It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Muslim threats, attack hoax created by US professor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
He learned from the best. I bet he is conservative and voted Trump.
Whats the difference between this schmuck and losers on ATS claiming that there is ongoing genocide against old grumpy white straight males ?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I guess some people never read about the Boy Who Cried Wolf, eh? So sick of the faked attacks, from people who think it's acceptable to attack others.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: seagull

You are welcome to our realm.

All are welcome to our realm.

Except Gingers.

"All are welcome to our realm.

Except Gingers. "

Good job me and my family dont play victim, we are seemingly the butt of the joke still when it comes to acceptance

1 day maybe we can walk the streets in safety, well if its not too sunny
edit on 22-4-2017 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Reminds me of the time when Black Lives Matter called my University racist and full of White Supremacy even though its mostly comprised of Hispanic working class people.

Many of these people hated BLM for pulling fire alarms, disrupting classes and in one case blocking a local freeway.

It's behaviour like this that keeps giving the impression that BLM only exists to wreak havoc. Just like a lot of "protesters" are only interested in breaking shop windows and stealing stuff.

So much in the world today reeks of being orchestrated. There are probably very few that really know what's going on. Most politicians probably don't.
edit on 23-4-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I imagine a large portion, if not the majority of "racist" incidents are actually hoaxes. Unfortunately there are a lot of simpletons out there who are hoodwinked by these incidents. It's propaganda used to push a political agenda.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

As one of those grumpy, white, straight males, though I contest the old part--older, maybe, but not old--do let me know when that genocide starts.

OK? Wouldn't wanna miss it.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Typical radical behaviour as seen from both radical Muslims and BLM, make the world think you are a victim while secretly being the liar and criminal. watch what BLM does, it simply attacks, destroys and causes deliberate interruption of socially needed ideals. They interrupt education because that heightens their cause how?

And of course with both of these groups there MUST be violence because that's their best way to put them on the headlines and intimidate others. As pointed out, when its a man in charge of imparting wisdom and education to the youth, its seriously worrying, trying to manufacture opinion and ideals just corrupts the ideal of education.

Sadly these things will simply carry on until we learn how to deal with this sort of thing without actually feeling the need to appease the liberals, the man is a criminal, deal with him as one, he's there to spread hate and ideals that are not compatible in the West. Sack him from the position as any person doing that sort of thing should be, the man is there to educate an impart respect for high standards, he's destroyed his own career, no need for outcry because he's Muslim, its done because he's wrong..End of..

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Here we go again...the corrupt left lying in a failed attempt to prove their agenda. When will the rest of you stand up and say "I'm not a corrupt lying criminal! I will NOT stand by and pretend YOUR actions represent me!". Or won't you say that? Why don't you tell your children what you decide and what you are.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
How tacky is it being caught lying about being a victim? Makes me really wonder what's going on here.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

There isn't enough racism and bigotry to meet the demand, so the authoritarian left invents "hate crimes" on a regular basis because they know the media will run with it without fact checking or verifying. Even after it is proven a hoax, the damage is already done.

These people REALLY want there to be a white supremacist problem to justify their actions. Too bad it doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Does it make me a bad person for laughing when I read that his area of expertise is "aviation technology" ?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
it's a deception practised by representatives of many groups, when seeking to foster a divisional social atmosphere.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
A felony is no joke. Your life really changes after something like that gets dropped on you.

Nice going, moron. You had a cushy professor job and now you're about to be a felon.

Hope it was worth it!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join