It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God and Creation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Premise: God created nothing or no thing

A thing is, for example, a car, a biscuit, a human, a horse, an iphone, etc…

All the above are examples of created things which WERE NOT created by God. The point though( for the atheists) is that they were created period.

God didn’t create any of these things…at least not directly

AN EXAMPLE OF A NO THING OR NOTHING IS FIRE…WATER…AIR…OR SPIRIT

What did God create?

MAYBE, at best, the source materials all these things and other things were created from like AIR…FIRE…WATER…SPIRIT or similar source materials

Even there it may be that these source materials( some of them) are existential or eternal parts of God

So when we say God created nothing or no thing it is actually a ppositive assertion

Because we are saying what God did create which was nothing or no thing

Conclusion:

Creation is an unnatural event. It’s a corruption of reality

Actually then humans were technically created AFTER the fall of man

edit on 20-4-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Creationism is the greatest gift God gave us.

From technology to politics.

WHERE would be without it ?

The journey of ALL things begins with but a single step.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

no such thing as no thing ?

www.newscientist.com...
www.jonkaufman.com...

everything comes from one root
- every sane alchemist

hilarious because this is fundamental in Magick

no its everywhere within reality
we could say its natural

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

The physicists say basic elements (chemicals) are created from the most destructive phenomenon in the universe—such as the Big Bang and a Supernova

During a supernova, the star releases very large amounts of energy as well as neutrons, which allows elements heavier than iron, such as uranium and gold, to be produced. In the supernova explosion, all of these elements are expelled out into spaceext

www.sciencelearn.org.nz...

Elements and the ‘Big Bang’ theory

When a star’s core runs out of hydrogen, the star begins to die out. The dying star expands into a red giant, and this now begins to manufacture carbon atoms by fusing helium atoms.Text
More massive stars begin a further series of nuclear burning or reaction stages. The elements formed in these stages range from oxygen through to iron.

During the formation of the universe some 14 billion years ago in the so-called ‘Big Bang’, only the lightest elements were formed – hydrogen and helium along with trace amounts of lithium and beryllium. As the cloud of cosmic dust and gases from the Big Bang cooled, stars formed, and these then grouped together to form galaxies.Text

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I’m trying to make a point. Of course its natural, most things are “natural”

In the creative matrix of our world, creation is wrought out of destruction and then construction.

One cannot construct unless something is first destructed.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
edit on 20-4-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Everything created from noting. And will return to nothing.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

That's no thing

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Whaaaaaaa?

Did somebody call me?

Oh look! Nobody's here.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You know, I'm actually a fan of your posts and comments usually. But this one needs work.

I don't even know what you're trying to do here other than play with some words for the sole purpose of inserting God while at the same time reducing Gods purpose to Nothing. I don't see the point of doing either and certainly not both.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

How is fire water and air nothing????

When I get a glass of water I don't have a glass of nothing. I have a glass of water. Otherwise I'd get really thirsty drinking nothing all day.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

And already we have a problem, Houston.
'Nothing' does not exist, there is no 'nothing', other than the word in this sentence. A meaningless word as there is no related concept.
'Nothing' has never been experienced, thus there is no Reality to it, no Knowledge.
So, even if 'creation' were not impossible, to say that 'nothing is created' is a fallacy, logically impossible.

A thing is, for example, a car, a biscuit, a human, a horse, an iphone, etc…

Any and everything that you can name is a 'thing'; rock, moon, fish, dreams, unicorns, thoughts... everything exists!
Everything is a 'thing'.

All the above are examples of created things which WERE NOT created by God. The point though( for the atheists) is that they were created period.

One need not accept the impossibility of 'Creation', while 'accepting God'. God is just not the 'creator God' that the ignorant teach us in Sunday School!
God can 'exist' without being a 'creator'.
And atheist of no, logically, scientifically, 'creation/causality' is a failed theory.
Cannot be logically and evidentially supported.

All 'things', even Casper!

What did God create?

Not a damned thing!

We are ALL unique Conscious Perspectives (Souls) that perceive the One unchanging Universal Reality/God/Self!... every unique moment of Universal existence!
We are God Knowing Self!
All 'existence' a moment of 'Divine Self Knowledge/Revelation)!

