It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Trafficker Confesses on Camera to Murdering Between 400-500 Little Girls

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
The FBI is too busy concentrating on terrorism to fight real crimes. We need to double the size of the FBI and maybe cut the Pentagon budget to do it. Or better yet, close some of our European military bases like the ones in Germany that have HUGE rent costs! That alone would pay for it!

What does the FBI have to do with India other than the almost current ATS requirement to blame the US and anything involved with it for everything?

The saddest thing about the OP is that whatever this guy is admitting to their is someone doing worse some place in the world..

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Burn him. Burn him with fire like they used to do with witches.

How do monsters like this get away with it for so long?
edit on 28-4-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: [post=22176721]ElectricUniverse[/post

Also, just because he confessed to it, and gave a specific number, does not mean that his story, or the number, is true.

Listen to the phrasing in the question as to why he is talking about this.

This makes me suspicious of the interviewer.

Maybe Kahn was paid to say all this.
It makes me want to dig up the
history of Ross Kemp.
I mean, would you take this interview seriously
if it were Maury, Jerry Springer, or Will Hayden asking the questions?

# 761

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Also, just because he confessed to it, and gave a specific number, does not mean that his story, or the number, is true.

If you are stupid enough to 'confess' to something you did not do, as a way to increase your standing in the criminal world, you deserve the same fate as if you had actually done it.

Boasting about trafficking and murdering young girls is wayyyy over the line.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

If you are stupid enough to 'confess' to something you did not do, as a way to increase your standing in the criminal world, you deserve the same fate as if you had actually done it.

Boasting about trafficking and murdering young girls is wayyyy over the line.

You know? I actually agree with this, and in a way I'd kind of like to givem a permanent tour of whatever he# hole the real criminals wind up in...

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

The FBI is too busy concentrating on terrorism to fight real crimes. We need to double the size of the FBI and maybe cut the Pentagon budget to do it. Or better yet, close some of our European military bases like the ones in Germany that have HUGE rent costs! That alone would pay for it!

The saddest thing about the OP is that whatever this guy is admitting to their is someone doing worse some place in the world..

Right on..

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973
There is always the possibility this specific case is nothing more than propaganda. To what end though would be a mystery.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Human trafficker are the scum of the earth and should be hunted down like animals. Every single person involved in this heinous business deserves the death of a thousand cuts. Stories like those in the OP prove to me once again there is no god. Kill'em all. That's all i have to say.

Speaking of human trafficking what became of the Ashton Kutcher anti human trafficking technology? I watched his speech but it looks like nothing came ever out of it.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
There is always the possibility this specific case is nothing more than propaganda. To what end though would be a mystery.

What purpose would such propaganda serve?

India is not an enemy nation. It has plenty of issues, but the people of India seem to be working them out one by one through self determination. It has no energy or other natural resources that the West would want to wage war against 1 billion people over. It is modernising itself in it's own way and in it's own time and on it's own terms. Something I admire about the place actually.

In all honesty I do not see why exactly one would want to demonise India just for the sake of it, when we have so many other actual and very real problems in the Middle East, Africa and the Korean peninsula.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well why couldn't it be a domestic operation? India and the UK have a very deep history together. Could be the locals are trying to rile up their citizenry to bring awareness and contribute more support against such criminal syndicates.

Propaganda does not always have to be bad you know, there are times when it can serve a positive purpose.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Propaganda does not always have to be bad you know, there are times when it can serve a positive purpose.

That I can agree with.

I was speaking about the negative spin some members were putting on the piece. If it is positive propaganda then it is to show that they have potentially cracked a massive human trafficking / pedophilia / child murder ring in India. Such things are often talked up to buoy public trust in law enforcement.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
people who do things like this aren`t human, the very definition of the word inhuman fits these type of people, they aren`t humans, they are a sub-species of humans a cross between a human and an animal.
they have the physical and biological attributes of a human but they possess the mental and emotional attributes and instincts of an animal.
edit on 28-4-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

According to the FBI, one bad person * is arrested for cannabis every 42 seconds...

This guy answered every question but one. I wonder why.

Why did he confess to these killings, and soul slavery?

Is he HIGH?

* "Good people don't smoke marijuana"

- as explained by attorney general Jeff Sessions

# 760

Sessions who supported the KKK until he found out there was marijuana use (hmm, took marijuana to do that?!).

Sure blame marijuana. If anything he's probably on heroin/opium but did it make him a monster or was he already one?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Ross Kemp does some good work. Does what some US journalists USED to do. Remember when he got guns pulled on him and took over like a true alpha. Didn't flinch.

Here it is.

edit on 29-4-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

The reporter did say they had corroboration that this man has done those things, and that he is who he says to be. i am guessing either the police or a human rights group corroborated the statements made by that scumbag. He is being investigated for over 25 different offenses, but has not been put on trial for any of them.

The scumbag also said he bribes the police, and the fact that he is facing no charges would logically point to the fact that this scumbag is being sheltered by someone, or some people within the government.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The parents who sell their children, or let them leave town with a strange adult, for whatever reason, are just as low as the trafficker..maybe worse.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This is very sad and I have no wish defending this guy, but for the sake of discussion... What he said when it's either him or them is very troubling. Who gave him these two options? Who is above him? Maybe his family members are in danger? Why can't he seem to make his own choices?

We got half a story. He seems very troubled about his life. Hence he was sharing what most people will never will.

I sense the rabbit hole goes much deeper in this one, unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The scumbag also said he bribes the police, and the fact that he is facing no charges would logically point to the fact that this scumbag is being sheltered by someone, or some people within the government.

He bribes the police? That would make the police just as bad.
Something smells funny with this story thru no fault of the
OP.

He would have to bribe the snot out of em. Then they'd take the bribe
and off him anyway.
edit on Ram42917v37201700000037 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The world needs reform, to bad most populations are to stupid to even come close to the possibility.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Or blackmail them?
Perhaps a mix of blackmail and bribery.

There's always more than one way to skin a cat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join