It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET wears no clothes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I've never seen an alien, but I have had a number of ET/UFO related experiences in person.

Now, I have seen illustrations and pictures of supposedly what they look like. As far as I can tell though, Greys, etc...don't wear any clothes, unless I am mistaken. Thus - they don't get cold like we do. So, if you watch Ancient Aliens, etc...commentators will say they are preparing us for something, giving us advanced technology, preparing us for their/our return to the stars or what not. Fine and dandy. But, what if the main piece of technology we need to master is within ourselves? What if they engineered our body so we don't need any clothes? (Among many other things we don't need) After all, just like the story of Adam & Eve....not needing clothes then needing it after eating the fruit. Here is an example of heat activation by knowing ourselves better. Of course, maintaining warmth is one thing, overcoming the shame we have of our naked bodies is another.

Shame Society (Wikipedia)

Or this one...

Those are just the tip of the iceberg in terms of videos showing hidden abilities...

...maybe the only ones who are going to the stars are those who choose to look inward...and "stop deceiving others and themselves" ---

just like the Alien Face Crop circle

Crabwood ET Face

Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN But Still time.(unclear word).There is GOOD out there.We oppose DECEPTION.COnduit CLOSING

edit on 26-4-2017 by dontneedaname because: yt video embed

edit on 26-4-2017 by dontneedaname because: 2nd video and crabwood

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN But Still time.(unclear word).There is GOOD out there.We oppose DECEPTION.COnduit CLOSING

Beep boop bzzt...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Damn clickbait!

I was hoping to see a naked alien, man!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

I always thought those aliens we're exhibitionists. Sure they want to colonize our planet. They want to make our planet into a nudist colony. Perverts.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

In Exempt From Disclosure during the alien interview the alien visitor EBE2 was described as wearing a tight fitting cream colored suit. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
That's because aliens love to follow the trends. In the 50's they were seen in fashionable helmets and spacesuits. In the 70's they moved to sleek tight fitting silver spacesuits. Now it's au naturel. Fashion plates, those aliens.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well....Rodger doesn't always wear any clothes:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It was skin Adam and Eve lacked. Their spiritual components became fleshy. Blood and guts exposed.

They weren't aware of being naked for the first time, their components materialized for the first time. And Satan wants you to believe this moment, the fall into matter, ia the beginning of Creation. He has you fooled.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
These days the grays are now nothing more than meat-suits filled with black smelly gas that gives them the black eyes.

Oh and as mentioned at the start of the Steven King book 'From a Buick 8', their English sounds like they are speaking with a gob full of jelly.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

i liked the older aliens better!
those cool looking humanoids!
shame they are gone

top topics

join