It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine Le Pen vows to grant citizenship to Assange and Snowden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Even if she won, it'd be a challenge getting them there. The UK government has already said the moment Assange steps outside he'll be arrested, so that won't happen (Even though the EU has told the UK it's illegal what they're doing) and I'm not even an EU fan (voted Brexit) but I do agree with them on that and Snowden...not sure how he'd get there either.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

A little OT, but I remember when it happened when I was in Creede, CO. when I was 17 or so. Having only a manual sattelite and a few channels, this was on 24/7 at the cabin!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Considering I did not vote for him... What exactly does your post bring to the thread besides drift.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: therealfreeworld
I bet you the moment it happen they will be gifted to the usa. Le pen will not even fly them to france she will drop them in the usa

Moot point; Le Pen will not be elected. Once again, the Russian strategy is to sow discontent, not achieve a specific outcome. Macron will win but be incapable of fixing France's socioeconomic problems, just as Trump cannot bring the coal industry back from the dead.

Why do everyone always have to blame Russia for the shortcommings of your goverments. Russia this Russia that. Russia, Russia, Russia. Grow a pair of nuts and admit your own shortcomings. I have not seen Russia overthow at least 4 sovereign goverments the last 10 years and stuffing up the world one country at a time.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Yeah, Wikileaks helped him getting the Throne and now he bashes them! figures...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I bet you the moment it happen they will be gifted to the usa. Le pen will not even fly them to france she will drop them in the usa

Moot point; Le Pen will not be elected. Once again, the Russian strategy is to sow discontent, not achieve a specific outcome. Macron will win but be incapable of fixing France's socioeconomic problems, just as Trump cannot bring the coal industry back from the dead.

Why do everyone always have to blame Russia for the shortcommings of your goverments. Russia this Russia that. Russia, Russia, Russia. Grow a pair of nuts and admit your own shortcomings. I have not seen Russia overthow at least 4 sovereign goverments the last 10 years and stuffing up the world one country at a time.

I'm not blaming Russia for France's situation, only their attempts to influence the election. But then, you know that.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZIPMATT
Interesting to see you weigh in on this : what makes you think Macron will win ? Le Penn has abandoned the NF leadership 2 days ago ...

It is the urban population versus the rural and unemployed whites. There are more urbanites and unemployed minorities than angry farmers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join