It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man arrested in machete attack at KY college told Repub student 'you are safe'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Okay, so where are we at then..?

Dems: 74878327648278732 attacks

Repub: 3

Oh...I don't know. Lets see...the left has assaulted individuals on the right, blocked their Constitutional rights, drug them from cars and beat them, destroyed private and business property, destroyed College property, taken to wearing masks, BLM called for killing cops and then cops were killed, etc. All of these events occurred BEFORE this event and simply because Donald Trump was legally and rightfully elected President of the United States.

So...if this guy isn't just a nut case, maybe he has decided to fight back. Maybe he is targeting the left that has already targeted, attacked and executed people on the right. Maybe this is his retaliation. Maybe that makes him a soldier fighting against the terroristic, leftist attacks upon the right.

Personally, I think he is more likely a nut job but if the left keep up their bull$hit, they should expect the same...or worse...in return. They have started a war. They have executed battles. They have injured, deprived and killed.

Maybe it is our turn to fight back???

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

No.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Maybe he is targeting the left that has already targeted, attacked and executed people on the right. Maybe this is his retaliation.

So he goes into a college coffee shop and retaliates against innocent people, people who have likely done none of what you described, and who likely did nothing to him, but only because they were "liberal."

Innocent people. That's essentially TERRORISM. Way to go for that post. Smh.

Personally, I think he is more likely a nut job

I certainly hope that's what you think.

but if the left keep up their bull$hit, they should expect the same. . . They have started a war. . .

I'm concerned if this is how you truly feel.
edit on 29-4-2017 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please stay on topic!!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Maybe he is targeting the left that has already targeted, attacked and executed people on the right. Maybe this is his retaliation.

So he goes into a college coffee shop and retaliates against innocent people, people who have likely done none of what you described, and who likely did nothing to him, but only because they were "liberal."

but if the left keep up their bull$hit, they should expect the same. . . They have started a war. . .

Why are you concerned?

And why do you get to label innocent or terrorist?

How many innocent victims are there at the hands of antifa or blm terrorists?

See how that works?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Confirmed Trump supporter: www.facebook.com...

Is this an act of terrorism since his attacks were based off of political affiliations?

Wow, so I actually just now looked at his facebook profile you linked to.

It all makes sense now, what with his views, his Buzzfeed manifesto, how he felt "persecuted" and "bullied" for his conservative beliefs, his hatred of immigrants, gays, liberals, Muslims.

Conservative extremist comes to mind..

And the comments to his posts are hilarious.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Why are you concerned?

I'm concerned that some might feel it's time for "war" and time to violently react against an imagined threat.

And why do you get to label innocent or terrorist?

Because he harmed innocent people. And his method is the same that terrorists use.

How many innocent victims are there at the hands of antifa or blm terrorists?

What has that to do with this incident? Just because someone else does something doesn't absolve another from doing something similar or worse.

See how that works?

I do. Do you see how that works? See above.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
One thing is certain in all this.

The left will use this story to stoke division and retaliations. I'm predicting left wing death squads will be a 'thing' this year.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

It's almost like it's a human thing, rather than a Left, Right, or religious thing... just crazy. I wish the goofballs around here would finally get that instead of being so easily hateful.

No it's not a human thing.

The right has a hell of a long way to go between Occupy Wall Street,Ferguson,BLM, months of violent protesting of a private citizen running for president. Still violently protest after becoming president, and Berkeley, and Antifa.

A LONG WAY to go before that insignificant blip in the op.
edit on 29-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

he right has a hell of a long way to go between Occupy Wall Street,Ferguson,BLM, months of violent protesting. . .A LONG WAY to go before that insignificant blip in the op.

You're talking about "violent protests."

But the left is not hacking up people in college coffee shops, shooting up abortion clinics or planned parenthood, blowing up buildings, shooting up churches, shooting jews, now are they?

That's what I thought.

Quit deflecting to the left.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

But the left is not hacking up people in college coffee shops, shooting up abortion clinics or planned parenthood, blowing up buildings, shooting up churches, shooting jews, now are they?

What country do you live in ?

Cause that sure isn't the one I do.

Blowing things up,shooting things not a trait unique to the right and until the 90s was a problem endemic in the left until someone decided to rewrite history.

As for the op.

Non life threatening injuries.

Scarcity which means basically statistical nihl.

It's nothing but histronic.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Wait a second ... does this mean that when people cheer for torture, murder, deportation and claim to be victims while expressing hatred to every group around... that there might be an extremist among them... shocking.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Confirmed Trump supporter: www.facebook.com...

Is this an act of terrorism since his attacks were based off of political affiliations?

We'll give you this guy if you openly admit on this forum that the dozens, possibly hundreds of attacks by Antifa over the last few months are also acts of terrorism.

Ball is in your court.

(post by spiritualzombie removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I would say this...when a group of people first attack another group of people for no reason but they don't like them, don't like the views, etc...they are the aggressor. When they continue and do this multiple times to innocent people just because of their views...they remain the aggressor.

When someone from the attacked group fights back, even against innocents of the opposing group...that is typically called retaliation.

I'm not saying it is right...I'm not saying I agree with it, but I do understand it. It is kind of like dealing with a bully. The bully decides to target you and pushes you to the ground. The next day he steals your lunch money. Then he hits you in the face bloodying your nose. Eventually...you may decide to punch him back or maybe punch his friend who is usually standing by laughing while he assaults you. That is retaliation. Maybe you get suspended or expelled, but what you have done is retaliated for the bullies actions.

Whose at fault? The bully caused it. If not for the attacks by the bully, the retaliation wouldn't have happened. I think we have rules and/or laws against bullying.

edit on 4/30/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I'm concerned that some might feel it's time for "war" and time to violently react against an imagined threat.

"Imagined threat"? How many police murders did BLM call for and how many were executed? How many from the right have had the Constitutional rights trampled by the left? How many innocent people from the right have been drug from their car and beaten...sprayed with mace...punched, spat upon, kicked? How many places have been damaged, torn apart...how many cars damaged and overturned? What group is wearing masks when they arrive at a "gathering" ready to hide their identity because of what they have planned? How many death threats have been issued by the left against the right?

Sorry...just my imagination I guess.
edit on 4/30/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

(post by cavtrooper7 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What country do you live in ?

Blowing things up,shooting things not a trait unique to the right

But some on the right currently does those things. FACT. Again, the left is not hacking up coffee shops, blowing things up, shooting up abortion clinics, churches, planned parenthood, etc. So yeah. That's the country I live.

Non life threatening injuries.

Luckily.

Scarcity which means basically statistical nihl.

Would you rather there had been a few deaths so it would be statistically significant?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

"Imagined threat"?

That you feel the left started a "war" and it might be time for the right to retaliate, yeah that's imagined.

And why I'm concerned for you.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join