It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man arrested in machete attack at KY college told Repub student 'you are safe'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I went to college at the University of Kentucky right down the road, and Transy isn't some left wing majority school, it's a private Christian university. Majorly right wing.

I'm wondering how he was "bullied" by people.
edit on 29-4-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Maybe reading comprehension is not your thing, let's try again.

He WAS a victim. That does not excuse his actions. But the liberal hate mentality reaped the harvest it sowed.

Oh poor me, I am just a liberal who made it my mission to make this kid's life a living hell, how dare he not accept it.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

False flag liberal operation. They are so desperate and out of sorts these days. Poor libs.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Sorry, no you can't. The kid living down the street born and raised in America who blows himself up because the prophet wants him to was never in the ME to begin with.

Reach harder.

So now it's because the prophet wants him to and not because he felt desperate enough because of what he sees people behaving and acting against his religion?

If he's of that religion and he feels oppressed or BULLIED because of what he seeing going on around him and the attitudes against his religion, then....

Very, very similar.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yea hell the libs were using that line to defend mass murdering religious fanatics.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Maybe reading comprehension is not your thing, let's try again.

This is not the mud pit. Do not insult me.

He WAS a victim.

The same way that some people turn into terrorists. Check your own comprehension at the point I'm making.

link   

No and if you can't take my word for that, feel free to go through my post history.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

Because antifa is actively going out in targeting free speech of the opposite opinion whereas the groups that were defending people against antifa were just trying to keep antifa from stopping the opposing view from being heard. That's the difference

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

So if a liberal who gets fed up with being called libtard and snowflake snaps and hurts some people, its the Trump supporters who bullied him that made it happen, right?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Maybe things have changed? I looked for reviews and found this right away.

The campus has the feel of being very liberal

www.cappex.com...

ETA: It is affiliated with the Disciples of Christ that seem to be a very liberal Christian group.
edit on 29-4-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

If he is bullied to the point he ends up in a mental institution, and then physically assaulted by conservative bigots because he is a liberal, then yes, they have a huge amount of the blame.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Which I agree is wrong, but up until they take a swing it is their free speech to say shut up. They aren't always the ones to swing first. The right wing activists there are not innocent.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Black girl is called a N****er, ostracized because she isn't white. Told it's other N****rs like her that are destroying this county. Ends up in a mental hospital due to the abuse. Ends up quitting school. Still doesn't end, she is physically assaulted because she is black.

If you told me that girl takes a knife and attacks white people I would not at all be surprised.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Maybe things have changed? I looked for reviews and found this right away.

The campus has the feel of being very liberal

www.cappex.com...

It was decidedly right wing when I toured the campus, which was one of the things that turned me off about it. As are most private Christian schools.

There's different political organizations on campus no doubt, but a private Christian school in Kentucky isn't going to be a liberal majority place.

I'm not there right now though, so I could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sorry about the incident but I'm still chuckling at the fact you have a University of Transylvania !

Sounds like something out of Harry Potter or Twilight

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

It's christian relationship is with a very liberal christian group, not conservative at all. I just posted a review that said it's a VERY liberal campus.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Transy is where all the rich kids went that looked down on us state school people.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You are so decidedly wrong it's hard to know why.

Conservatives do not have high hopes for the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), which has been leaning liberal for decades and is now officially leaning further to the left.

www.onenewsnow.com...

It's one of the most liberal Christian groups in the country.
edit on 29-4-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It's christian relationship is with a very liberal christian group, not conservative at all. I just posted a review that said it's a VERY liberal campus.

One review out of all those reviews calling it liberal does not a liberal campus make. As I said, I could be wrong though. During Bush's last term it sure wasn't a liberal school.

Maybe it changed under Obama.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The Christian group it is affiliated with has been ultra liberal for decades.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join