It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Trafficker Confesses on Camera to Murdering Between 400-500 Little Girls

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The FBI, right. As if the FBI was not well aware of such crimes. No here is the thing: Why do you think they will not do anything about it?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Why the hell isn't this type of thing considered terrorism??
It does the worst lon term damage imaginable to individuals and thus, the world.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
With all the self proclaimed social justice warriors, why isn't there a major outcry to stop slavery.

Because current SJW's speak from a position of extreme comfort, selfishness and ignorance.

They have little idea how bad it is out there for many and what some real causes to take up are. If they actually cared one iota about women's rights, their first target would be Islam. But they bend over backwards to ignore it.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: olddognewtricks
seriously india is the most populated country with 2 + billion people most of who are dirt poor and corruption is rampant. who is going to stop not the cops because they getting there cut, not the politicians because they getting their cut and so on and so on . but it doesn't just go on in india it goes on in the us of a too but nobody wants to talk about it don't believe me i have friends all over this country and young women and teens are going missing all over every day and the cops label them as probable runaways. when people get close to discovering a hint of what is really going on poof lawyers pop up and threaten to sue ip s unless they squash story they do the same to news papers and tv. when a guy who has a local mundane business is considered in the top 50 influential persons in a capital by a major magazine and can afford to wash all mention of him and his business should send alarm bells everywhere. that is tremendous power.
slavery of all kinds are crimes against humanity and every country should vow to see it wiped out once and for all time.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: dfnj2015

India.

Who really knows this guys background but a Higher Power. We don't keep victimizers in jail for life. So, he could have been victimized himself. And being from the US at least he made the proper decision to victimize spiritual Babylon in India instead of here.

At least he killed his victims. A butcher is far better than someone who molests and lets their victims live.

Take comfort that his victims are probably going to be rewarded in the hereafter.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I hope they cut his tounge off, shove it up his A*%.....slice off his D*** ,shove it down his throat, pin him off the ground to the wall with ice picks through his wrists while repeatedly spraying him with chemicals, mace,vinegar, salt, anything and everything. He will suffer lengthy and unspeakably . Thats the future he has to look forward to!!!!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

By Tim Brown - April 28, 2017

How does a man live with himself doing such things? Ross Kemp, a British investigative journalist, interviewed a self-professed child trafficker from India in 2013. If confessing to child trafficking were not enough, the man in the interview claims to have killed somewhere between 4-500 little girls.

The man in the interview is referred to as “Mr. Kahn.” Most child traffickers are embarrassed or will not confess to such depravity, but not Kahn. He is on record confessing to selling thousands of children into sex slavery and killing hundreds that he was not able to sell.

northwestlibertynews.com...

It's just horrific to know that there are scum like this human trafficker all around the world who still get away with doing such horrendous things to other human beings.

This scumbag has 75 other human traffickers working for him now. He started being a "honey trap" for young girls, showering the girls and her family with gifts, and telling them and the girls families that he would marry them and they would never need for anything. But after luring these girls into a train, he would drug them and the nightmare for these girls would then begin.

There are no words to even begin describing the horrendous life the victims of human trafficking have to live with.

What makes it worst it seems that this scumbag has government stooges in his pocket, because even though he is being investigated for over 25 offenses, he is not being put on trial for any of these offenses.

WTF....subbed and mirrored youtube.com/plymouthfury

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Why exactly didn't they string this little chicken # up right then and there?

a reply to: Miracula2

You're seriously #ing defending this piece of trash?
edit on 2-5-2017 by GlassToTheArson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Agree. Now i know why the American elite support abortion and illegal immigration.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I wish he put his hands around that scrawny neck and squeezed.

Those poor girls. I'm very tear right now.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

IMO, human traffickers should face the same treatment as war criminals, with no quarter given to those convicted of such a horrendous crime. New Zealand should put a greater emphasis on cracking down on human trafficking, prosecuting those involved in the trade, and yet this will not happen, due it not being a vote winner in a election year.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join