It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not covered under the First Amendment: The ACLU is wrong about Trump and incitement to violence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

The Trump campaign paid the Kentucky State Fair Board to rent out the Exposition Center for the event. Thus, the campaign can have anyone removed from the event at their discretion. Trump saying "get em out of here" is no different than a bartender yelling for the same... if another bar patron takes it on themselves to act before the bouncer does his job, then the culpability is 100% on the intervening patron, NOT the bartender. Same here, only the bartender is Trump and the bouncer is event security.

So who did get them out in the end?

I thought he was talking to security to get them out.

He's said it at rallies a couple times.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I'm actually putting responsibility on the man suing Trump and all others acting out violence in the name of politics. People seem to need reminders of this. Wtf that has to with India or why you're so mad about what I said is beyond me.
edit on 4/30/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

What do you care? Or are you the third person incapable of basic reading comprehension and don't realize I'm siding with Trump on this one.
edit on 4/30/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Oh of course. My bad.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I believe I understand the situation burdman :-)

And I've already sided with the ACLU - though I get that sometimes we fly through the OP without really reading

When I said I was open to having my mind changed, I was actually hoping a fellow libtard would step in with an intervention and a really good argument for why the ACLU is stupid and wrong

I'm not serious about that part, but I am serious about wanting to hear this whole thing argued. Tex thinks they'll settle - I seriously hope not because I would hate to see this just disappear. I think it would do us all some good to at least think about it - either way

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join