It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Teenager Accused of Antisemitic Hate Crime Spree

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

An Israeli teenager arrested for allegedly making bomb threats against Jewish centres in the US is facing charges relating to thousands of hoax calls worldwide, including against airlines and police stations, according to an indictment filed to a Tel Aviv court.

The 18-year-old, identified by US prosecutors as Michael Kadar, is facing accusations of making threats for financial gain alongside charges of money laundering and the attempted blackmail of Ernesto Lopez, a Delaware state senator.

Details of the charges being faced by the teenager, a joint US-Israeli citizen who lives in the coastal city of Ashkelon, came as it emerged that Israel would probably oppose his extradition to the US, where many of the crimes were allegedly committed.

I've suspected for a while now that significant amounts of purported "antisemitic" activity originated in the Jewish community. From time to time one hears of some Jewish person being arrested for writing Nazi themed graffiti, but these kinds of incidents never seemed organized enough to be attributed to anything more than mentally unbalanced persons.

I suspect that there is more to it. I think it is likely that some Neo-Nazi style websites and organizations are funded by right wing Jewish groups, probably unknown to the Neo-Nazis in question. The reason for this would be to cultivate solidarity within the Jewish community and to foster emigration to Israel.

David Irving has quoted the pre-Nazi Chancellor of Germany, Heinrich Bruning as asserting that among the largest financial donors to the Nazi Party in the 1920s, were two important Jewish bankers, one of whom was the leader of the Zionists in Germany at the time.

This would not have been done, if it was done, except to attempt to foster Jewish emigration to Israel.

Whether Michael Kadar is a witting or unwitting accomplice in such an effort is not important. His arrest makes it clear that the reality of antisemitism is about 2000 phony phone calls and several bomb threats less serious than was hitherto believed.
edit on 24-4-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

If what you have stated is true, then only one culprit can be responsible: it's definitely the Zionists!

Unfortunately, many will accuse you of veiling your apparent anti-semitism behind your overt anti-Zionist implications. I wonder WHEN these people will wake up...

edit on 24/4/2017 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

They extradited him to Israel.

www.cbc.ca...

srael has indicted 18-year-old American-Israeli dual citizen for a wave of bomb threats against Jewish community centres in the United States and Canada that stoked fears of rising anti-Semitism.

edit on 24-4-2017 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

(post by dfnj2015 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

The Guardian article says that Kadar has been indicted both in the US and in Israel (after the US indictment). They say that Israel is not likely to extradite Kadar to the US because of the pending Israeli charges, which might be seen as quite convenient.

There are Jewish groups more extreme that the garden variety Zionists so pinpointing Kadar on the political spectrum is not an obvious placement. Lots of intrigue, though, and that intrigue will be investigated by the current Israeli (Likud) authorities.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Thanks for the update and the link. I thought he had been arrested in Israel.
edit on 24-4-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You're not Michael Kadar's mother are you?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

There could be many motivations behind something as ridiculous as this. However, Jews against Israel and Zionism isn't something that's new.

youtu.be...

In fact, it's not uncommon to see Orthodox Jews burning Israeli flags on street corners in Brooklyn from time to time. These particular Jewish groups want to be seperated from Zionism in every sense of the word.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit

David Irving has quoted the pre-Nazi Chancellor of Germany, Heinrich Bruning as asserting that among the largest financial donors to the Nazi Party in the 1920s, were two important Jewish bankers, one of whom was the leader of the Zionists in Germany at the time.

You should also check Rotschild's role in the creation of Israel...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Political opinion in Israel is very diverse, as you point out. That's one of the reasons that blanket condemnations of "the Jews" or references to a "Jewish plot" have little relationship to actual, factual reality.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ChemicalAli

I wonder if Jerusalem is like the Brooklyn Bridge, often bought and sold.

I've seen your link before. Personally, I don't know what to think.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I think he just suggested that it might be the case. If I've been thinking it, it must be a fairly common notion among people who give the issue any thought at all, and thus Donald Trump also wondered about it.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

False flag attack. Kill the ragheads!

It was the Deep State!

On a serious note, a lot of "anti-semetic" hate crimes are often perpetuated by those who claim to be semites. The victim cult seems to be wide spread. Other religions and ethnicity do it too, but Jew on Jew hate crimes seem to be the most prevalent.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
The Guardian article says that Kadar has been indicted both in the US and in Israel (after the US indictment). They say that Israel is not likely to extradite Kadar to the US because of the pending Israeli charges, which might be seen as quite convenient.

Interesting.

There are Jewish groups more extreme that the garden variety Zionists so pinpointing Kadar on the political spectrum is not an obvious placement. Lots of intrigue, though, and that intrigue will be investigated by the current Israeli (Likud) authorities.

I agree. Just be aware that the power to effect change in a meaningful way is much more within the hands of Zionists, not those extreme Jewish groups whose actual views are probably worse but thankfully not near as troublesome, if we compare the two.

I'll wait to find out more before making further comments in this thread.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Well, that would make sense considering he was threatening citizens of Israel and Israel companies.

(post by gedweffengeoffrey removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join