actually is trying to steer opinion against Alex. I do believe some of what Alex says is true, not all of it but some of it. In this particular case, it is easy to get the proof if the media actually tries to get the truth. But I am sure that MSM will not actually cut their own throats and back Alex on this, they will continue to find anything they can to fabricate things against him.

I am not even that fond of Alex Jones but in this case he may be correct in his speech. Just because you do not like someone does not give you the right to discount everything that person says. If you believe it does give you the right, then I suppose you are a little skitzo, believing in things that are not true while discounting the truth and not considering evidence that goes against your beliefs means you are not very wise. People twist things to make evidence to back their beliefs all the time. The thing is, Alex himself does some of this, does he have the right to challenge other deceivers?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
What is wrong with you. Do you guys have depression? Did you lose the elections? Are you afraid he will nuke your reality when you actually watch it?
Tell me about something what he said and you diagree with. You can't disagree with someone without even listening.

edit on 30/4/2017 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I watched the whole 40 min. All I saw was some rambling disjointed monolog from a wannabe clown.

He didn't destroy the media; he made a fool out of himself. Who was that black guy at the end? Typical AJ supporter!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That was some homeless crack head who is now an on-line media sensation. I hope Alex puts him on air @ infowars. That would be entertaining.

I didnt really hear alex say anything goofey. Seemed sensible.

Besides the dressing like goblin gwar lizards part. Rock on alex!

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Is this your first rodeo? Alex has been around for almost two decades. We know his game. We don't need to watch one more video of him to understand his game. Ats called Alex Jones a shill or actor 10 years ago. Ats was right.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm very disappointed El Tubbo didn't tear his ill-fitting shirt off again.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Is this your first rodeo? Alex has been around for almost two decades. We know his game. We don't need to watch one more video of him to understand his game. Ats called Alex Jones a shill or actor 10 years ago. Ats was right.

But in this case, this video is correct, he is telling the truth. You cannot discount everything someone says because they act a part in a show. Do you say that everything Arnold Schwarzenegger says in real life is just an act? Do you say everything Obama and Trump say is not real just because they were elected to office because of their ability to deceive others? No. Just like you cannot state all MSM is fake because a lot of it is propaganda that is twisted to fit the desire of certain people or groups.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

But he supports Trump! He can't be an actor/shill if he supports Trump! If he supported Hillary or anyone else... well that would be a different story.

You see, ATS isn't the objective community it used to be, now it is full of bipartisan cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias. That's how we roll around here nowadays, we've dug our trenches and we won't be leaving them until we've won, even if it's impossible to win.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Just a question...

If Alex Jones was fake, a liar, not a threat, purportedly not worth listening to, why are TPTB and MSM vehemently trying to slander, cut funding and ultimately remove Alex from his position as journalist?

Is the answer as simple as the little fish growing large enough to disrupt the food chain? Or is Alex actually striking the nerve center of those who are potentially threatened by his words and sizable viewership?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I'm not buying this "I speak for ATS" intellectual snobbery preventing others to see the fresh truth. It's a deception.
What I see is evolved alternative media with fullon energy and ATS full of commies and antifa shills. Again an intellectual snobbery. Leftist college kids on smartphones

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Alex sells zombie repellent. I rest my case.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I've been a member of this community for over a decade. There's nothing close to antifa about me. But from what I gather you take issue with me having a college degree and being on a smart phone.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I will say the attention he received from msm was off the charts in 2016. But I think that's more of his affiliation with Trump than anything else.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: rickymouse

Alex sells zombie repellent. I rest my case.

I don't automatically discount everything you say just because you don't evaluate everything correctly.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

And when the zombie apocalypse starts and his fans are repelling them while others are getting their faces ate off, alex is going to be the genius of our time. Order now.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join