It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine Le Pen vows to grant citizenship to Assange and Snowden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
After mixed results starting threads, I'm going with my gut and posting this political news story.

It looks legit, I could be wrong.

"Marine Le Pen vows to grant citizenship to Assange and Snowden"

mirrorspectrum.com/info/marine-le-pen-vows-to-grant-citizenship-to-assange-and-snowden#

mirrorspectrum.com...#

French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen has vowed that France will grant protection in the form of citizenship to Edward Snowden and Julian Assange when she is victorious in the general election.

Although it's tricky to select the appropriate forum, Dissecting Disinformation fits the bill when I apply my own ideas to this story, whose title speaks for itself.

I believe that all the theatre we've see in the last 100 days will ultimately lead to Assange's "freedom". Same principle in effect for verses Russia, we will first see an escalation, so then when there is a solution, it appears genuine.

For further guidance, look to weird events like Chelsea Manning's commutation of sentence, that was out of left field. Chelsea is a sympathetic figure to Assange, and their issues are deeply intertwined. It's fair to believe there was a LOT going on post-election behind the scenes. Perhaps the worst personal things about the Clintons and also Trump were held back immediately before the election, in exchange for a deal.

Assange even announced he might run for MP in the snap elections, you gotta love that move.

There are too many facets to the story to go into on this "news story", that's what the follow-up discussion is for.

imo, the most likely outcome will be Assange finding freedom....it's in the cards after 5 years.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Wikileaks Twitter LINK:

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Wow, all the contenders in the race are granting this, not just Le Pen. Well France, I guess there are balls left in your land after all.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I say beware where of presidential candidates promising clemency.

They DO have an extradition treaty.

Snowden and Assange better pass if they know whats good for them.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Trump was pro-wikileaks...until he became president, now hes specifically going after Assange.

Dont trust politicians. Either they are liars or tptb get to them.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Oooh, now weather she wins of not the war against the NWO is genuinely now on and can only escalate from here no matter what the NWO do, in fact if they stop this rebellion using there own dirty trick's as always they may mysteriously start to get assassinated themselves, in fact I am certain that is coming for them now the world is actually really waking up to there crime's.

Good on the lass.

edit on 26-4-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

The leaders of France allowed British MI5 to take out Princes Dianne; I don't think they'll put up much resistance if the US pushes it.
edit on 26-4-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

That is true, a witness saw her walk with her arm in a sling to the ambulance, by the time she got to the hospital which they held out as long as they could increasing the duration for far longer than the journey time she had died from abdominal injury's, she must have fought for her life in the back of that ambulance.

The ex wife of an abusive SAS soldier told how he had threatened her by saying that she would be disposed of just like they (Members of the SAS) had princess Dianna.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I researched it along time ago - Always saw the dilemma that a marriage between and Arab and a British Princess would causes

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

That is true, a witness saw her walk with her arm in a sling to the ambulance, by the time she got to the hospital which they held out as long as they could increasing the duration for far longer than the journey time she had died from abdominal injury's, she must have fought for her life in the back of that ambulance.

The ex wife of an abusive SAS soldier told how he had threatened her by saying that she would be disposed of just like they (Members of the SAS) had princess Dianna.

I was awake the night it happened watching ITV, I was watching a movie, possibly Pyscho 2 or 3.
It cut off halfway through for breaking ITV news, the newscaster says she was seen sitting next to the crash talking to paramedics and was expected to be okay and spent 5 mins on it then went back to the movie. About half hour later anothe rbreaking news, the script was changed to seriously inured and they stayed on it and didn't go back to the movie.

An hour or so later.. Dead

I wasn't even a conspiracy theorist type child at that point but I remembered the details vividly, from fine to dead shook me at 14 years old.
edit on 26/4/2017 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

She was pretty torn up according to photos and her heart stopped. I doubt she walked into the hospital.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Sorry, but I don't see this being reported in the French press:

www.lemonde.fr...

This seems to be the result of responses to leading questions in an interview being distorted.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I bet you the moment it happen they will be gifted to the usa. Le pen will not even fly them to france she will drop them in the usa

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: therealfreeworld
I bet you the moment it happen they will be gifted to the usa. Le pen will not even fly them to france she will drop them in the usa

Moot point; Le Pen will not be elected. Once again, the Russian strategy is to sow discontent, not achieve a specific outcome. Macron will win but be incapable of fixing France's socioeconomic problems, just as Trump cannot bring the coal industry back from the dead.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

She was pretty torn up according to photos and her heart stopped. I doubt she walked into the hospital.

According to photo's at the scene or after the ambulance trip that took hours to arrive at the hospital?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This is an old interview from a year ago. And Le Pen isn't going to win the election france isn't ready to hand over the country to national front a fascist organization. And lord help Europe if she did win.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Oooh, now weather she wins of not the war against the NWO is genuinely now on and can only escalate from here no matter what the NWO do, in fact if they stop this rebellion using there own dirty trick's as always they may mysteriously start to get assassinated themselves, in fact I am certain that is coming for them now the world is actually really waking up to there crime's.

Good on the lass.

The globalist will launch WW3 if they lose too much ground. OR find a way to get those mini nukes into a few cities. People will just fall back in line....

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I do not usually refer to the bible but...

Proverbs 29:4-5 – Beware the man who comes bearing gifts and invoking flattering words.

This seems appropriate...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Interesting to see you weigh in on this : what makes you think Macron will win ? Le Penn has abandoned the NF leadership 2 days ago ...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I do not usually refer to the bible but...

Proverbs 29:4-5 – Beware the man who comes bearing gifts and invoking flattering words.

This seems appropriate...

Trump promised to put Hillary in jail, promised to show his tax returns, promised to repeal ACA on day 1, promised to build a wall and make another country pay for it, promised to remove big corporation out of Washington (e.g. not have an entire cabinet made of billionaires Corp CEOs) ...

oh and the tax cut that will help'the middle class, not millionaires due out this week

oh, and not mettle in other nations affairs and focus on the US
:lol
i.e. not drop the second biggest bomb in our arsenal to kill 12 terrorists including other missiles fired recently, costing us 7 million per 'terrorists' while the terrorists get~ 300 per 'kill')

there's a million threads on ats alone to prove those promises, and the million memes used to substantiate those threads

edit on 26-4-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join