It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Trafficker Confesses on Camera to Murdering Between 400-500 Little Girls

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

We pay rent for a military base in Germany???? Didn't we beat them. Shouldn't they be paying us.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I would not care which country i were in or what awaited me but if I had the strength of that man I would jump over to him and twist his neck. I cant imagine being blamed plus id die to save that many girls.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Speechless

Great thread

Painfully honest

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You pretty much spoke my mind right there! It's going to take these countries several hundred more years to reach the point most first world countries have progressed at.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
i am glad i will never meet this guy because if i did and he confessed such things to me i would visit such pain on him that i would stretch out for weeks if not months. he would beg to die but he would live. i am not a violent man but i can't stand abusers of the defenseless. the courts might judge me as being in the wrong but i think removing him and his ilk will make society better as a hole.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
With all the self proclaimed social justice warriors, why isn't there a major outcry to stop slavery.

With all the media concerned with human rights, why isn't there a major ad campaign against human trafficking and a desire to expose the dirty trade?

Why isn't it a primary goal of each civilized nation to stop human trafficking?

Who is getting rich from human trafficking?

There is something very nefarious in how human trafficking is pushed into the background!
edit on 30-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Damn. Where are all these girls being sold???

He's killed 500 and sold thousands more and he's only one guy. Where are all these people going??? Just think of how many people that is. Why would you need that many and who has that many sex slave children or even adults seriously.

WTF, do they get used once and then killed or something??? How can anyone have so many people kept somewhere like that and not be noticed???

Yeah, it makes you realize there are a lot more sickos in the world than perhaps you had originally ascertained.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: dfnj2015

We pay rent for a military base in Germany???? Didn't we beat them. Shouldn't they be paying us.

Or they should at least just be happy to host the worlds premier military force in their backyard, knowing that if anyone were to be foolish enough to invade, attack, or otherwise harm your nation while the US Military is there, would guarantee an instant US response to any such infraction committed against our ally while we are there visiting.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
HIM ...I can see inhumane torture as a form of recreation with this guy.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

The US isn't an empire.
We don't occupy countries.
Without an agreement called SOFA with all the bases except for conflicts, we won't put a base there.
edit on 30-4-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

What can we do about it? Seriously, what can we do about it? Is there no NGO operating in India that is dedicated to circumventing this? It seems like for a few western dollars these families can be convinced to hang on to their daughters and not hand them over so fast to the first sign of promise that comes along. Is there nothing and nobody set up to do this?
edit on 30-4-2017 by olddognewtricks because: clarity

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Maybe we need to put together some ninja assassin teams. Black ops. Cut off the head of the snake. These sick fl###s need to be put six feet under. Almost don't want to contaminate the dirt with their bodies.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I have friends in India. It is a corrupt and unjust place. Bribery is the norm, for police, judges, construction, etc. Women are nothing there really. Don't let Bollywood fool you. Poverty in cities and rural villages is crushing.

But this happens in every country, abusing children and teens. Stealing them, lying to poverty stricken parents, selling and killing and mutilating. It happens in the Philippines, Thailand, eastern Europe. It happens in this country.

Instead of being horrified at home in front of your computer or cell phone, instead of wishing you could harm the man in the video, far better to donate money and time to organizations dedicated to rescuing kids and preventing it from happening. Otherwise your outrage rings hollow.

DO SOMETHING. Before you go golfing, getting your latte, buying the latest gadget ... whatever... think about the freedom and safety you have. And your own families have. Do something that might help in your own country or abroad. No matter how small. Find an organization, an orphanage, a rescue group and support it. Speak up and out. Help runaway teen orgs. I do.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Why is just making ATS now? this is years old!!!

I watched this documentary and it end was heartbreaking. What the hell India? you have corruption, employment that is barely above slavery, a poor attitude towards women, and that video! hell A woman can get violently gang raped on a bus but threatens Australia with nukes when one Indian was killed on it's shores.

I swear India is becoming the poor mans Saudi Arabia, and I apologize to the honest Indians if i caused offense.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It is just how Islam has been operating since it's inception.

Women are property as wives or sex slaves according to the quran and Muhammeds example.

And little girls are considered sexually mature women at nine years old.

Islam.
edit on 30-4-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

There's a special place in Hell for Mr.Khan.

The sad part is he isn't the only one doing this.

Being Satans right hand men?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

If I had been the interviewer, that murdering little bastard would not have walked away from that interview alive. Even if it would have cost me my life!

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
sick if you love killing so much dude just kill yourself! please

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

India does not value life, let alone female life. They are all expendable. It is really sad that parents think they are doing a good deed selling their daughters off for marriage at such a young age. These countries are still in the stone age.

Kinda what happens when a country exports its best and brightest to a country importing them.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Damn. Where are all these girls being sold???

He's killed 500 and sold thousands more and he's only one guy. Where are all these people going??? Just think of how many people that is. Why would you need that many and who has that many sex slave children or even adults seriously.

WTF, do they get used once and then killed or something??? How can anyone have so many people kept somewhere like that and not be noticed???

Ever hear of Lolita Express?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join