It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terminally Ill Teen Inspires Random Acts Of Kindness beccatoldmeto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I came across this while having my hot morning beverage this morning and I had to bring it here for ats.

A 17 year old girl has inspired a whole lot of people into making a choice to do something nice for others or to pay it forward.
She has terminal brain cancer and won't be of this world very much longer.
While facing death can't be easy,this girl has chosen to leave a message that is hopefully something that will carry on for a long time after she is gone.
Our PM even took notice.

Its a lot easier to teach kindness than it is to teach hate.

www.cbc.ca...

The video choked me up a little and I thought this would be a good thing to bring to ats.
Take a page from this young lady's book and do something kind for somebody and be good to each other.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

A total tear jerker. That's a five tissue video.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I am having ats issues today...I keep trying to add this part and it is not showing up as well as my edits.

Being good to somebody isn't a burden...its an opportunity.
This was meant to go in my OP.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You wrecked me with that video. A very touching story.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yeah,it hit me pretty hard too.
I very rarely make threads but I thought this was worthy of a few minutes of typing.

I am way too sensitive of a person to have watched that with people around,I had to really hang on to my stuff.

edit on 27-4-2017 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Fantastic, sad and inspiring video.
Perhaps someday we will live in a world where we don't have to be told or encouraged/reminded to do kind things or be good to one another, it will come naturally.
I hope.
Thanks!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Here's a bit of good news in this girls health. Perhaps she will be able to spend much more time living than expected.

globalnews.ca...

After undergoing tests at the IWK Health Centre in Halifax, Becca Schofield’s mother Anne told Global News that two of the 17-year-old’s tumours had shrunk to half their size. There were also no signs of new tumours.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Great news!
Thanks for the update

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

These aren't tears, I just splashed some water on my face while cutting some onions.

Real men cry and real humans feel.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Her service to others will grant her the reward of 4th density positive. She has a magical time ahead of her.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Great story, thanks. All very touching and hope it helps even more acts of kindness. Nice to see her health update as well.

top topics

join