It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal Arch and Precession of the Equinoxes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

Go to 37 Wordpress alternive thinking

Ralph is doing similar work

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tbchugs

4000 Years, beginning around 2000 B.C. in 2000 Year Intervals. With about 100 years from the Birth of Jesus, paralleling the Prophecy of Fatima/Ishtar, of 100 years to the present for the Lord's Body. (Which also parallels the great flood of 2300 B.C. in Mesopotamia). INRI ... ... ... ... Count. 1. Nguyen Van Lem ... 2. Falling Man 9/11/2001 ... 3. Mandrid Cross Alignment 8/21/2017. God's Law is violated (Out the Green Bar represents 5 Separatist Inheritors of the Gospel's Law according to Deu. 34:1-4, and Aaron is cut from the Covenant. You need to kill considerably, to challenge God beginning on 8/21/2017 or, in 3 Days God will not allow the Antichrist to Fall from Heaven and the 5 months will begin. 33 Days is an Intelligent Design the Gospel References. But God never made that declaration directly, so you need to keep watch, we will settle this problem of authority and INRI, once and for all time. (Get Rid of India's Population, there is a lot of life that has no value with God that is weighed against all of humanity, when you are finished killing, I will likely come back from heaven, and God will likely follow the intelligent design of 33 days going into 7 years, you have to challenge God. Otherwise, i1112.photobucket.com... if I don't take all of your lives away in a murder/suicide, before said time, based on what is necessary. You will die for sure, give me 24 hours to return from heaven, then you have to kill. Kill until I return. 10 hour walk tomorrow, don't forget we have a public threat, not to mention, we need to take advantage of any force used against me to remedy all life on earth as a threat, this will be resolved soon). (Constellation Leo to Virgo, 8/21 to 9/23, can be concluded in 3 Days, the earth will go dark, and I won't be coming back until you do what is necessary, use nuclear submarines, don't make this a big deal you don't have much time to react now) (shoot me tomorrow, make sure it is lethal, we will hurt these people good you will see, otherwise, we'll talk again about causing real pain).

a reply to: Pinocchio

Sorry Ol'Pal... BUT... I Shall Butt In And Tell Not A Lie. The Royal Arch Is/Was/Will Always Be Only The "Brow" Upon Which The Crown Of Absolution Rests. Boys... In Their Youth... Wrestled! Not Knowing The Wrath Of God Was Vigilant. He Watched. He Listened. And He Adored The Aftermath... Each Boy, With All Their Heart, Fought For Their Crown. The Younger Against The Elder (First Born). The Loser Would Bare The Sad Shame Of Defeat If He But Gave Up. Neither Did. Which Caused God To Love The Elder Son For Upholding His Might And Glory. For The First Born Bears The Birth Right Of Kingship/Soul. As They Wrestled... The Younger Failed In Strength And Slipped... And As He Fell To The Ground... He Repented And Tried To Stay His Strength. But... It Was Too Late. His Butt... Faced The Elder. The Elder Then Pushed The Younger With The Might Of His Foot. The Younger Then Succumbed To The Force And Fell Forward. And As Luck Should Have It... His Left Eye Brow Slammed Against The Strike Plate At The Entrance And Threshold Of The Doorway. It Pierced Him. With That The Fight Ended. The Younger Held His Eye As It Pained Him. The Elder Took His Silence. Niether Praise Or Prize Did He Desire. He Just Watched. The Younger With His Right Eye Watched His Elder Brother. It Was God's Doing. He Just Watched. Then The Younger Removed His Hand From His Eye And Beheld The Blood Which Covered His Face And Hands. His Brother Did Too. And With That, So Began The Tale Of Sorrow. The Elder Went Into Shock. He Lamented. And He Cried Out. Fear Took Him. And He Broke His Silence. He Cried For His Servant The Younger. This, God Adored. The Younger No Longer Pained Save For The Greif Of His Elder Brother. It Ends There. Now... The Younger Bares A Scar On The Left Brow. Forever. The First And Last Time He Fought Against His Brother. The Mark Is Represented As "Bros" For Life. Aka Brothers. Forever. The Younger Did Not Prevail. This Is Called Respect. Drawn From Latin "Rex Pacto". The Pact Of Kings. Brows/Bros. The Royal Arch Above The Eye Of Providence. It Is A Mystical Tale Of Love And Honor. God So Did Adore. We Are All Instruments Of War. And So... Respect It. Do Not Covet The Crown And Do Not Forget Your Brother. The Elder. The King. The Lord's Blessing. Or Be An A$$#@!£ If You Would Be Like Cain And Jacob. edit on 30-4-2017 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

Wow thanks for making everything crystal clear, no mystery here.
Gee whiz....Mason

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MoniqueG

37 is on a bus to Wednesday. Won one 1

new topics

<< 1   >>

join