"God cannot know himself without me." - Meister Eckhart

"The eye by which I see God is the same as the eye by which God sees me. My eye and God's eye are one and the same." - Meister Eckhart

MAYBE, at best, the source materials all these things and other things were created from like AIR…FIRE…WATER…SPIRIT or similar source materials

There is no 'source materials', there is no 'materials' in this 'make-believe Reality', what we imagine as 'solid' is merely a mirage, an effect of 'magnification'.
All 'things' are, ultimately, made of the same stuff, and are never different than that stuff other than by appearance only; undifferentiated potential, Mindstuff!
We ech, uniquely, gaze into the 'cloud' and, not seeing the vast majority of the cloud, are able to discern that which we can discern, from our unique Perspectives.
No material Universe to 'create', only 'Self! to Know/experience.

Even there it may be that these source materials( some of them) are existential or eternal parts of God

There is not anything 'external' to the Omni- One!
There cannot be God 'and' anything! Ever!
That is merely the mirage of the ego, the duality of conditional thoughts which, even the bible warns us never to believe our thoughts and feelings (feelings are thoughts).

So when we say God created nothing or no thing it is actually a ppositive assertion

A positive and erroneous and fallacious assertion.

Because we are saying what God did create which was nothing or no thing

Can simply be better stated that 'creation', for/by anyone, is not possible. *__-

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Conclusion:
Actually then humans were technically created AFTER the fall of man

I don't understand why there's such a strong response to the idea God is the first cause. God is just a word. It is used in sentences to represent the source of the unknown. So saying God is the first cause can be thought of as placeholder until we understand what the first cause is.

Being and nothingness. Heidegger claimed the question "why does anything exist at all as opposed to nothing?" as the greatest and most important question we could ask. Heidegger talked about the idea of nothingness. As philosophers do what they do questions lead to other questions. The beingness question turns to can nothingness ever occur? The simple argument is since somethingness exists, somethingness always existed. But that answer seems self-referential and doesn't seem to really answer the question.

So all we are left with is God is the creator of the Universe. Not because we have evidence for God. God is the creator only because we have no explanation.

There is an idea that read that is really interesting to me. The idea is that black holes are connected to white holes. To put it in creation terms, our Big Bang was the result of star collapsing to a black hole in another space-time dimension. Since billions of stars become black holes, that is a large number of Big Bang creation events. The question of how this was all put in motion still remains. But the idea that there are infinite number of black holes creating big bang events is aligned with the many worlds theory of quantum mechanics. With black-hole-big-bang events, given and infinite number of space-time dimensions, then every possible quantum state can be realized at some point along the multidimensional timeline.

I don't see creation as a corruption of reality. If you take the purpose of existence is to allow the realization of every quantum state, then creation of any Universe is an integral part of a larger creation effort exercising every possibility. So in it's entirety, there is no corruption of reality since every possible quantum state realized means perfection at the highest dimension.

I believe human beings were created through evolution like all the animals. But anything that exists in God's creation is essentially something created by God. The fall of man is something different altogether. I've always thought of the fall of man as religious metaphor for when the child's mind has a transformation of consciousness. A child does not see any separation between himself and his mother. The child's mind see no difference between mother and nature. Mother, nature, and the child are one in terms of connectedness. The fall is when the child see himself separate from parents and nature. The child sees themselves as imperfect, flawed, and separate form nature. The transition for blissful child like mind to a teenager's way of thinking is the fall.

edit on 21-4-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
The fall of man is something different altogether. I've always thought of the fall of man as religious metaphor for when the child's mind has a transformation of consciousness. A child does not see any separation between himself and his mother. The child's mind see no difference between mother and nature. Mother, nature, and the child are one in terms of connectedness. The fall is when the child see himself separate from parents and nature. The child sees themselves as imperfect, flawed, and separate form nature. The transition for blissful child like mind to a teenager's way of thinking is the fall.

Agreed.
This moment is whole and complete and when a child is under the age of 18 months, the child is unaware of anything other than what is happening. What is happening is all there is - what is happening is not happening to 'someone'. That 'someone' does not exist but at around 18 months the brain creates an illusory 'someone' that life appears to be happening to. The one seems to become two. 'Someone' and 'life'.
The illusory/false self is now the main concern.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
Everything created from noting. And will return to nothing.

the translation is:

the physical Cosmos came about because of the Quantum Universe fluxuations (AKA 'waters-of-the-Deep)

the physical 10 dimensions of the Cosmos will return to a Quantum Universe of a Soupy mixture of Dark-Matter

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Umm, I got nothing.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Creation.

The lowest frequency oscillation in the Universe is the Most High. All other waveforms can be made by it.

A sine signal spiraling inward at 1:1.618

And it cracks like a whip. The alter wave is formed. An opposing spiral. Both pulling forces.. One magnetic, dynamic and omnipresent, one static and temporary.

The N(+) is a temporary gravity hub to the S(-) field. Worse invention ever!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

How did this this void :

Become this:

new topics

top topics

join