It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US prepares charges to seek arrest of WikiLeaks' Julian Assange

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Without a ton of updated analysis, I'll just assert that whatever goes on with Assange is part of him being released and cleared, be it by trial or just prosecutorial "misstep".

No state in their right mind would want to prosecute him in open court.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
So now they are trying to blame WikiLeaks for the criminal clintons defeat?

Hahahahahahahaha .... beat that dead horse .... beat it good.

I wish that the citizens of the USA could somehow grant immunity to Assange and completely tell our government to go pound sand.

Assange should be nominated as a national treasure.

Did you go to stupid school? Trump has made clear his thoughts on the dissemination of stolen state data, did you not read that? He said it very clearly on Twitter what he thinks of Chelsea Manning who actually is an American.

How exactly can an Australian be an American national treasure?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is utter bullsh#t.

The justice department, the Trump administration is dead wrong on this issue.

Wikileaks did nothing more than what the NY Times does on a daily ####ing basis.

Don't care who's president.

This is wrong.

Show when the NY Times released stolen classified cyber warfare weapons? The guy is an enemy of the State.

Then arrest the American people that gave him that data.

He is neither a American citizen, been on US soil or signed and NDA. He was no responsibility to your badly kept secrets.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Assange will die an old man in his self imposed prison.
We don't need to arrest him . He's already locked up.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Can't have people squatting in foreign embassies that might just actually have real knowledge of the truth about things now...

...Can we?...

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

True. You seldom do. Lol

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

INTERCEPTED PODCAST: JULIAN ASSANGE SPEAKS OUT AS TRUMP’S CIA DIRECTOR THREATENS TO “END” WIKILEAKS

Very interesting Assange interview and all that, thought I should share.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

I wish that the citizens of the USA could somehow grant immunity to Assange and completely tell our government to go pound sand.

Did you go to stupid school? Trump has made clear his thoughts on the dissemination of stolen state data, did you not read that? He said it very clearly on Twitter what he thinks of Chelsea Manning who actually is an American.

You guys are going to have to think faster on your feet ... you've all been casting Trump as the outsider who is going to take on the "Deep State" and now, it turns out, he's the best little yipping lapdog they've had in years.

Decades.

Told-ya-so-time is coming.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

But he was and is a Russian tool and was being told to do it.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You guys are going to have to think faster on your feet ... you've all been casting Trump as the outsider who is going to take on the "Deep State" and now, it turns out, he's the best little yipping lapdog they've had in years.

Decades.

I do trust you aren't suggesting I'm one of those 'guys'? I take talk of a 'Deep State' as seriously as I take talk of an illuminati controlling the world. I have never thought of Trump as an outsider, he's paid good money to be an insider.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Decades.

Not that any of that is true, but even if it were:

He is still better than Clinton

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Hacking private email accounts and publishing them is not whistle blowing. It's hacking and it's illegal.
The whistle blower laws don't protect criminals. They protect people reporting corruption within government.
What Assange has done is not that. He didn't publish for any reason than to hurt Clinton's run for the presidency. He acted against the United States democratic process. That makes him an enemy of the state.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Are you guys ever going to get over the old lady in a pantsuit?

That's the knee-jerk reaction when any one expresses a negative or factual critique of your Dear Leader.

Trump, in terms of running the country, is an absolute boob. HeS like a puppet on a string for TPTB.

/shrug

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

What corruption did he reveal?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Really?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

US prepares charges to seek arrest of WikiLeaks' Julian Assange ...

... and Wikileaks is about to release another bombshell :

Encrypted backup pre-release: CIA Vault 7 part B Media Ops torrent

Tweet

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Why yes, yes I did go to stupid school. I judge that school to be stupid because of how little it did to prepare me for the elegant survival in real life. Thank goodness I had parents that taught a little better.

That school didn't teach me about the important things of life. Exactly as it was intended not to. It is all working as planned.

For those who keep on harping on the trump supporters, you just don't get it and I suspect you never will. You have established your ideology to the point where you no longer have an open mind. If you but opened your eyes a bit, you would see that the majority of people supported him, did so because of his word on what he was going to do. No other candidate said those words. The words were of freedom and the dismantling of tyranny. Most of us are fully aware that his actions are not quite keeping up with the promises made. And from what I see most of the people that got excited for the potential of change are back to searching again.

But goodness people, grow the #*@&$ up. 'He is not doing what he said he was going to do' .. my response 'well duh, most of us suspected but still had hope, it is called life'. Then you start frothing at the mouth to which again we laugh. Are you sure it is the trump supporters that have lost their minds?

I just don't understand how you can get so upset about the people that are exposing this corruption but not care about the corruption itself. It is very perplexing.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Why yes, yes I did go to stupid school. I judge that school to be stupid because of how little it did to prepare me for the elegant survival in real life. Thank goodness I had parents that taught a little better.

That school didn't teach me about the important things of life. Exactly as it was intended not to. It is all working as planned.

For those who keep on harping on the trump supporters, you just don't get it and I suspect you never will. You have established your ideology to the point where you no longer have an open mind. If you but opened your eyes a bit, you would see that the majority of people supported him, did so because of his word on what he was going to do. No other candidate said those words. The words were of freedom and the dismantling of tyranny. Most of us are fully aware that his actions are not quite keeping up with the promises made. And from what I see most of the people that got excited for the potential of change are back to searching again.

But goodness people, grow the #*@&$ up. 'He is not doing what he said he was going to do' .. my response 'well duh, most of us suspected but still had hope, it is called life'. Then you start frothing at the mouth to which again we laugh. Are you sure it is the trump supporters that have lost their minds?

I just don't understand how you can get so upset about the people that are exposing this corruption but not care about the corruption itself. It is very perplexing.

Thank you for that little rant. I see you didn't actually respond to the points I made but I hope it helped you to sound off on an internet site. Well done, have a cookie.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

But he was and is a Russian tool and was being told to do it.

Just stop already.

If Russia really wanted to bury this country and it's government.

They have way better material than the DNC.

They've been collecting dirt on us for over 70 years.+

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

seems that what you don't get, is that the MAJORITY OF VOTERS chose Hillary....apparently you can't except that fact, and need to get over it. your boy won by 2.5 million LESS VOTES than hillary

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join