It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know GWEN towers, maybe we can help each other

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
How long since you looked at the light poles around your town? At all the devices that are showing up now. I have, and I am not happy about what I see. So back to the title about GWEN towers, you don't like them and I really don't, but what would you think if the same powers that put up the towers where up to something else (of course) well I think I have some news for you. I live in Port Angeles Washington and all around my town for the past few years I have noticed these disturbing looking boxes popping up all over the place they are on light poles and aimed at homes apartments businesses street intersections and more. (I could not upload the pictures I took because I am on mobile, sadly. But visit my Instagram for a picture "same_old_mysteries") to describe the boxs they are off white with a big ingrained (if you will) X over the box with what looks to be a circle with a triangle in the very center of the box, and all the way through the box length wise are two uneven white Rods (which to me look like transmitters, also on each side of where this box is facing is a weird looking off white thing (No idea how to describe it but you can see on my Instagram) by the way the feeling I get when I see these things makes me sick to my stomach because of honestly how evil they look. I believe they are transmitting radio frequencys (I don't know how Low they would be) and are like the towers but are for more close range and for more thorough electromagnetic pollution and poisoning. If you will also take a look around your town streets and if you visit my Instagram and you see anything that looks like this in your town please take pictures and post about it somewhere because I don't see any posts about these yet and it needs to be looked into.
edit on 29-4-2017 by CollectSecretHistory because: Rewording

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
And ... they™ are using your tax dollars to 'do it' to you too.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
That very well could be true

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CollectSecretHistory

We've seen towers going up overnight while people are sleeping...even in neighborhoods. Wake up...and what wasnt there last night...is there now.

Some have been disguised as tall trees or type of signage....

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It's terrible man, makes me feel sick the way they are dealing with us

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I hadn't heard of these things, I guess I actually had but had not paid attention to the technology so never researched it.

So I looked it up and found this interesting site. educate-yourself.org...

Sounds like a good conspiracy site to me, got to go read some of the topics there for a while.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Binaural frequency alteration is by no means a new facet to life, and the GWEN system is just another way to for unnatural frequency to disrupt or alter natural frequencies.

We see forms of this occur in many platforms... it just may be that Americans accepted these alterations gladly. So long as our precious electronic luxuries are kept up to operating standards, than who cares who is putting what where is what the status quo seems to be in America.

It does not take much to alter natural frequency channeling capabilities. Just a slight addition of frequency manipulation provided to your favorite radio broadcast, TV broadcast, cell phone receiver is all that's needed to keep natural frequency filtering to be poor at best. It's not a hard thing to accomplish when the masses seemingly want the changes that come with instant information.

Unidentified electronics on public utility networks should have labels attached to them... just like ingredients being labeled on food. Anything that is a consumption based should have labeling, so people know what they are consuming. The fact that tax dollars likely feed these networks on utility poles to add more and more unknown items to them... all for the simple fact that citizens allow it to happen, with no answers as to what they install and why... just sad.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
When I looked them up to see what they look like, I found photos of what I previously thought if as being cell phone towers.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

There is another even stranger extremely large tower, and higher than anything else is in one Middle Eastern occupied part of Dearborn. Since I travel throughout the city all day...both high and low spots...it stands way out of place.

We know what the usual surveillance and microwave comm. towers are...and they are on most of the tall buildings and Senior residences. This one is different.

One can see the Detroit/Windsor Canada Ambassador bridge from some city locations and this one tower is not facing it nor anywhere near its neighborhoods. (Dearborn at the southern end is less than 1-1 1/2 mile across from Canada).

Being a Responder with FEMA/Homeland Security myself...Im hesitant to be seen taking a photo of it or saying anymore...but I will add this:

Greenfield road is a dividing line of West/East...and aprox 8 miles north is the Jewish Neighborhoods of Oak Park. I find it interesting this huge tower is on the dividing line 1/2 way between the Muslim and Jewish neighborhoods...same street.

Its purpose? Unknown...but I have an idea. But in my bast interests and S.Clearances....I'll leave as described.

MS
FEMA/Deptment of Homeland Security
EMT/1st Responder

edit on 29-4-2017 by mysterioustranger because: spl

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thank you very much for that info I do appreciate it I will see if I can find anything out about this it sounds like a good lead

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Awesome input! Any bit of knowledge to help people at least know what their being exposed to, I am quite thankful for.

Since its unknown to me like most others, what's in these unidentified electronics, we should understand that low frequency is manipulated to manifest physical changes in humans while high frequency alterations steer influence towards the emotional traits of humans. So, if we feel agitated... we should identify where and when it happens, and avoid the area if its found to be a common source of agitation. At the same time, if there is a particular store or place that maybe addictions seemingly are unavoidable... then we need to take note of this and avoid the area. These influences are commonly not a person's first choice of natural action... the excessive electronics are essentially anti depressants in electronic formats.

Another tip... AVOID FLOURIDE!!! Not only is Flouride a calcifying agent to frequency processing systems in the body, but it acts as a conduit for outside frequency manipulation. Flouride consumption only makes it easier for natural frequencies to be influenced.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If I can get a bright day and am around the Ford Motor Company main factory...it sits up enough to see out and over...Ill get a picture....

Its oddly tall and the only one...whereas all the cameras, microwaves and comm, tv towers arent even in sight above the distance

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Thanks for the reply

top topics

join