It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea and logic

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

If anyone will use a Nuke first in warfare, it will be North Korea.

Sorry mate. The mighty USA has that single honor, not once, but twice.

They destroyed two cities full mainly of women, children and the elderly.

How soon you forget!

P

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Are you in my brain and typed that out? How did u do that? Im locking the doors now. Got me spooked.

I thought my brain was unhackable.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
From what I hear the extreme action against North Korea would also affect South Korea as well especially Seoul. All of the loss of life, culture, history, tech industry(that many Americans and beyond utilize daily) and much more because of a crappy attention seeking, IMO who is full of hot air, leader?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Analysis:
The placement of this Prime Minister in current ascension until elections was strategically placed. Where the heck did he pop back up from right? Hwang Kyo-ahn was the justice minister involved in banning a political party sympthetic to NK, and then that administration locks that elected lady up.

As far as millions dead, its just big talk. Massive infrastructure damage and loss of life, yea sure. But like maybe between 50,000 - 100,000 tops if we counting civilian loss or both civilian and combatants. And not dragged out over years, this will probably happen in only a few weeks.

The big money of the south will take action against the wishes of their people, much as they do in all nations of the world, and most obviously as ours. Because the profit outcome from a non-nuclear exchange will be a constant stream for decades more. Russia and China have positions forces on border because they see it coming, and are just triple checking their contested lines. Although, I have a funny feeling Russia and China both are going to grab some more land in the isolated regions. I wouldnt be surprised if that location along the river they share on the coast becomes a deep water port for their navy.

As to number two, I don't believe that millions will die, and trending actions and deployments indicate neither do the belligerents involved.
edit on 4-29-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

How soon you forget!

How badly you read!

At the moment they would have to use a very easily blown out of the sky plane, similar to the Enola Gay when it dropped the bomb on Nagasaki.

From one of my posts on page one.

You took what I was saying and twisted in just to gain troll points.

Well done - enjoy the stars you get for a completely fictional reply to what I was saying.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

OMG!!!!!!

North and South Korea rubbed elbows over propaganda loudspeakers.... quick fire up the U.S. ICBM tubes and prepare to turn NK into a parking lot!!!!!!

And HOW IS THAT OUR BUSINESS TO BEGIN WITH???????

Wow.

Seriously, Wow.

What is up with all the trolls in this thread?

So, in your mind the ONLY thing NK does is shout propaganda across the border to the South?

Educate yourself

en.wikipedia.org...

North Korea is an agressive nation and the only reason South Korea exists at all is because the USA who is too big for NK to defeat is there to defend it.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Whoops, darned phone... Sorry folks
edit on 29-4-2017 by Lagomorphe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Who cares if korea splits up into 16 different nations? Why does it have to be 1? Just curious.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

So india pakistan russia etc can have nookes but no one else can. Seems fair.

I wonder why the school bully won't have a go at the three countries mentioned above?

I also wonder why no-one says anything here when above mentioned school bully tests missiles?

Would be interesting to know the quantity of missiles (non nuclear) tested per year by said school bully?

Warmest

Lags

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Who cares if korea splits up into 16 different nations? Why does it have to be 1? Just curious.

I did not say Korea had to be reunified. The three most likely scenarios if war breaks out are;

A) The Kim dynasty is destroyed and a new government is installed - I am of the opinion is that it does not even have to be a pro western government. Just as long as it is not an aggressive anti-western government.

B) The two Koreas are indeed reunited. This could be troublesome for China and the USA if the USA decides to remain. NK is kind of a buffer zone between the USA and China at the moment.

C) China assumes control and makes North Korea a communist 'Special Administration Zone' like Hong Kong.

I do not know about the possibility of Korea fragmenting further. That would most likely lead to civil war.

The NK government has done itself no favours with the rest of the world. It is shunned by most other countries over insane policies like it's 'Military first' policy when it comes to feeding everyone.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I have chosen you for my triumphant return .
It is OUR business because we are already in a state of war ,this is a temporary ceasefire.
Treaties REQUIRE us to play cops for the planet.
When I was 12 miles from the DMZ I can safely say,the south WANTS unification and millions of scarecrows in cages would enjoy it too.

I WONDER what kind of decapitation ops are in play?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aristotelian1
I very much want to understand the group of people who believe that we should militarily strike North Korea. Under self defense circumstances I understand it; otherwise, I don't. Somebody please give me a logical argument as to why we should attack North Korea.

SIMPLE LOGIC, Aristotelian1.

North Korea is run by, Kim Jong, who declares that he wants to kill citizens of the U.S..

The U.S. military says that North Korea has nuclear-capable weapons that can reach our country.

Kim Jong continually tests his long-range rockets, and nuclear bombs.

The "problem" is Kim Jong. NOT North Korea. Therefore, Kim Jong must be removed.

See...Simple, understandable, rational logic.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
As Nuclear war inches closer and Closer I keep thinking of the words spoken by Morpheous in the Matrix. "No one remembers which side shot first". Kim, Trump, Putin, May, Xi, are all talking nuking one nation or another. Imagine Korea, China, Russia, England, and America all attacked with Nuclear arms.

Will it really matter who shot first?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KalDarryl

What makes you think this is a world threat?

the only issue are the citizens within range of the Nork's missiles.
If we CAN decapitate NOW is the time.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Where's the LOGIC in a sensationalist headline like this?

North Korea Crises: Another Failed Missile Launch.

Source: www.bbc.com...

The MSM oh so badly want this to be a crises. Even the U.K. media, apparently.

But WHERE IS THE CRISIS? Nothing more has happened this year than in previous years. Do a Google search on North Korea between 1.1.2010 and 12.31.2016, and you'll wonder the same thing... Crisis? What crisis?!?! It's just more of the same annoying Kim Jong at play.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Xeven

Life aint fair i agree, but i aint complaining bout it. Im fine. Just sick of hearing about korea and russia for 30 plus years. Need a new bad guy. Maybe switzerland,....or something fresh. Gotta mix it up a bit. Maybe iceland needs to be taken out?

Maybe do a vote online on which new bad guy we can kill? Thats a fresh idea and gives us all a chance to pick the next target. Keeps us engaged.

Iceland????

You would never get a missile beyond the "Thunderclap"

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Aristotelian1

Somebody please give me a logical argument as to why we should attack North Korea.

Not sure Trump has a logical argument for attacking North Korea which is why he's trying to find a way out of the corner he's painted himself into.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

the north is also committed to re-unification - under differening rules - and the same questions apply :

has ALL the north agreed to the fat wombles ideas of " re-unification " ?

should millions die ?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

the logic in my mind goes thus :

NK has a dictatorial leadership with goals and policies incompatible with the civilised world

NK has the ability and willingness to attack its " enemies "

over time - the technology and destructive capabilities of NK weapons has increased - and will continue to increase

thus :

elimination of the NK threat [ by any means ] is prudent , and if this is to be done - it should be executed before NK makes any further advances in destructive // offensive capacities

the simple blunt version :

if your enemy has 1000 men with muzzle loading muskets , destroy his forces now - before he developes the ability to feild a force of 2000 men with machineguns

just my opinion

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You can wait few more years, get nuked and wonder why no one striked them back in the days.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join